It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA!! Crazy...feet!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Ameilia

The foot thing is some tub/foot massager from some company called "Pibbs Industries" (???) (never heard of them, but I bought it for the wife and it was supposed to be really good).

The soap is some stuff called "Johnson's foot soap". I think you can find it pretty easily on the interwebz.

I don't know a lot about either, but it sure seemed to work with my feet.

Thanks. I Googled "Pibbs Industries" and the third auto fill provided to me was "pedi bath." This item is available on Amazon and it's highly rated here. Johnsons soap should be at my grocery store.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would suggest something as follows.

Your wife uses it and puts it away.

Inside the 'works' there is still moisture and mold develops and since you have a dry climate, promptly dies off quickly.

You turn the machine on and these dead spores start coming out of the works turning your water black.

It could also be that your wife's soap leftovers, (in the works) mixed with the soap you used and a chemical reaction occurred that turned the water black.

Now, your feet feel much better because you soaked them.

causation vs correlation.

P

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Except for the fact that I ran the thing and circulated the water for about 15 minutes before putting my feet in it to look for just such gunk, and there was none to be found. The black gook didn't show up until I stuck my feet in it.

So, while you psychoanalysis may be correct in some cases, I'm not so sure it's accurate in this case.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

that ricky mouse always has interesting things to say. If you ever get the chance look into what he says on your own time.

I don't always have the same conclusion for my own body, but he leads me in interesting directions for sure. Me and him have different genetics/epigenetics in many cases but I get to use his "tricks" backwards sometimes..

I'm no chemist either, but I have a very sensitive brain chemical connection. I can intuitively feel if something is what I need. But I can't tell if I'm lacking something before I taste it, so it's useful but I don't know enough.

Sometimes it will be like getting magnesium one day and my brain lights up like dude YES! do that again please.
haha..

Actually probably the easiest way to get magnesium is through epson salt baths, which will feel great on your skin too.. The magnesium goes in through your skin actually.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That pretty much looks like the same one. The only difference I can see is this one has a little nibbed roller in the center to roll your foot on. It's not powered, it's just this roller thingy with little nubby things on it.

The only other difference I can see is this one doesn't have the front shield on it (but maybe it's been removed, I don't know). Otherwise it looks pretty much identical. The switch on the back is exactly the same, as is the water suction thing in the front.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

HA! I just looked at the Amazon link and it says I purchased this item in July 2012!

Like I said it's slightly different, but it's apparently the same thing. Probably just a newer model.

edit on 1/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Looking at the package; it looks like the ingredients are as follows...

Soap, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carmel Color, Potassium Iodide, Bran and Iodoform.

Not a chemist, so I don't know if that's bad or good, but it sure seemed to work.

Let's see, Sodium Sesquicarbonate is the phosphate free replacement for trisodium phosphate. I use that as my floor cleaner, it works well for cleaning the floor. Now Sodium borate is Borax, the laundry detergent booster that people sometimes use to get rid of worms. I would rather buy the supplements, they are cheap and contain three different types of boron. Next is Potassium iodide, it helps to improve energy flow in the area, it also is a disinfectant. You can get that as a supplement. Iodoform is a disinfectant, a type of iodine, I use iodine on cuts and it is absorbed through the skin easily.

So you basically got floor cleaner, laundry booster, dewormer, anticeptic, and some chemistry that will help you in the effect of a nuclear accident. Cool, now what is in the soap?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

In any case stress kills.

Give yourself some relaxation station yummy down time.

And whether the darkness is literal or not doesn't even matter haha.

then your wife might get jealous and steal it back

sounds like fun to me.

haha

edit on 28-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No idea, that's all it says.

Works though...and hey, at least I'll be able to run fast if there's a nuclear attack (for whatever that's worth).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

HA! I just looked at the Amazon link and it says I purchased this item in July 2012!

Like I said it's slightly different, but it's apparently the same thing. Probably just a newer model.

I read some of the reviews, and people are commenting about wanting the newest model but getting the older model, so I'm sure you're correct.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We had one of those foot bath things. My wife didn't like it so I tried it but there was one problem, I have size 14 1/2 EEEE feet and I couldn't get one foot to even fit in it right. It went to the dump.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I have a 14EEE and my foot fits fine in this one.

ETA...I was actually worried about this too, and this is why I never tried it before, but my foot was hurting so bad I figured I'd give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. It was great actually (and no, I don't work for the company...I just bought the dang thing for my wife, and now that I've raved about it I'll probably have to fight to use it again).

edit on 1/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The one we had was designed to put both feet in, it had a shape for two feet. But I had to put it in at an angle for my one foot to fit.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This one is for both feet too, but they both fit fine. In fact, I'm betting a 15 or 16 could fit. My feet have no problems, both feet in.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The one we had was designed to put both feet in, it had a shape for two feet. But I had to put it in at an angle for my one foot to fit.

You know what they say about big feet?

You can probably smell your giant dirty feet with your giant nose!!!

I'm pretty sure that's what they say.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

One foot at a time would totally suck!! I'd ditch that kind too!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Hey, I resemble that remark, dammit!

....'cept my feet don't smell (but if they did, my big-ass nose could smell 'em!)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

good thing you have a foot massage water bath awesome time any time you need it.

Does it allow salts in the water?

Just epsom salt in there would make you feel even more yummy I imagine.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Lately I've been having a few problems with my right foot. (some pretty serious pain just in front of the heel).

i have been having the same problem with my left. going to the doc on tuesday....
i stand all day at work but i have been standing all day for work for 20 years so there is no change there.

besides the soak does anything make it better?

this # hurts bad man....mine is from just in front of my heel to about the middle of my arch....once i sit down it settles a bit but then when i stand again i almost cant put any weight on it for a while.....

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Being honest i used my ex GF's foot spa thing once when i hurt my ankle and it did help a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join