It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies from the View

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Been watching The View throughout elections and so tired of Joy Behars sarcastic putdowns about Trump supporters. Calling them mentally challenged, etc. How does she get away with making fun of mental illness as well as putting down a whole group of voters?? That show is nauseating to watch... and mostly because of Joy and Whoopie. Jeb is the only one who seems to have any integrity. Message to whoopie... not everyone in Canada loves your show... 🙄

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Those biased women are total DNC supporters....and also they are complete retards. On a side note, anyone who can tolerate listening to those materialistic women ramble on and on and on and on about useless things...good for you! I can't.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You lost me at "ladies".

"Ladies" and "The View" don't belong in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence! !!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You lost me at "ladies".

"Ladies" and "The View" don't belong in the same paragraph let alone the same sentence! !!

Good call...had to go with materialistic women. Also thought about using the adjectives: airhead, ditsy, brainwashed, unintelligent, drama queen, fake, diva, etc...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The show title needs to be changed to "The Slanted View". How hard is it to have normal constructive conversation without interjecting a bias?

Now that I think about it, that's one of the biggest problems in society today. Imagine if people could actually leave their emotions out and just talk facts. Actually listen and understand based on evidence and reality. If only...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I will never wish violence upon anyone.

But if throat-punching was a new way of asking "How their day is going", then I would ask "How their day was going" every day.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well, they're still on the air, so I guess they're getting ratings, and have their viewers. But even I, an outspoken Trump critic, get a kick out of watching Joy's head explode every day!

I loved they way they all called out, every one of them, Kellyanne Conway. You can't BS those BSers!

Whoopie's been in my radar ever since her head exploded over 911 Truthers and she turned Disney shill.

edit on 25-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, they're still on the air, so I guess they're getting ratings, and have their viewers.

So are the The Real Housewives and The Kardashians. Somehow they've all become celebrated role models. I fear for the future.
edit on 1/25/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Well, they're still on the air, so I guess they're getting ratings, and have their viewers.

So are the The Real Housewives and The Kardashians. Somehow they've all become celebrated role models. I fear for the future.

It's those audiences that got Donald Trump elected. Reality show addicts.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Aaaaand there's the proof of my first post. People can never leave their emotions out of the conversation.

And, I guarantee you the vast majority of people who watch those two shows voted HIllary.

Anyway, we can always count on you to take a shot at the Donald.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's actually quite the opposite. Good try though.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I've nothing to add but this. This TV show is a joke and the Women on it do not represent me.

They behave like retards and are rude as hell. I don't know why they're still on air. They may as well be on crk. I have no respect for people like them.
edit on 25-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Try as you might, you cannot deny that Donald Trump is a reality show star, and that he used reality show tactics on audiences that had "Jerry Springer show" attention spans.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I watched it just once and only because they were speaking negatively about President Trump(candidate at that time still).

They're not very bright to put it nicely.
edit on 25-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They remind me of that Racist Madcow thing from MSNBC, they probably all hang out at the same coven.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: scojak

Try as you might, you cannot deny that Donald Trump is a reality show star, and that he used reality show tactics on audiences that had "Jerry Springer show" attention spans.

That being said it must really, really irritate you to have to refer to him as President Trump. Perhaps you just need a safe space to share with like minded individuals, I recommend watching "The View" daily for peer support.

Personally, I feel better after sharing this advice and hope this gives you a little perspective on my mental state for the last eight years and a little hope for your next eight.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You're right, I can't deny that he was a reality show star. As for the rest of what you said, you have absolutely no factual basis for your argument so I can deny it until the cows come home.

We can all make wild assumptions. See below.

The backbone of reality TV is the opinionated feminist viewer. They all voted for Hillary. Every single one of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

You're right, I can't deny that he was a reality show star. As for the rest of what you said, you have absolutely no factual basis for your argument so I can deny it until the cows come home.

We can all make wild assumptions. See below.

The backbone of reality TV is the opinionated feminist viewer. They all voted for Hillary. Every single one of them.
Actually Jeb didn't vote Hillary nor Trump

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Those biased women are total DNC supporters....and also they are complete retards. On a side note, anyone who can tolerate listening to those materialistic women ramble on and on and on and on about useless things...good for you! I can't.
I actually quit watching it for a long time but curiosity as to what sort of spin they were putting on reality drew me back in. The bullying and hypocricy is over the top on that show.. and I realy think that is why the sweet one.. Cameron.. quit that show. You could tell she was a Trump supporter... but was really bullied and intimidated by Joy and some of the others. I do enjoy watching Jeb challenge whoopie on certain issues though👍🏼

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Change the channel. Unless...is someone forcing you to watch?

I'm with you, the show sucks but I simply don't watch it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join