It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies from the View

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

The entire cast is other than Jeb are obviously DNC shills.. Just let them continue making a fool of themselves. Joy sounds like a teenager whenever she speaks about Trump.

The sad part is they appeal to a large majority and they keep the rhetoric alive and are a big part of the problem

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Change the channel. Unless...is someone forcing you to watch?

I'm with you, the show sucks but I simply don't watch it.
I have and I do quite often...but it's sort of like reading posts you may not agree with.. sometimes you are curious as to what they have to say.. why they are saying it.. and how they are saying it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You lost me at "ladies".

"Ladies" and "The View" don't belong in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence! !!

I think the phrase "psycho hose beasts" would be a better fit for them, and I do not use that term often.

I think I got it from a local DJ.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wait ... I'm confused. What is this about Jeb? I've never watched the show, but I thought it was about four women expressing what are supposedly the contemporary woman's view on the issues of the day. It's a total laugh because since Hasslebeck left, they really haven't even bothered to try to represent the contemporary conservative woman's view on anything as if she doesn't exist or something.

So did Jeb decide he identified as a woman or did someone decide they needed to pay lip service to ideological and gender diversity and put Jeb on there?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Wait ... I'm confused. What is this about Jeb? I've never watched the show, but I thought it was about four women expressing what are supposedly the contemporary woman's view on the issues of the day. It's a total laugh because since Hasslebeck left, they really haven't even bothered to try to represent the contemporary conservative woman's view on anything as if she doesn't exist or something.

So did Jeb decide he identified as a woman or did someone decide they needed to pay lip service to ideological and gender diversity and put Jeb on there?
Jebadiah is a Libertarian that is part of the cast of The View and she is a woman... and they did have a Republican point of view for a short while with Cameran Burgess? She left shortly after election or before? Was rather bullied by Joy I might add.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Sheye because: I'm too embarrased to say 😏

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I cut the cable years ago-junk like this-ug. I suggest if these talk and reality shows really are of no interest-just cut the cable and only pay for what you want to watch.

I promise you-you won't miss these junk shows or any of the so-called news-that includes Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I cut the cable years ago-junk like this-ug. I suggest if these talk and reality shows really are of no interest-just cut the cable and only pay for what you want to watch.

I promise you-you won't miss these junk shows or any of the so-called news-that includes Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc.
I actually didn't have television at all for 3 years... read alot ... got bored with too much reading.. and hooked up cable again. I'm thinking it was a mistake now and I may take your advice.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Sheye because: Hmmm ... do people actually read these reasons? Another mistake : p

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Oh, do you mean Jebadiah Bila?

She used to be on Red-Eye.

I thought everyone was referring to Jeb Bush!

That explains a lot. Well, I guess now everyone knows I never watch the show.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Given its particular time slot and subject matter, it is easy to see to whom the show is concentrating its efforts on.

Think of the inverse. A bunch of males slapping down women and their views while attempting to uphold the conservative narrative.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I had heard they were considering changing the name of the show to The Irrelevant Windbags.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join