It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice on a strange situation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
not mine

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Hope you're feeling ok about it!

The whole situation is still weird. Like why did her parents reach out to you.

I hope your ex is ok, too.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Question - How did you manage to edit these posts fully a month after you posted them initially??????

edit on 3/11/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Take small blessings where you can get them, Brotherman. I'm sorry this didn't work out for you, if thats what you wanted, but at least you know now and can get on with your life.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

in the end its just exhausting to think about. =( *breath out*

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
GET A VASECTOMY SO IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!

I think the kid is ugly also. As are most / all kids. Not to mention a gigantic pain in the ass.

GET FIXED NOW!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
At least you have an answer now.....and can move on with your life. I'm sure there was a part of you that was excited about being a father and part of you that was freaked out about it....but at least you won't always wonder if the child was yours. .... It wasn't fair for her parents to drag you into their drama , but you did the right thing by getting to the bottom of it....So now you can move on and move away from those people . They may be nice people , but they sound toxic right now, and you don't need that ....focus on moving on and finding a person you can be happy with, and when you do have children you will make an excellent parent .

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ya that's your kid most likely.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove
GET A VASECTOMY SO IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!

I think the kid is ugly also. As are most / all kids. Not to mention a gigantic pain in the ass.

GET FIXED NOW!

Why would I mutilate myself? That must be the most insulting thing I've heard on ATS yet to date congratulations for making it to the top 10 of some of the * things I've read here to date.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: GoShredAK

Question - How did you manage to edit these posts fully a month after you posted them initially??????

I assasinated some political big wig who was instructed by the US Gov't to sabatoge ats by covertly collecting all members information then deleting all accounts. There next step was supposed be CNN along with the Feds to test their AI potential terrorist threat detector. This means every member of ats will be punished like terrorist.

Since I averted that crisis, I now have and infinite editing capability. I can even edit other members posts lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join