It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is Just A Diversion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When it comes to the elites agenda of world domination Trump is just a diversion. He is meant to be the face against the establishment but is just a puppet in the scheme of things. In the system you have Celebrities who are controlled by the establishment speaking out against Trump a diversion meant to keep your awareness off the fact he's an establishment guy. As an example do Celebrities ever bring awareness to the homeless, the destitute in America but instead they bring their awareness on Donald Trump which is all by design by their backers the establishment. Than you have Women's marches controlled by Soros another establishment guy setting up protests accross America against Trump which is all just a diversion to throw you off the scent that Trump is an establishment guy.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

The question is how long can they keep the over-inflated markets up?

And what will the Federal Reserve do.. raise interest rates? There are a lot of factors to consider.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

As an example do Celebrities ever bring awareness to the homeless,

yes

So your shared enlightenment for the day is that Trump is an establishment guy.

Is he maybe half reptilian/sugar demon?

There has to be more this

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Have you noticed the whole western world seems to be divided at the moment?

Divide and conquer in motion and something has to give.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"the fall guy" almost never knows hes a fall guy. obviously. he might end up being a fall guy but he might not. theres not alot to discuss here.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Since the day he "won" (I didn't expect it) I've been convinced that he's the fall guy for the banksters.

The last six years of freefall inflation may have corrected the stock market, but it doesn't come without a price. The banks can keep pushing off the correction, but the longer they do the worse it will be- and it's already going to make the last one back in '08 look like a daytime tv show.

I give it a year, maybe 18 months- enough time for some policies to go into full swing and some jobs to start being created. Maybe enough time for a trade agreement to fall through... then they'll let it rip, and the correction will be in full swing. Property values will plummet alongside currency values, and the true meaning of inflation will be known to everyone.

And of course, every single person will blame it on Mr. T, here, who might be a bit unsavory, but does have some good ideas on how to actually fix the economy. Shame.

What's even more annoying to me about all of this is that even though I can see the future clear as day, I can't figure out how to profit from it- only barely how to minimize my losses.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Its not new though .For me the OP makes a very valid point but I think Trump is a piece tptb needed to buy more time .A new World order working towards The New world order ,so they can have a One World Order .Trump is a metaphor for circling the wagons . Their (tptb) old approach could only get them so far and then they needed the next phase . Its the same Hegelian dialectic they use on family, friends, country , and the globe . That is why there are divisions .When

The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision for the future. Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat.

The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to stop land grabs, privacy invasions, expanded domestic police powers, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. Only then can we be released from the limitations of controlled and guided thought. When we understand what motivated Hegel, we can see his influence on all of our destinies. Then we become real players in the very real game that has been going on for at least 224 years.
nord.twu.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

the markets, I am thinking the same thing, Trump and May turn anti-globalist, yet DOW hits 20 000 for the first time ever, I think the bubble is about to burst, or if not just now, we might at least see some correction, then re-bound and then the big crisis we've been waiting for years now

I don't know, I just look at the stocks and it's fishy, the numbers just don't add, it doesn't make sense

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

When I read 1984 I always thought, damn, Orwell predicted Oceania without the EU, now with the Brexit coming, it seems he might have gotten it perfectly right?

strange times ahead lads, strange times ahead...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I always was of this opinion to begin with - Winner of the two loser is still the biggest loser.

Whether he knows it or not, he have been played well by establishment. I think whoever controls MSM is behind this scam as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For those who expected Clinton to follow the Globalist agenda and are surprised by Trump winning, I've got one quote which I find very useful in occasions like this.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 26-1-2017 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

When I read 1984 I always thought, damn, Orwell predicted Oceania without the EU, now with the Brexit coming, it seems he might have gotten it perfectly right?

strange times ahead lads, strange times ahead...

I am no market guru but I too feel we are on the cars going up on the roller coaster, and are just hours away from the downward plunge.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think he knows, he knows he is in a race against time.

All the Fed has to do is move interest rates over 2%

Who else would you rather have see over the bankruptcy of the US? He's the bankruptcy master

new topics

top topics

join