It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed Of The 44th Annual March for Life in DC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I doubt if any networks will cover this event live.

ALL TIMES EST:
11:45 a.m. Musical Opening with Transform DJs (5 minutes from now)
12:00 p.m. Rally Program
1:00 p.m. March up Constitution Avenue to Supreme Court and Capitol Building
3:00 p.m. Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court
3:30 p.m. Visit your Representative or Senator to advocate for life

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wish I could be there. Next year hopefully.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is there an official hat associated with this march?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Is there an official hat associated with this march?

They may have bonfires and burn the P-hats and stink up the air in DC.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Great Post. Thanks. I'd guess they'll give this passing comment on CNN & MSNBC with the usual snarky and hateful comments. It's difficult being pro-life in a culture of death.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This feed has commentary and better sound:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Kelly Anne Conway is being introduced.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That's right people!

Wombs R SAFE SPACES!

Do not disparage THEIR collective rights.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

???

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Mike Pence is being introduced by his wife. Mrs Pence says this isn't their first march.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ya, women should be forced against their will to do things with their bodies!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
Ya, women should be forced against their will to do things with their bodies!

Ummm...FFS...perhaps if they were responsible/intellectually adept enough to realize that...sex can and often will result in pregnancy...then we could agree with your comment...

However...this abortion for the sake of convenience...merely points to a lack of conscience and character on the part of these vagina costumed losers...

Edit to add: After conception...abortion has nothing much to do with..."their bodies"...beyond "their bodies" being a conveyance for ANOTHER body...So in essence what abortion does is kill...another life's body...
Murder for the sake of convenience...That's all you advocate...

YouSir
edit on 27-1-2017 by YouSir because: I just hadsta...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why are all the networks pre-empting regular programming to show a joint News Conference being held by British Prime Minister THERESA MAY and President DONALD TRUMP? Did they reach some HUGE agreement?

Networks never did this to honor Obama's joint US/BR press briefings.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Although I do not support this group, here are the webcams that overlook the area where you can watch the crowd in case you really don't want to listen to the speakers but might want to watch the march.

(this one's annoying... it rotaates every few seconds and shows sky as well as ground)

Kind of a bad angle, here, with a building obstructing part of the view of the ground This one may just be periodic still photos. View of Washington Monument

The US government's webcam view of the senate... can't tell if this is streaming or photo captures

The traffic cams at this very moment show a crowd of marchers from 9th street along Constitution Avenue to (at this moment) 15th st. They haven't reached 17th st yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...FFS...perhaps if they were responsible/intellectually adept enough to realize that...sex can and often will result in pregnancy...then we could agree with your comment...

As I recall, it takes both genders to make a baby.

And it takes over a month for birth control pills to actually become effective. It takes seconds for condoms to be effective. We could eliminate almost all abortions (except for medical reasons) if men wore condoms.

So could we also add that if men were responsible/intellectually adept enough to realize that wearing condoms will prevent abortions... could we also agree on this?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I really wish I could have participated in this.
It's encouraging that they are still some people who understand the sanctity of the life of an unborn child.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

And it takes over a month for birth control pills to actually become effective. It takes seconds for condoms to be effective. We could eliminate almost all abortions (except for medical reasons) if men wore condoms.

So could we also add that if men were responsible/intellectually adept enough to realize that wearing condoms will prevent abortions... could we also agree on this?

Ummm...Totally...I couldn't agree more...Conception isn't immaculate...and responsibility lies with both of the actors in life's little drama...

YouSir
edit on 27-1-2017 by YouSir because: just because...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I have been with a few women that did not like skins on weiners.
But I do get your point.
I think that if men and women both had a button to push that would make them infertile until the button was reset, there would still be a lot of unwanted pregnancies. Whether it was because they were unaware of which position the switch was in.... or because they were too lazy or high to care about pushing the button.
edit on b000000312017-01-27T12:37:29-06:0012America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 12:37:29 -06001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Crowd size estimates upwards to one half million according to 2nd video posted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join