It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream on Sleepers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dream on Sleepers.

Uooo, the big bad powers that be. TPTB. Those evil Machiavellians whose power stretches around the world, orchestrating governments and corporations and world banks. Yeah, them. Heard of them? I have, for years now right here on ATS.

We have listened to conservatives on this sight bemoaning our plight at the hands and machinations of these near omnipresent cabals. I won't go on with all the descriptions of them that I have read on this site, they are all known to well.

So, these world controllers let us hold an election a couple of months ago. One of their two 'chosen' offerings to us to continue our illusion of free democracy was a wimp who had to beg people clap for him even though he came from one of their elite families.

The other was a wooden woman who also came from one of the power house clans who could not even laugh without making it sound like she had rehearsed in front of a mirror. A woman whom they had groomed for over 20 years to be their shill in the white house even though she was easy prey for any who did not worship her.

Yeah, those powerful powerful, PTB.

But wait. The people have risen up and thrown off the yoke of oppression. A single man has arisen and with his voice of truth, cutting through the lies that have chained us for so long, has opened the way to their destruction.
Now we hear how he will make it better, how he will tear apart their power structures and return the power to the people.

Bolox.

The only reason Trump could win that election is because TPTB have allowed it to happen. Or more likely, orchestrated it. All that has happened is that they may have altered their plans a bit, pulled in a little folding chair so he can sit in the corner of their meeting halls. That's all he ever really wanted in the first place, just to be allowed to sit amongst them.

So, carry on PTB. You have successfully emasculated American conservatives and taken them off your trail. They are happy now. They are joyous now. They are now blind to you as they dream the dreams you have fed them. Use them as you will.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This time is tricky, so much is going on it would be easy for something huge to slip through the cracks while all eyes are on a tweet or crowd sizes.

No time for celebrating or relief, we must always be diligent even if "our guy or gal" won.

Anyone who has a heart beat knows things tend to stay the same, promises are weak, only doing matters.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Exactly. Crowd sizes, what a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Thank you

We do try our best....

edit on 25-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Your post reminds me of one of my favorite book/movie quotes from Frank Herberts Dune,

The sleeper must awaken.
Duke Leto Atreides

Will the sleepers awaken? Most probably not, the game is rigged against them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

The attention span doesn't help the frogs in the heating pot either.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've seen many around ATS who do not seem fooled, or are at least skeptical. Most of the general public seem to be easy prey though. Even around ATS people seem far more divided and get "triggered" much easier than when I first began lurking. To me, that speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The game is rigged against us all, conservative and liberal alike.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I've seen many around ATS who do not seem fooled, or are at least skeptical. Most of the general public seem to be easy prey though. Even around ATS people seem far more divided and get "triggered" much easier than when I first began lurking. To me, that speaks volumes.

Volumes. I used to try to learn things on this site, to take in other thoughts on the rulers of the world, but most of that seems to have gone by the wayside with the assumption that Trump will save us from them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Kind of like when Obama had a presidency that in many facets was like Bush's?

Yet somehow conservatives and liberals were both under the impression he was liberal.

The plan has been in motion with very few speed bumps.
edit on 25-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The attention span doesn't help the frogs in the heating pot either.

Sound byte consciousness. Decades of media news squeezed into 30 second segments to fit between commercials. Decades of commercials designed to push across the message in 15 seconds. Decades of block buster movies with super macho heros delivering quick little catch phrases that then worm their way in to the general lexicon. Yep. Attention spans cut to texting length.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Kind of like when Obama had a presidency that in many facets was like Bush's?

Yet somehow conservatives and liberals were both under the impression he was liberal.

The plan has been in motion with very few speed bumps.

Obama was seriously a continuation of the Bush administrations. And I agree, he was no liberal. Neither was Clinton or her husband, Slick Willy. While I did not specifically like or dislike Obama, to me he was a great disappointment. But I did not like either of the Clintons, or either of the Bushes for that matter.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm with you, not a fan of any of the dynasties.

While I was disappointed to see Obama show his true politician colors by not delivering on most of his campaign promises, I liked hearing him speak and the interviews he had.

As for Trump, he has proved to be very calculated and rewrote the rules on campaigning. He was able to accomplish mass coverage without spending a lot of money.

Keeping in mind how calculated he is, I think it's important to note he used to be a Democrat, I don't think he was ever loyal to either party, merely involvement in conversation. I think he realized he would have little success by staying with the Democrats if presidency was in his sights ( a white male aristocrat) he saw the weakness of the Republicans and knew if someone with some brashness stepped in the void for the disgruntled voters traction would be swift and you'd easily soar above the mediocre candidates Republicans were handed for decades.

That being said, his Nixon style of unpredictability really muddied the water to see what the goal is here.
edit on 25-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If what you say is true, then there's nothing you can do. It's all over.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

While I have zero grounds to actually disagree with you on, being speculative and all, aren't you being part of the problem?

You have successfully emasculated American conservatives and taken them off your trail. They are happy now. They are joyous now. They are now blind to you as they dream the dreams you have fed them. Use them as you will.

I could argue that they have indoctrinated and militarized the Democrats.

The whole argument is foolish if what you claim to believe is true.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If you like Trump enough to give him credit for his lifelong accomplishments through business and now politics by being calculated then surely you can't disregard the fact he used to "identify" as a democrat.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Identify, label, same difference just different perspective.

I think he ran on the R ticket because his views on labor, trade and security fell in line with the current view of R instead of D. One would be ignorant to believe that Trump wasn't a big supporter of the Democratic party for a very long time.

To the OP, I would say the biggest gaff is that we are led to believe that ANY PTB are divided by a two party system.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

If you like Trump enough to give him credit for his lifelong accomplishments through business and now politics by being calculated then surely you can't disregard the fact he used to "identify" as a democrat.

So what?

Many citizens reidentify over the course of their life time - especially since the platforms, at least on the surface, and particularly with democrats, changes more often than my baby's diapers on an applesauce diet.

The conservatives, on the surface, look the same as 30 years ago.

The liberals... Well, there's always some new boogeyman.

They don't stay consistent, they lose. They lose membership, electorate, and therefore elections.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I used to label myself as a Republican until I realized we're all to unique to be defined by two definitions. So I get it.

And I voted for Trump, but I can't say I've ever voted for someone and been happy in the end. So I will continue to be skeptical, question everything and criticize when needed until proven otherwise.

This man in recent time has been shown to be versed well in theatrics, so I think I have reason for skepticism.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
If what you say is true, then there's nothing you can do. It's all over.

Boom...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join