It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer tears up as he calls Trump's immigration ban 'mean-spirited'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Schumer is a disgrace to NY and the country. Let's hope he loses his next campaign and leaves office.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

What a whining sniveling little b!tch of a snowflake. The things politicians will do for votes. He's a crying con man.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Seems to me the Democrat party has become the Islamic party now. The lines have been drawn

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If you want truth regarding the media disinformation and misinformation that went out over the weekend, you HAVE to listen to today's press briefing.

This was awesome!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I learned about this in acting class years ago.

All he did is put some tweezers in his pocket and pinched his scrotum. Then comes the tears. All fake, easy to do.
edit on 30-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Never realized republicans found crying so hilarious until this election

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Christosterone

I know one thing! You'll never see Trump shed a tear over refugees and immigrants!

GOOD

MAGA

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Jan 2017 20:17:00 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

You see what I have been seeing for a while now, I think that the Democratic party is going change a lot by next elections.

People are going to run away from it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I really can't believe how narrow minded these guys can be.. and then go on TV and advertise it all using tears to support their tiny viewpoint. Whew...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So no immigrants can come to america at all? Someone watched too much CNN I think ....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I thought Amy Schumer was funny in her first TV series season. Then she went full-retard-lib with her QVC gun sale parody, and I realized the whole family are liberal fantasists

It's really strange how fake caring these Israeli dual-nationals are when it comes to American politics, but then they go full Hitler when their own country is the subject.

Go back to Israel diptwat.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Seems to me the Democrat party has become the Islamic party now. The lines have been drawn

Yes it's time to call it what it is, you are absolutely correct.
The Democrats always have this bloodcurdling obsession with anti-American sentiment while falling over each other to stick up for everyone else in the world except Americans.
Here is a great article on what former NY police commissioner Bernie Kerik had to say about Schumer.
Kerik says Schumer didn't shed any tears while walking through Ground Zero right after 9/11 with him and Rudy Giuliani.

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He is shedding tears because his Satanic plan of his Satanic master is being destroyed by Trump's immigration policy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
He is shedding tears because his Satanic plan of his Satanic master is being destroyed by Trump's immigration policy.

Schumer had better get the next box of Kleenex ready, LOL.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I assume you all read the story that an individual Schumer pulled the visa strings on to get him into the country has been arrested on sex abuse charges? Yes, you can't make this stuff up.

nypost.com...
edit on 6-3-2017 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's sad, but somewhat interesting, that Schumer are Pelosi are so much alike, yet hail from opposite ends of the country.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Emma Stone should give him her Oscar.......

"For the best performance by a progressive congressional actor in a divisive role, the Academy Award goes to........"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join