It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘We are taking names’ of those who fail to support US, Trump’s new UN envoy warns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You are either with us or you're with the enemy? Where have I heard that before?

“For those that don’t have our back, we’re taking names, we will make points to respond to that accordingly,” Haley warned on Friday.

www.rt.com...

Hey, I'm all for different but damn do you sound like Bush.

The Iranian travel ban peeked my paranoia this reconfirms. He's talking orders and he is not what he seems.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sometimes the "stand with us, or you are standing with the enemy" is true.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You are either with us or you're with the enemy? Where have I heard that before?

“For those that don’t have our back, we’re taking names, we will make points to respond to that accordingly,” Haley warned on Friday.

www.rt.com...

The Iranian travel ban peeked my paranoia this reconfirms. He's talking orders and he is not what he seems.

The sky is falling......I would assume that Trump is announcing his intention to exit the UN. I applaud the decision, what use is a fifth column like the UN within the U.S. that is staffed by Communists, Islamists and America haters....too real?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The new US UN , Wow !

Each day brings new wonder.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you want to be taken seriously ... you get busy. Trump is all about business. The course is being re-charted. He's making no bones about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Perhaps the countries on the ban list are about to get pummeled.
I'm not sure why Iran is on the list though, they have been a great ally in the war against ISIS.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

www.rt.com...

This is an outtake from 'The Apprentice right? she did say "A new US, UN" ? is that meant to be a new catch phrase?
Forgive me, I want to go to bed, too many arseholes on screen these days.

Where's Jerry Lewis when you need him, I always like intelligent funnys.
edit on 28-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If you want to be taken seriously ... you get busy. Trump is all about business. The course is being re-charted. He's making no bones about it.

Don't tell he's going to change the golf course..that too much for flesh and blood to stand. Ahhheaaaaa! A small word into the lughole...The UN is about people from all over the world, believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The new US UN , Wow !

Each day brings new wonder.

Wonders never ceases eh?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sometimes the "stand with us, or you are standing with the enemy" is true

Whatever, there are 200 countries in this world and they have the right to determine for themselves who to support, not support, ignore, etc.

link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Don't tell he's going to change the golf course.

That was our last President's hobby.

link   

Mr Snarl, can I call you Mr Snarl? I'd think you'd like that.

Don't lose your charm by appearing bias, because you heading in that direction.

I want the intelligence trained drunken Snarl, is he here? I see the same games being played already that have been played in past administrations. This skill comes from the same insights you yourself brough with you to ATS, yet you parade around like Trump's behaviors doesn't for into your "da'#" box.

Why?
edit on 28-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I want the intelligence trained drunken Snarl, is he here?

I was on the wagon (self-imposed) all week. Am filling the second glass as soon as the period appears at the end of this sentence.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I want the intelligence trained drunken Snarl, is he here?

I was on the wagon (self-imposed) all week. Am filling the second glass as soon as the period appears at the end of this sentence.

Allow me to pour you one,..... Or three! Eh?

Something's fishy. You know it also.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Where are you getting the either with us or against us from OP. I watched the video, it addressed change in the USUN. There was nothing I saw that reinforces the statements in the OP. I thought she gave a good speech, she was talking about fixing things that could be fixed. and trying to get rid of stuff that does not work.

I don't think I missed anything in that video. I was looking for something to substantiate what was said and couldn't find anything that could even be misinterpreted.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You tell me who the enemy is...that's the question.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Where are you getting the either with us or against us from OP. I watched the video, it addressed change in the USUN. There was nothing I saw that reinforces the statements in the OP. I thought she gave a good speech, she was talking about fixing things that could be fixed. and trying to get rid of stuff that does not work.

I don't think I missed anything in that video. I was looking for something to substantiate what was said and couldn't find anything that could even be misinterpreted.

I have it as my only quote dude. "she's taking names....."

How so Bush of her.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

originally posted by: seasonal

You tell me who the enemy is...that's the question.

Seriously? Is your avatar a fake?

Certainly RATM spelled it out for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How so Bush of her.

Where where did this at the top of the thread come from?..... "You are either with us or you're with the enemy? Where have I heard that before? "

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How so Bush of her.

Where did this at the top of the thread come from?..... "You are either with us or you're with the enemy? Where have I heard that before? "
edit on 28-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join