It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition Demanding Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns Breaks White House Record

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know what silly you are right. Some people do care, but to sell it like it is the will of all of the american people is bs.

I am unhappy he has not showed his returns. Not because I want to see them but, because he said he would release them.
To me the issue is minor; the dishonesty is not acceptable. He has also said when his "audit" is complete he will release them. When that day comes perhaps the issue will be more important to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That's called tax code. You can write of losses, that's pretty common knowledge. Trumps not my hero, in fact I didn't vote for him, but guess what he's had a hell of a good week of doing what he said he'll do. Which is more than we can say for our last two presidents.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The site says they have to respond.

"I'm under audit folks. I can't." .

Even though he can.
It's gotten to a point where if his mouth is moving he's lying.
edit on 1272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

He has also said when his "audit" is complete he will release them. When that day comes perhaps the issue will be more important to me.

That line is a lie. For one, the President will be audited yearly. And for two, Warren Buffet already released his taxes while under audit, which proves that there is nothing preventing Trump from doing it.

If you are swallowing that line it is because you can't look negatively at Trump.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

So that's fine. Why if it's all acceptable can he not show us? Because he has dealings with Russia. He's Putin's puppet.
OMG. It's so obvious ...

And ummmm tax codes apply to Bernie too so you're not really making your point.
Weak argument.

average is average .

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He's rich. He's pretty much always under audit. Seems like a nice deflection on his part.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who's selling what? It's obvious that people do care..
There's not a single issue under God's heaven that all Americans agree on. Please....
We can't even agree on hot dogs or hamburgers at the fourth of July barbeque.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why shouldn't Trump release his taxes?

Because Bernie and Hillary. Page one. Deflect deflect deflect.

"What difference does it make," what difference does it make having Trump "open an investigation," into illegal votes?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

We can agree to barbeque on the 4th. Perspective.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Luckily there is no law that says anyone MUST release their taxes as they are a personal matter.
So it's up to Trump if he does or not. Is the IRS still doing their audit on his taxes?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: knoxie
they'll get leaked eventually and they'll show he's not worth nearly as much as he boasts. he goes nuclear when people say his brand is worth less that he says. he'd have an epic meltdown.

When somebody is worth several billion, WTF difference does it make?
www.forbes.com...

The only people having an epic meltdown was, is and continues to be the Leftists....I know the butt hurt is beyond massive but you really need to let it go.
Keeping this up for 8 years is not going to help your cause in 2024.

Says the side supporting a voter recount because the current President can't accept that he lost the popular vote that doesn't matter.

I don't support a recount, I really don't care.
Your straw man argument doesn't work. If he is pressing for an investigation into that idea, I am sure it is for reasons pertaining to, I don't know...just another thing some illegal aliens do that is against the laws of this country.
Among some of the many laws that the Democrats don't really seem to want to enforce.
Anyone with more than half a brain knows that many illegal aliens voted for your Queen Hillary, maybe the true number will come out, maybe it won't.
He won. Period. And he is in the process of enforcing the laws of this country that have been overlooked for too long.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

alright well lets open up those clintion emails again since we're still in the election season

800k signatures mean nothing to me

but yea he should release them so we can move on from useless discussions and distractions

NEXT
edit on 27-1-2017 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I signed the White House petition regarding prosecuting Madonna for encouraging terrorism by discussing blowing up the WhiteHouse.
That one made sense.

link   

Why does it matter if he has dealing with Russia? He has dealings with a hundred other countries too.

Silly and illogical is still silly

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump is going to release his tax returns just like Bill Clinton and Hillary did.

It ain't happenin'!

It just floors me, all these people screaming for Trump's tax returns when they know good and damn well the Clinton tax returns are so full of deceit it's unimaginable!

As others have noted, ALL of these people didn't get to where they are in life without having really, REALLY, good tax people doing their taxes. These people pay top-dollar to take advantage of every single "LEGAL" tax loophole they can...and they SHOULD (just like YOU should)! When you make as much money as these people do it's only a matter of time before you're going to have to turn your tax returns over, but you're not going to do it because of some internet petition...you're going to do it because of a COURT ORDER. And even then, the only people who are going to see it are those qualified to analyze it...which you are not.

The same holds true for Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr., Gore, Cheney, Carter, and the list goes on and on.

You'd be foolish to think otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Trueman

Yeah go forward. Move on. Start an investigation into voter fraud in an election you won because your ego can't handle losing the popular vote.

so you think we should look the other way with voter fraud? Would you feel the same way if the right was able to whip up some fraud scheme like giving DL to illegals and updating their voter registration at the same time?

link   
Breaking news: "Trumps administration takes down online petition page from the white house website "

Problem solved. (until the things on those returns the public is not suppose to know are redacted)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Lol! I wonder how many of those online "signatures" were from real people.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Whats so funny ? He doesnt have to. Why is he holding back
? Don knows how to play the game. Infuriate his enemies with the little things they can do nothing about. And watch them self-destruct over it.
Working as Designed
Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

10%...tops!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join