It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Everything about the father not being there, but it's the woman's fault?

What?

This was my first thought

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP, you're not making any sense here.

From the article:

Studies show that even the brain may become permanently damaged if a child grows up with a single parent.

Sounds like a made up study to me. Where can I find these "scientific studies"? They are not sourced in the article.

edit on 30-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
Feminists define feminism as a movement to end gender based oppression. Gender based oppression is even bigger than women's rights. But do you dislike women's striving for equality?

Its not about the words - its about the effects. Women are already bosses over men according to scientific studies and they talk about equality??... Men should talk about equality, not women. In reality many women focus on themselves and forget about their children.

Women spend most of the money(80% I read...) in society and work less so what are they fighting for?..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's the dating culture. Guys are always dtf. The women is the receptive one, they decide who they open their legs for.
If they pick smooth talking over blinged out guys these are the results(I was once such a thing, once I could one line them into bed it made me depressed).

If society held up the hard working, boring, humble guy as the example maybe things would be different. I do believe the destruction of the dating market was partly purpose thru cultural marxism.
A lot guys who would have been good fathers are playing video games throughout their 20's instead of being a charming, methodical narcissist.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I see a bunch of people quoting this statistic but I can't find the actual source. Hell, I can't even find the publication in general. What exactly is the Legal Beagle? Is it a peer reviewed journal? I'm guessing no. Where did their data come from to support this claim?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Annee
Everything about the father not being there, but it's the woman's fault?

What?

From the article:

Studies show that even the brain may become permanently damaged if a child grows up with a single parent.

Sounds like a made up study to me.

Sorry, too fast a reply, my fault. Intended for another post.

Right there are many bad men out there but there is not any gvmt claiming that men are good is there? They say women are good while men are terrible.

BUT I reckon at least 75% of all divorces are coming from the female side.

And then back to science:

"Neuroscientific evidence shows that children who are under four — and especially if they are under two — almost certainly need to live full-time with their principal care-giver, who in 92 per cent of separating families is the mother."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... es-Penelope-Leach-explains-why.html#ixzz4XGwm3kXz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is so much more about these things.. For later.. Basically up to 5 years old the mother is central to the kids. After 5 the father´s role becomes more and more important. Just my understanding of the studies.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Can you provide the study? I read the Daily Mail article but they didn't source the original study. I'd like to check their methodology and actual results. The numbers cited in the Daily Mail article make me think that there was possibly no statistical significance. Furthermore, the study used children from the 70s. A lot has been learned about childcare and development since then. So I would like to be able to see if any articles have refuted this over the years.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the other alternative is that they make sure there is always someone home with the kids, could be mom, could be dad... working opposite shifts... that way, if something happens where one of them can not long do their part, the other at least isn't completely lost trying to do it.
even during the early feminist time, there were plenty of women working.. I can show you historical pictures of rooms full of them. it wasn't so much that they wanted the right to work, it wasn't a want, it was a need. and since they needed to work, they thought that she should be treated at least as fairly as the men were being treated.

our system now can actually make it advantageous for couple to split up. the social service workers in NY used to actually counsel them to break up. the couldn't afford a child's healthcare, they made too much, and yet, they couldn't qualify for any help from the gov't, they made too little. their child wasn't being cared for, so child protective services are called in, and they are told that either the child, or possibly children would be put into foster care because they are being neglectful. but in that process, the social worker will try to find them the financial help that they need and find it lacking and kind of mention to them that hey, if the breadwinner moves out, the family would qualify for these services, and while yes, a small portion of that person's paycheck might be taken out by the gov't as child support, at least the rest of the family will be living comfortable and have healthcare.

when you have a social service system like this...
you can't pin all the blame on feminists and their desire to be not to be treated as second class citizens.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Fake news.

This article is a GIANT false correlation. It talks about fatherless homes and then it conflates that with feminism like that is the ONLY reason that a home will just have a single mother. Sheesh. Talk about some obvious propaganda.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

From the article:

Sounds like a made up study to me.

Sorry, now you get some food to digest.

"Growing up without a father can permanently alter the BRAIN:"

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

My mother was a June Cleaver door mat. I preferred to slip away with brothers and cousins to hunt, fish, ride and wallow in stock tank to cool off. As soon as I could get away to college and later a job a good distance away I did. Guys are a good distraction but they are difficult to raise and housebreak.

And, I don't identify with the squirrely feminist.

link   

Why are you sourcing the Daily Fail? That's a tabloid website. They don't even source their claims.

link   
It is societies fault for nearly requiring two working adults in a household just to make ends meet. Now, before somebody spouts off how wonderful their one income life is, you are the aberration, not the norm.

Ever since psychological studies and "parenting books" and parenting guidelines become more commonplace, mid 80's on, and the internet, the "family" has fallen apart. Giving children rights, letting them have a voice, not punishing them, etc. all this bull coddling of children has resulted in what we have today. A generation of self entitled participation trophy receivers.

