It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

the feminists were also a significant part when it came to child labor, were the children oh, so better off then? being sent through small openings in mines with dynamite in their hands?

1) Feminist temptation for women: Go out and work in society and become equals of men. Earn more money. Be independent. Be strong. Forget about being a soft and loving mother.

but they were out working in society already, they had to be strong then, and dependence = servitude...
are you telling me that for the sake of the children, we should go back to a life of servitude??

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its a load of revisionist nonsense to say women have stayed him with kid and didn't work. Maybe 1950s middle class. But women have worked, kids have been looked after by grand parens, relatives or worked themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

This is where I believe we are at. Fathers desert and mothers struggle and the kids suffer. And now our country wants to make life ever harder. No more babies and marriage.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Nah, they just want it so that you have to pay money and have a permit to have babies.

While some think that would be good, it would be a step closer to hell on earth where only the rich got to have babies and the poor AKA rich people's abandoned unwanted kids get slave labor.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

the feminists were also a significant part when it came to child labor, were the children oh, so better off then? being sent through small openings in mines with dynamite in their hands?

1) Feminist temptation for women: Go out and work in society and become equals of men. Earn more money. Be independent. Be strong. Forget about being a soft and loving mother.

but they were out working in society already, they had to be strong then, and dependence = servitude...
are you telling me that for the sake of the children, we should go back to a life of servitude??

About the child labour I dont see how it fits in here, of course I dont think that is good.

"Servitude" is a fundamental trap for modern people brainwashed by marxism I believe.

In marxism the key aspect is to fight other people including your own family members. This is a key to create division in society in line with Machiavelli´s devise: Divide And Conquer..

Our mistake here is that we marry someone we dont trust at all. We are saying we are going to be a team until death do us apart but in reality we distrust each other from the start. Prenups and split finances show us that this marriage isnt based on any genuine trust.

So marxism makes us become worse and worse and in the end we dont care about anyone but ourselves. And then of course we dont want to serve our spouse or our children. But giving and serving is always the right way, ask people who serve others in their work. I believe if our hearts are right we will prioritize our family.

Socrates said:

”Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.”

This is so true and men are effeminate these days while the woman bosses around the house - sorry, just facts.

How many couples discussed who is going to be the head of the family before they married? How many asked their parents if they think that their spouse will fit them? If we dont consider the longterm perspective chances are the marriage wont last. And the children are the losers again - as always. And nobody alks about them. We talk about red cross and helping poor kids but never look at our own country which is a social disaster zone. Food and gadgets but no human love(while in poor countries people smile and are happy with strong families and no gadgets).

I heard that in India the divorce rate for couples who meet in a bar is 40% and those who are arranged by their parents is 1%...

edit on 30-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If the thread title read; modern/third wave/ugly/toxic feminism ruins families etc, it would be considerably more accurate.
edit on 30-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

This is where I believe we are at. Fathers desert and mothers struggle and the kids suffer. And now our country wants to make life ever harder. No more babies and marriage.

Women desert men - this is the fact. 70% of all marriages are ended by women.

Women initiate divorces

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sadly it really does seem that marriage and the traditional mom, dad, 2.5 kids, house and a car are quickly going to become a thing of the past. Todays culture does not really mesh well with it at all. I've watched many friends go through the divorce process and I myself have done it as well. It's absolutely horrible and after experiencing it myself have no intention of ever attempting to create a family again. It's a one way deal and always ends the same way, mother with full custody, dad gets them every other weekend and pays up to 50% of his income in child support.

More and more men see it happen to friends and realize having children or getting married is not worth the risk. Who can blame them when the outcome is so one sided though? As for the fathers that desert after realizing it's a huge responsibility to raise children, they're absolutely worthless pieces of trash and give good men that would love to be around their children a bad name.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, feminism is a strong driving force behind all women wanting to become independent I believe.

70% of all divorces are initiated by women - see stats. Don´t you think a big reason all those women desert their men is because of feminism and that they believe they are better off alone no matter what happens to their kids. And a big part of it is that modern women are manly while modern men are effeminate making the genders equal and then they repel each other in line with the order of physics.

