It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNSECURED. Spicer Tweets Passwords and Trump Team Uses Private Server

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: reldra

Is there classified documents on it? Can you prove it for Trump like it was proven about HRC?

The main point was the insecurity of a private server.

If there's nothing to hide, a Private Server is the way to go.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

it is not the same SERVER

it is the same EMAIL SYSTEM

your a liar and cant read your own source
troll elsewhere

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
relda what kind of server is the rnc to use if not a private server?

and i will ask you is it actually the same server the bush admin used?

any proof of secure coms?

It is the same server the Bush admin used. I supplied that information and that it was sued on that basis.

No...it is also not the same server. It is a server at the same company with the same IP address, but not the same server.

From the actual Newsweek source again...

The rnchq.org email address used by the Bush administration is now hosting active Trump staff email addresses, verifiable through the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. SMTP is the bridge between mail servers. The rnchq.org account is hosted by the same commercial server as it was during the Bush years—smartechcorp.net, based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

So your fake news source thought the article was actually saying it was the same server....incorrect...it was the same commercial server, as in the same company.

This is a massive FAIL thread at this point...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI

Is there classified documents on it? Can you prove it for Trump like it was proven about HRC?

The main point was the insecurity of a private server.

If there's nothing to hide, a Private Server is the way to go.

Now it is, I see. Cognitive dissonance at it's worst.

And that shall end my participation in my own thread. Because, NOW private server is a GOOD thing.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

troll elsewhere

Thanks for pointing out another poster who wastes our time, ShooterBrody. Should RELDRA be put in the same "IGNORE" basket as SillyOleMe?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

It IS a private server. Private servers offer custom email addresses. It is the same thing.

Ok so be it, if true.
But you only addressed half of my post
Where is the defense of the other half?
Clinton's illegal sending & receiving of classified info didn't matter to any of her supporters. Why is that? How could you have supported a person who knowingly engaged in criminal activity that put the country's security at risk?
edit on 29-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Absolutely no proof Spice tweets are passwords of any sort and could be pocket presses. I've seen some pretty bizarre things on my smart phone.

The private email server..... got to give you that Reldra, s&f.

All I can do is shake my head in dismay while uttering "are f**#&@ing kidding me?"

Odd things can pop up. I have seen odd 'location' requests even in texts. But I know he was trying to send a pw. Basic security direction for the kind that was being created.

Wait....what? How do you have this knowledge? Did you give him a ring and ask?

This is starting to sound a bit schizophrenic now

link   
Password to what?

Has anybody confirmed it is a password?

NOPE!

link   

Um,I'd say things are up sh1t creek without a paddle for you boys. People in massive positions of power and other smart things smart people say. I'm as thick as a plank of pig mud but I can see big things in the sea that is american politics,and it ain't fish

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

problem is this issue was discussed to fatigue last summer

you would think some basic knowledge of the issue would be retained

nope

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

troll elsewhere

I don't lie.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

did you read your own source?

is it the same decade old server?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

It IS a private server. Private servers offer custom email addresses. It is the same thing.

Ok so be it, if true.
But you only addressed half of my post
Where is the defense of the other half?
Clinton's illegal sending & receiving of classified info didn't matter to any of her supporters. Why is that? How could you have supported a person who knowingly engaged in criminal activity that put the country's security at risk?

Trump is engaging in criminal activity currently. And it's more than where he keeps his emails. I was actually talking about his team. I am not sure where his emails are. I did focus on certain names.

Where THEY email back and forth. Of COURSE there will be classified information in them. And you email now, often it is all synced to desktops, laptops and tablets.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

problem is this issue was discussed to fatigue last summer

you would think some basic knowledge of the issue would be retained

nope

We never see who or what is really on the other side of these Usernames. Some people use Avatars that convey intelligence, when they're really posting to ATS from inside a mental institution. It's the delusional professional liars that are the most annoying, because they waste so many members' time.

I wish ATS moderators allowed us to report them. After 10 lies, they would be suspended for 6 months.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The twitter thing, that was dumb. He had to change all the passwords after that.

The server they are using is a legitimate server if I am reading that right, it is protected and backed up. Hillary's server was their own private server, that was illegal. So was the server at her helpers house.

Unless they change the laws governing their using that server, I see no problem with it. That twitter thing kind of makes me chuckle, hope he doesn't mess up on something important. Time will tell

This is nowhere the same as what Hillary was doing, her stuff was illegal by present laws on the books.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I don't lie.

but everyone makes mistakes.

I don't blame you for it, especially if you correct them.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He doesn't even write his own emails, and the guy claims to know how hacking works.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I don't lie.

but everyone makes mistakes.

I don't blame you for it, especially if you correct them.

QFT
MOST here would be of like mind

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Cause they dumbed it down to his level(same as my level) . I honestly think we are Gona get a short sharp shock,things are bat sh1t crazy in the US now and this is all just a warning,terrorists being weeded out,lotsa money to be made da da da. You get it. Its Gona be a free for all from the highest level to the lowest level
VERY SOON
edit on 30-1-2017 by hiddenNZ because: Dum as paid mud

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hon, The Bushes, both father and son, and the Clintons, and The Obamas, and Don Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney, and John McCain and many others are all on the same page. They are Globalists. Forget about the D or the R, Its all BS. The jury is still out on President Trump. Many on here really like you a lot, even love you. We are patiently awaiting for you to awaken

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join