It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Live video of protesters in DC outside Supreme Court building

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here is a live stream video on Facebook from the Daily Caller of protesters getting a bit out of hand with police out in front of the Supreme Court building. I think police are going to start breaking them up soon because they said they didn't have a permit.

Facebook Live from DC protest

It appears police just backed down and the protesters took the street.

They are chanting "Refugees are welcoming here, no hate, no fear"

I'm beginning to think Trump needs to just put a stop to all this protesting in the name of National Security because this can clearly be called civil disturbance and causing a lot of problems with normal daily activity for most of us normal folks. With some of the things these snowflakes are pushing for could be considered treasonous, and should be.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hope the riot police are ready somewhere nearby

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yep, and I hope they get provoked so the police can do their jobs and clean up the streets of this madness!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Here is a live stream video on Facebook from the Daily Caller of protesters getting a bit out of hand with police out in front of the Supreme Court building. I think police are going to start breaking them up soon because they said they didn't have a permit.

I'm beginning to think Trump needs to just put a stop to all this protesting in the name of National Security because this can clearly be called civil disturbance and causing a lot of problems with normal daily activity for most of us normal folks. With some of the things these snowflakes are pushing for could be considered treasonous, and should be.

NO! The loudest voices aren't the majority. I'd think the election results would have proven this by now.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

My ex brought my 10 year old daughter to one of these protests last night at the Atlanta airport where they were shouting the same. She told my daughter not to tell me.

Who brings a 10 year old to one of these? My ex is my ex for a good reason....I already had to take away a lot of her custody and now I'm thinking I may need to take it all....

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My ex brought my 10 year old daughter to one of these protests last night at the Atlanta airport where they were shouting the same. She told my daughter not to tell me.

That is sickening. Leave the kids out of it, I say.

If the child wants to be informed they should be given the option of coming to their own conclusion, rather than being heeded beyond their will into a subjective belief system.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yea, kids need to be kept far away from this disease.

link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Who comes up with the cringy chant lines?

You would think with modern hip-hop culture, somebody could come up with something.

link   

originally posted by: Throes

NO! The loudest voices aren't the majority. I'd think the election results would have proven this by now.

You mean the election results that made Trump POTUS?

Majority of what? The registered voters that voted? Dont forget there were roughly 90 million refistered voters that didnt vote...The electoral college?

Either way Trump is POTUS...these crazed whackbags need to get over it and move on already...

link   

I had a fiend in Chicago take his daughter to the womens protest march...this was no place for a child. Shame on them (far leftists) they seem to have lost their minds/any good common sense.

edit on 30-1-2017 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm beginning to think Trump needs to just put a stop to all this protesting in the name of National Security

You have no idea how wrong that sounds do you? We might as well temporarily stop more than 2 people congregating at once in any one place, just you know, to be sure.
edit on 30-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't think any message from Trump to derail protests will bode very well.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That is sickening. Leave the kids out of it, I say.

If the child wants to be informed they should be given the option of coming to their own conclusion, rather than being heeded beyond their will into a subjective belief system.

Oh I have some very choice words for her. These things break down all the time and violence does happen at many of them. If my daughter got caught in anything that would be the last time she saw her mom without me supervising the visitation.

I am seriously disturbed at the level of stupid she displays on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am seriously disturbed at the level of stupid she displays on a regular basis.

Hey, she chose you at least once!

Seriously, that is not ok. The lesson is not worth the risk.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I had a fiend in Chicago take his daughter to the womens protest march...this was no place for a child. Shame on them (far leftists) they seem to have lost their minds/any good common sense.

I see "fiend" and " Chicago" in the same sentence.. Freudian slip?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow do these people work?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wonder if soros pays overtime and mileage

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
D.C. isn`t a good place to be protesting there are a lot of 1%ers there and they don`t take kindly to the peasants creating disturbances and blocking traffic. one phone call to the mayor by a 1%er and the police will start hauling people off to jail.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I see "fiend" and " Chicago" in the same sentence.. Freudian slip?

Friend of course a choice Fiend/Chicago Freudian slip==good call FRIEND.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join