It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Ordered to Turn Over 30 Clinton Emails for Review by Federal Court Judge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: xuenchen

Slowly but surely, the bars are closing in on her!! Frankly, I can't wait. I hope to see a lot of people charged, and jailed, for their crimes. Eight years of lawlessness means that list of names isn't short!

All those 5th Amendment people will be swallowing their own thoughts (things they couldn't remember) soon.

They're already suffering from "gulping adams apple syndrome".

So true!! What they can "remember" often doesn't have any basis in reality, too! I have to say, watching the meltdown videos online can be quite amusing.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

More like 32 years of lawlessness, since the Bush SR presidency till this election thus far. Truthfully worse than that, but all the ex presidents, still living, should have their day in court.

If they did something illegal, then sure. Claims aren't enough, though; we need evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dear God, the horse is dead! Bury that #er and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Any more on this? I haven't had any time to search but wanted to find out if JW has said anything else.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
im still waiting on the bush cheney arrest for war crimes.

Judicial watch is a joke, but hey you already knew that.

Doesn't sound like much of a joke to me. They got the order to be able to privately view these documents. That is pretty big, especially since they were not released in the first place.

In-Camera

Latin for "in chambers." A legal proceeding is in camera when a hearing is held before the judge in private chambers or when the public is excluded from the courtroom. Proceedings are often held in camera to protect victims and witnesses from public exposure, especially if the victim or witness is a child.

So it appears Judge James E. Boasberg will be hosting some of the JW guys in chambers because of the sensitive nature of these 30 docs.

Boasberg :

is a District Judge on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, also serving as a Judge on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court; and former associate judge on the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.

Interesting background with this judge....wonder if that has anything to do with him being the one on the case.

I do wonder what they will be able to reveal about them once viewed though.

I do state right to know cases pro se, and it's a constantly evolving area of law.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
im still waiting on the bush cheney arrest for war crimes.

Judicial watch is a joke, but hey you already knew that.

why is this off topic crap not removed
this is not the mud pit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join