It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin vs Hillary, whom do you trust more?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm bored, but also tired, so I'm starting a simple thread.

Who do you trust more, as a person, Putin or Hillary?

I don't really mean in a political sense, like trusting the fate of the nation. I mean it as who do you trust as a person, like someone to hold your dogs leash for a moment, or maybe trust them to return a wallet or a ....lol, a phone!

Seriously, I've had an opinion on this for a while, so it's not really a timely question....I should have posted it a long time ago....but even in hindsight, a good question.

Simple questions sometimes answer the complex questions.
edit on 29-1-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A super bowl winner-with-a-ring guy met him once:

"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said at an event this week, via the New York Post. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

So no, I'm not letting him babysit my dog.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would leave my dog with her.. i love my dog.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Putin

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The only person you can trust is yourself.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Good luck when you need an appendix removed.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You sounds depressed.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Never trust anyone who is married to, and condones the actions of, a pedophile.

Hillary is untrustable - not too sure if that's even a word, but it suits her deceptive 2-faced attitude towards millions and millions of Americans.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Trust more for what?

I would trust Putin more to physically kill a man and Hillary more to cover it up.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Putin
Could knock back shots of vodka with putin and laugh at hillary and liberals .

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

You sounds depressed.

Not depressed in the least bit actually. Have a stranger hold onto your life savings for a week and we'll see how far that trust is going to take you.

However, you do "sounds" a "bits" uneducated. Are you sure you haven't been hanging around the Trump crowd a bit too much?
edit on 29-1-2017 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2017 by TheLotLizard because: Double post

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Putin would have my back. In saying this I wouldn't trust him and I'd have a plan.

Couldn't plan with the 'Hills Hoist'. It would buckle under the strain and snap under pressure. Can't plan for a person who warps.

My thoughts,

bally

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
A super bowl winner-with-a-ring guy met him once:

"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said at an event this week, via the New York Post. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

So no, I'm not letting him babysit my dog.

do u want to provide a link to that? a name? anything other then just a sentence in quotations with nothing to back it up!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hands down, Putin. Here's the thing. There are so many reasons as to why the US benefits from making Russia the common enemy. The only thing Putin wants is to maintain sovereignty from the globalist agenda so in turn, he's demonized by globalists. Also, the man is brilliant. You will never hear any world leader say that Putin is stupid. He's very far from that. I take any negative opinions about him with a grain of salt.
Hillary is a #ing traitor. I wouldn't trust that woman with a pile of my dog's #. Js.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

This is like asking :"Do you want me to break your fingers with a hammer or a vice?"

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think gut instinct would have me trust Putin more than Hilary.

Putin seems just a little less psychopathic than Hilary. So I'll trust the lesser of two psychos.

Hmm, it's a tough one. I wonder who Phage would choose?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Who was this "guy"? That's a strong statement and huge character assassination of Putin. I would think if this was an NFL Super Bowl player, this story would have been all over the media. Source and name would support your accusations.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Trust more for what?

I would trust Putin more to physically kill a man and Hillary more to cover it up.

I've missed your wit on the boards of late. Good to see it back.

on topic: Color me "Sublime Abe" for this one.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Putin was head of the russian secret services, hillary is a very corrupt politician, i have to say neiher, there both sociopaths.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join