It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protections for L.G.B.T. Workers Will Remain Under President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Um, how about most from that community. Google it. Should take 30 seconds to find hundreds of pages showing their irrational and unsupported fear that Trump was anti-gay.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think that 90% of the "fears" related to Donald Trump's personality and beliefs are unfounded.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that 90% of the "fears" related to Donald Trump's personality and beliefs are unfounded.

True

Pence is a different kettle of fish however. I don't trust the guy at all but am still researching him.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I have. The rumors are from the far right.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Wookiep

Those on the far right certainly are against LGBT's rights.

On the FAR right, maybe. Of the majority who voted for Trump, I would bet not. I challenge you to prove me wrong. In the end, you won't be able to.

You all want to keep pretending like the whole right hates gays and minorities etc, and you are all buying the BS from the MSM. You'd rather see a civil war than know the truth. The MSM is a huge national security threat for continually spewing these lies every single day, while people like you keep believing it as gospel.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The Washington Blade has sought confirmation of the rumors, but has been unable to corroborate them with any certainty or ascertain the exact the nature of the anti-LGBT order Trump would sign. Last week, Spicer was unable to say whether Trump would keep in place President Obama’s 2014 executive order barring anti-LGBT employment discrimination among federal contractors.

This is coming from the far right.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: carewemust

True

Pence is a different kettle of fish however. I don't trust the guy at all but am still researching him.

After Pence became governor of Indiana, people moved across the border, from Illinois to Indiana due to the extremely low property taxes, sales taxes, and gasoline prices there. Pence is a pro-efficiency/anti-waste/low-overhead zealot. He's like Donald Trump in a lot of ways...but sleeps longer.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Oh I know that many conservatives are for LGBT's rights. That isn't the issue here.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Oh I know that many conservatives are for LGBT's rights. That isn't the issue here.

So what's the issue then? Do you think the majority of the right doesn't support gay rights? Do you think Trump doesn't? You said yourself it's a non-issue. So what's the problem? You sure like to create hatred out of nothing.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The problem is that the far right Christians have taken over the GOP. I will give you that the far left has taken over the Democratic Party. Why do you think the evangelical Christians try to control Trump?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

What's the issue? That there are many ant-gay people in the world?

Yup. That is true....and dare I say it...in the Muslim universe where they kill for that...except of course for that bizarre segment that thinks it's not gay to rape little boys or defenseless men.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

We are talking about the GOP.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Um, evangelical Christians don't control Trump. But it is interesting that even they could become pragmatic about their politics, by supporting the pro gay, pussy grabbing populist, where many on the left couldn't do the same. Lol

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The problem is that the far right Christians have taken over the GOP. I will give you that the far left has taken over the Democratic Party. Why do you think the evangelical Christians try to control Trump?

So your problem is that you think far right Christians have taken over the GOP? Ok. So Christians are your problem. Do you have proof that they are the majority of the people who voted for Trump? Do you think they are the majority?

Here's a better question. Do you think that it's ok that Muslims don't support women's rights? OR gay rights? Would it be fair for me to assume that Muslims have taken over the democratic party?
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

This isn't about "right hates gays".

This is about manufactured division between the people who have not been connected to power since lobbyism, super pacs and monopolized media.

But while everyone is queuing in on sensationalized issues the new president could prove why he has represented both parties by slipping agenda under our outrage to... Whatever

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I have no problem with the Christians generally. Only those in politics who try to manipulate our government.

Muslims taking over the Democratic Party? That's a new thing. Even I wouldn't want that to go that far.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The GOP has always had many wings. Trumps election corrected what you seem to be complaining about.

Why didn't democrats do the same and elect Bernie? Oh that's right, because they haven't liberated the party from the globalists yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's hard for some people to understand.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree. I am pointing out the hypocrisy from fabricated nonsense that the left and MSM constantly put on display on a daily basis to create this division.

I'm on YOUR side here. Maybe you don't get that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join