It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Reportedly Mulling TV Show to Prep Third White House Run

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Coming Soon: White Oprah!

Yes, Hillary Clinton is considering bringing her amazing communicative skills to a new television show...so that, soon, her adoring fans and supporters will be able to bring her into their living rooms and basements each and every day.

So we know her fans will be thrilled...but what, you may ask, is in it for Hillary?
C'mon...does Hillary really need to have an angle to benefit herself?---(Just kidding)...Of course she does!

Turns out, she's planning on coming back for a third run at losing in 2020...and having a hit TV show (like Donald Trump) will help keep her fresh, viable and in the limelight until it's time to bless us all again with another exciting run for President.

I'm not sure what the new show may be called...but, perhaps, the talented and diverse ATS brain trust will be able to help her out with a few awesome suggestions.

Whatever she ultimately calls it...if she does go ahead with the new show...there's no doubt in my mind that it will be a winner!
After all, THAT's what Hillary Clinton has always been.

Hillary Clinton is now reportedly considering a new television show to help her prepare for another White House run. “She’s been talking very seriously about the idea of having her own television show,”a close Clinton insider told author Ed Klein, the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.

“As a TV host, she’d discuss the issues of the day from a progressive point of view, have top guests, interview world leaders and progressive thinkers.”

The idea of the show would be to help Clinton stay in the limelight and remain a leader opposing President Donald Trump’s agenda. After a surprise loss to Trump in November, many thought that Clinton’s chances of becoming president were over.

However, the purpose of the show would be to prepare for a 2020 presidential run, according to Klein’s source.

freebeacon.com...
edit on 25-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Edward Klein.

Isn't he the guy known for writing books about politicians in which he completely makes crap up?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The cooking segment will be a blast for sure.....if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Let me guess: she's going to have a weekly weekend morning show on CNN?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Edward Klein.

Isn't he the guy known for writing books about politicians in which he completely makes crap up?

If you say so.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Should be exciting!! She has the charisma of a door knob.

Hillary 2020
edit on 25-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
I really, honestly hope she does, just for the potential comedic material alone.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, its probably fake news. Look at the website.

Doesn't mean it ain't fun to play with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

"Live, from prison, it's the Hillary Clinton Liar Power show"

"Sponsored by: Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other bastions of womens' rights...."

link   
She isn't that healthy. I doubt she will be physically capable of it.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The cooking segment will be a blast for sure.....if you know what I mean.

Hell's kitchen with Marina.

link   
If true she's literally just copying President Trump to the letter.

I mean that guy had his own reality TV show, and then he became President. She's probably thinking "If it works for him, it can work for ol' Hillary!!"

The Party should distance itself from her as much as possible. She is the reason they lost the Presidency. They had no excuse for running her either considering that a vastly superior alternative, in the form of Bernie Sanders, was available.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It may involve a lot of takes to get through the coughing fits.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Is this fake news! I am laughing so hard at the thought. Hillary had the democrat experience angle and the 'woman' angle...but seriously, she lacked the ability to really connect emotionally with real people. She just is too cold! No empathy at all.

If this is true...I will bust my sides at how she will suicide herself with such a talk show. Her blessing this past election was avoiding any publicity and public scrutiny. Hahahahaha.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
Edward Klein.

If you say so.

Ya, that's him.

Probably looking to get a few hits on his website. Although, it could be true.

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I thought she couldn't relate to us commoners. Maybe she could bless us with some of the wisdom that was worth 10's of millions in private speeches.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, its probably fake news. Look at the website.

Doesn't mean it ain't fun to play with it.

Don't let me ruin your fun. I'd hate to be that guy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is now reportedly considering a new television show to help her prepare for another White House run. “She’s been talking very seriously about the idea of having her own television show.

A fully pre-recorded TV show would certainly allow her to hone her public persona, she could subtly answer questions about past shenanigans without ever having to be taken to task with her answers / comments - just like her 2016 campaign, no press conferences, a few MSM controlled appearances, dismal rally turnouts and one traffic bollard that saved her life.

Anyway, she is the definition of 'deception' & is the very epitome' of everything wrong with American politics.

I look forward to witnessing her 3rd epic fail run to the WH in 2020.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'd rather baby-sit an angry monkey with violent diarrhea than watch her show.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I can see Bill as her Ed McMahon.
This could be HUUUUGE!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join