It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who remembers when Bill Clinton was racist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Heh... no...

Thats, no one can be a bigot or a racist, without being called on it. Good try though!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Trump was a Democrat.

The party kept moving left without him.

Not to mention most of the people acting the most ridiculous weren't born when Clinton entered office.

Its why I laugh when people under 25 talk about "privilege". Even the poorest among us today had it better than most of us in West Texas during the 80's. LOL, i can tell you a thing or two about who's privileged.
What are you talking about. It's generally acknowledged that the Democrats began the move to the RIGHT from Clinton onwards.. My Democrat friends even acknowledge this. Them Democrats are center right now days, on everything from economic regulations to foreign policy and war, not to mention domestic surveillance. The only thing "left" is identity politics, which is not even traditional leftist at all.

edit on 31-1-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Precisely.

Nailed it. The same thing was happening my side of the pond at the same damned time, and its a travesty in both places. Moving toward the center to get a greater share of the vote, rather than standing for something noble may get people elected, but its not the right thing to do. There is no left, or rather, there is, but its Bernie. He is the ONLY one.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: whatsecret
So I came across this video of Bill Clinton giving a speech on his administrations immigration policy. If I would read the transcripts of this speech without knowing who actually said it, I would probably think it was Trump. So here is my question, why no one protested Bill Clinton?

Because of the ridiculous politically correct situation that now exists

where no one can speak their mind without being classed as a bigot or

racist

What gives you the right to speak the truth. Your rights have been suppressed by the politically correct, can't you understand that?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

How do you know noone protested Bill? But then again, conservatives rarely protest. Some do but most rather stay home and watch Fox News.

That said, am I surprised you're bringing up Bill Clinton to defend Trump? Nope, because Trump supporting 101 says when defending Trump immediately deflect to Clinton, usually Hillary so you get extra points digging up an old video of Bill.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The only deflection I ever see is the left complaining about deflection whenever presented evidence of their hypocrisy.

Too funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Then you're blinded by your partisan politics.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: whatsecret

How do you know noone protested Bill? But then again, conservatives rarely protest. Some do but most rather stay home and watch Fox News.

That said, am I surprised you're bringing up Bill Clinton to defend Trump? Nope, because Trump supporting 101 says when defending Trump immediately deflect to Clinton, usually Hillary so you get extra points digging up an old video of Bill.

Nope, not defending anything. Just calling out all the hypocrites. Also love this video...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

He's talking about hypocrisy ffs. Some people on here really are naive.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
So is your argument that this was wrong too?

Or that what Trump is doing is okay because somebody else did it?

no, that when a democrat does it they cheer and love it and he is one of the most popular dem president ever. When trump does the same thing its wrong and hes evil.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
So is your argument that this was wrong too?

Or that what Trump is doing is okay because somebody else did it?

The argument is that Mexico doesn't have open borders, why the fcck do we??

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Right. The actual true left has been dwindling for a while, especially when it comes to policy or political parties. There are a small groups of us left.

However, I suppose Bernie demonstrated that there does appear to be some kind of support for real equitable policies. People are beginning to recognize the rapacious nature of our economy system, and the related growing income inequality. Trump took advantage of this discontent, while he is actually part of the oligarchy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join