I also believe many women think that they can raise their kids alone better without any man involved. Otherwise so many would not go to court and get single custody.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha! Oh my! Ha ha ha ha! Wait. Ahem. Ha Ha ha! Oh dear, I'm trying to stop laughing! How funny! Ha ha!

How about if the men who dominate our wars, economy, courts and correctional/prison system stop incarcerating and killing other men, this way 99.9% of the kiddos doomed to fail can have their daddies back.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

70% of all divorces are initiated by women - see stats. Don´t you think a big reason all those women desert their men is because of feminism and that they believe they are better off alone no matter what happens to their kids. And a big part of it is that modern women are manly while modern men are effeminate making the genders equal and then they repel each other in line with the order of physics.

Correlation != causation and you are REALLY guilty of this to promote your hate here. It's like you are desperately trying to justify a man's existence in society and feel like feminism is destroying the need for men. Which is bizarre because men are still needed to make babies.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Before anything else we need mandatory paternal DNA testing.

And work camps for deadbeat dads.

After those responsibilities are taken care of, then we can look at the women.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

Women initiate divorces

The more partners a women has the higher the divorce rate. It doesn't matter if its the destruction of religious life or "sexual empowerment" is the reason for more partners, both are cultural marxism and are having a negative effect on the happiness of women, marriage, and hence childrearing.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Let's not be unfair, (equality ya know?) work camps for dead beat mothers as well. There would be less of them naturally since the majority of mothers get custody, I wonder how many dead beat mothers there would be if it was the men that gained custody the majority of the time?
edit on 30-1-2017 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I see a bunch of people quoting this statistic but I can't find the actual source. Hell, I can't even find the publication in general. What exactly is the Legal Beagle? Is it a peer reviewed journal? I'm guessing no. Where did their data come from to support this claim?

I am not sure but there are so many other sources to dig into. The thing is we have a social disaster zone for US kids but nobody talks about improving our family culture and divorce laws. It seems like this trend is unstoppable until there is a revolution against the whole marxist system. But if more people become aware its a good thing. I know many people who went through divorce and in almost every case it´s a trauma for the kids.

When they got married they were not clear about the meaning of marriage or who their spouse really was.. I believe the only way is to teach people about compassion and what is important in life. Its not working 8-5 and commute and falling asleep alone in front of the television.. Look at the people in the third world - so happy with big families and multi generation living .. No gadgets. Strong traditions too and compassion for others. Thats where we need to look I believe. Big cities destroy many people´s hearts I believe.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev
WTF am I reading. I feel like I've entered a parallel universe, I'm sure some posting have women locked in their basements.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: Gaussq

Women initiate divorces

The more partners a women has the higher the divorce rate. It doesn't matter if its the destruction of religious life or "sexual empowerment" is the reason for more partners, both are cultural marxism and are having a negative effect on the happiness of women, marriage, and hence childrearing.

Good point

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Can you provide the study? I read the Daily Mail article but they didn't source the original study. I'd like to check their methodology and actual results. The numbers cited in the Daily Mail article make me think that there was possibly no statistical significance. Furthermore, the study used children from the 70s. A lot has been learned about childcare and development since then. So I would like to be able to see if any articles have refuted this over the years.

Sorry no time right now to look for it, maybe later.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

lol.... maybe the problem is that people change from the time that they are married and the time the children are raised...
and how can either of them know just what will be changed about another, or how?

we could preach at the younger folks that sex should be avoided till they meet someone who they want to spend the rest of their lives with and their loved one feels the same way, it would help, but it wouldn't prevent all the divorces.
and, just as so many here seems to think that since their money being used to help the poor, it should give them the right to control just what those people should be spending their money on, some men seem to think the same thing! they might be overly generous as long as they can have their fun also, but when the needs are chopping into his fun, he might decide his fun should take precedence. and, when that happens, who will the responsibility fall to to provide those needs, regardless of his actions? should the women be left in the wind, blocked from getting employed? forced to rely on the gov't or charity, both of which will just inherit the right to start deciding what she can or can't do with that money?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join