It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protections for L.G.B.T. Workers Will Remain Under President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

We are on YOUR side as well. That's what you don't get. We, close to the middle, are stuck in the middle of it. The far right and the far left and the media are blaring nonsense on every side.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I agree with this as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Muslims taking over the Democratic Party? That's a new thing. Even I wouldn't want that to go that far.

Great. Then maybe you should understand why it's stupid for you to assume the "Christians" are doing the same to the right. Am I making sense yet, or is this still one-sided gibberish to you?

edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see the White House's angle, regarding the LGBT protections baked into ObamaCare.

Sexual orientation-related surgeries, treatments, therapies, are included in everyone's health insurance now.

Insurance companies won't touch those procedures and treatments without being mandated to do so.

A straight repeal of ObamaCare will send those particular "Essential Health Benefits" back into non-existence.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Do you think it's stupid to deny the LGBT folks rights?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Do you think it's stupid to deny the LGBT folks rights?

Did I say that? I support LGBT. You are making something out of NOTHING.

Maybe you should point out WHO is denying LGBT rights, because here's a clue, it's NOT Trump. Who is?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Haha easy now, just further spelling it out.

Unfortunately this will fall on deaf ears until after the events have transpires. .. As is tradition.
edit on 31-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

It's no secret that Pence stands against expanding rights for gay and lesbian couples. But his distaste for marriage equality goes even further. While he was in Congress arguing against marriage equality, Pence stated that being gay was a choice, and that "societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family." In short, Pence said that gay and lesbians being able to marry one another would lead to disastrous outcomes in society.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Better yet, the question should be how many Muslims support gay rights? Or women's rights for that matter? But 'christians' get all of the scorn.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Better yet, the question should be how many Muslims support gay rights? Or women's rights for that matter? But 'christians' get all of the scorn.

That's actually what I was trying to say. You just said it better, but I got the cold shoulder. You are better at this than I.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It's no secret that Pence stands against expanding rights for gay and lesbian couples. But his distaste for marriage equality goes even further. While he was in Congress arguing against marriage equality, Pence stated that being gay was a choice, and that "societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family." In short, Pence said that gay and lesbians being able to marry one another would lead to disastrous outcomes in society.

Ok, so your problem is with Pence. HE'S your anti-christ!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! The world is ending. Tell the gays!!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

But 'christians' get all of the scorn.

You know why.

But for the record I do support Christians' rights. Just not when they meddle in our government. First Amendment and all that.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Ok, so your problem is with Pence. HE'S your anti-christ!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! The world is ending. Tell the gays!!

Right in the OP:

it was Pence we all needed to worry about

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I've seen your posts. You do just fine.

edit on 31-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Well I guess the key here is, maybe all these anti-Trumpers should stop supporting his assassination. Otherwise the gays are doomed!!

Edit: Maybe it's Trumps "insurance policy"

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Case and point.

Lol

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Assassination of anyone is despicable. And yes they should stop talking about that.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Edit: Maybe it's Trumps "insurance policy"

You made a funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
given the absolute furor we've had in recent times - say, for random example, over the bathroom bill issue - surely you must understand that a lack of immediately escalating violence does not mean that everything is Fine and Cool and LGBT people are just causing a nuisance for the sake of it.
Are you reading the same ATS i am? do you see the hatred spewed at LGBT people in pretty much every thread about them, and a lot about complete other topics, a very large amount of it coming from strident trump supporters?

Even under Obama, supposedly such a liberal and open reign, LGBT rights were constantly under attack and in danger, so when a billionaire businessman who famously flipflops on the issue comes into power, bringing with him a man who openly advocates for gay people to be tortured until they say they're straight... you have to understand how real that fear is.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join