Nobody is willing to listen, to sacrifice, to work for anything that takes effort. They want instant gratification, instant success, instant everything. Parents aren't parents, they try to be the kids friend(when they even acknowledge the kids presence).

Society sucks, it is degrading, and falling apart.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I blame it more on the welfare state. Dads do not need to stick around and take care of the family. The govt does. Not only that, they get more money for having more (fatherless) kids!!

Actually didn't that change under Bill Clinton? You don't get extra money if you have more kids after you're in the program. Anyway that's a piggish example. Plenty of single parents provide for their kids without welfare.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tnhiker

Society is what you make of it. You view it as falling apart. I just see it as different times that you don't like. Humans are resilient and for every story of a self-entitled millennial, there are two more of millennials working their asses off to have a future. It's easy to read articles on the internet and pretend things are falling apart, but get real. It's not that bad.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm a white man.

I was born AFTER January 1st 1980.

I am tired of being told I'm a racist, I'm sexist, I'm this and that just because people of my skin color, gender did wrong others in the past.

I'm tired of it.

I don't see color, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion, nationality as anything differentiating. It doesn't make anyone different in my opinion, because you all need to breath air, drink water, keep your blood from spilling outside your veins and you need the same things I do to live, so how are you different from me, YOU"RE NOT

I LOVE ALL PEOPLE, I don't want to marry you, I love you as my brother or sister, why? Because you are me and I am you.

Stop looking at me any other way, because I am your family member and you are mine.

I will help you out when you are down and you will help me out when I am down. That's what humans do.

That's all we are, humans.

We're not men, women, whites, blacks, americans, russians, feminists or the opposite of feminists ( sexists? )

Stop allowing yourselves to be divided by hate, don't spread hate.

Why is this even a thing?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Of course I dont blame everything on the feminism but its so obvious that its just a warfare strategy to cheat women and make them forget about their family and children. Women should be able to stay at home and take care of the babies and she should have economic compensation for it from the gvmt. As studies show women are bosses of the house today and they spend much more money than the men...

The article states it clearly: this is a gvmt warfare strategy against women and men and especially against children who are destroyed mentally and physically in many cases.

Let´s look at the results of this.

1) Feminist temptation for women: Go out and work in society and become equals of men. Earn more money. Be independent. Be strong. Forget about being a soft and loving mother.

2) End result: Families are shattered because men and women become equals- Equals repel each other just like in physics. Man and woman start to hate each other. Children suffer and might even lose their whole future because of this. The whole country gradually becomes weaker when the next generation grows up and have this traumatic childhood and destroyed mental and physical health.

Actual fact is that most men look for soft and traditional women just like little children do..... It´s simple but true.

Inside her bones mos women want their man to be strong and yet many fight with him all the time to take all his power away and change him. If he changes many will leave him because he is so "boring".. Cant have the cake and eat it...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Women spend most of the money(80% I read...) in society and work less so what are they fighting for?..

on clothes for kids, and husbands, on food for kids and husbands, on gas to run the kids around and husbands to burn when they decide to take the wife's car, which could very well be in his name, on paying bills, and whatever else... just what percentage of that 80% is actually spent on her? but, one thing is fairly certain, when the family is trying to run on a budget that doesn't even pay for the necessities, or leave so little behind....
there's no way she is spending 80% or their income to selfishly indulge on herself!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
It is societies fault for nearly requiring two working adults in a household just to make ends meet. Now, before somebody spouts off how wonderful their one income life is, you are the aberration, not the norm.

Ever since psychological studies and "parenting books" and parenting guidelines become more commonplace, mid 80's on, and the internet, the "family" has fallen apart. Giving children rights, letting them have a voice, not punishing them, etc. all this bull coddling of children has resulted in what we have today. A generation of self entitled participation trophy receivers.

Nobody is willing to listen, to sacrifice, to work for anything that takes effort. They want instant gratification, instant success, instant everything. Parents aren't parents, they try to be the kids friend(when they even acknowledge the kids presence).

Society sucks, it is degrading, and falling apart.

Much of it is society´s fault and its due to the materialism prevailing today. Everyone needs 2 cars, expensive apartment, luxury stuff and leisure trips to resorts etc etc.. Its their lifestyle that cause them to forget everything about their kids. And they want to show their friends that they are not worse off...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This is the most arrogant and ego driven drivel I've ever read. Women shouldn't be equals to men because then it is THEIR fault that a family falls apart so they should just accept their lot and be second class citizens? Wow... Go back to 1900.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The key to preventing these fatherless homes is just not reproducing, have a girlfriend if you feel the need to have a partner but never marry and make damn well sure not to get her pregnant. Marriage is only a contract to get screwed if things go sour.The state will win, the woman will win but the man is shafted and worst of all the children suffer the most. Over 8 billion people on this planet anyways it couldn't hurt to slow down the rate at which that number is increasing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join