It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin vs Hillary, whom do you trust more?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blood0fheroes
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is like asking :"Do you want me to break your fingers with a hammer or a vice?"

Apparently not.

Putin is apparently a real stand over up guy!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Between those 2. Putin.

Unbelievable that this question is even coming up. There are children dying because of the most evil groups running this planet in large numbers.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Putin of course Hillary death count is higher and she's not even KGB ...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary. Hands down.

Good Lord. It has come down to actually
Asking this question.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Abysha

Who was this "guy"? That's a strong statement and huge character assassination of Putin. I would think if this was an NFL Super Bowl player, this story would have been all over the media. Source and name would support your accusations.

It was. CBS. Putin steals Super Bowl ring

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Abysha
A super bowl winner-with-a-ring guy met him once:

"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said at an event this week, via the New York Post. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

So no, I'm not letting him babysit my dog.

do u want to provide a link to that? a name? anything other then just a sentence in quotations with nothing to back it up!

Look at AboveBoard's post above mine. I thought this was a well-known story already.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don`t know enough about putin to trust him, and I know enough about Hillary to not trust her.

I wouldn`t trust someone to hold my dogs leash who is grossly careless, negligent and steals things from the whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'd trust Hillary more in as far as she couldn't physically kill me herself while I'd half expect Putin to shank me in the skull prison style on a whim, I just wouldn't be taking any planes after pissing her off.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Putin, I know who he is, I know who's side he's on. He might be an awful person but he makes no bones about it. It's all out there for everyone to see.

He does not try to hide who he really is. Hillary does. It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well then, it looks like the folks on ATS largely trust Putin more than Hillary, so far, at least in this random and unscientific sample...

Wow.

Well. I agree with those who think he is dangerous.

Google search: Russia Putin Dangerous

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Wow, that's pretty damn bold and down right arrogant. Nothing like using his power and henchmen to help steal property for his own selfish reasons. If he did this to an American citizen, I can just imagine what he's done to his own citizens!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Putin, I know who he is, I know who's side he's on. He might be an awful person but he makes no bones about it. It's all out there for everyone to see.

He does not try to hide who he really is. Hillary does. It's that simple.

That's awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join