It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just lil ol' me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
(Shuffles into post... looks around nervously..waves...shuffles out)( shuffles back in.. tries to think of something meaningful to add... waves to peeps... shuffles back out)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

*waves back*

Don't be nervous...welcome.

I read a couple of your posts to see, perhaps, your interests. I liked what you said about Melania Trump and I agree although I don't think she's scared necessarily. Apprehensive?

Anyway I am sure the US political shenanigans are entertaining to watch, if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Hello and welcome.

Much love!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Welcome, don't be shy, we all have to start somewhere. Pull up a chair, sit by the fire and crack open a beverage of your choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome ( takes a seat by the fire) Trying to navigate this site and post through phone so mistakes will be made. Hopefully the odd spelling and posting mistakes is all I have to deal with... I think I may have been miraculously cured from " foot in mouth disease ", but the jury is still out on that oneπŸ€”
edit on 25-1-2017 by Sheye because: Had to add dots and give secret coded message through edit feature ( winks in french)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi and welcome! Can't wait to hear some of your ideas.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Hey, we all had to start sometime! Stop back by and say "hello" to us after you have had some tea to calm down. It is kind of scary at first. But the greetings are meant to put you at ease.

Anything else to share?

(tea)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Welcome to ATS!

Hey, we all had to start sometime! Stop back by and say "hello" to us after you have had some tea to calm down. It is kind of scary at first. But the greetings are meant to put you at ease.

Anything else to share?

(tea)

( looks around nervously) I'm poor ... so I can't share much.. but thanks for the tea ( sips).. want half of my bologna sammich ?πŸ˜• Maybe at some point I'll share more about myself ... if it seems wise πŸ˜‰
edit on 25-1-2017 by Sheye because: Special message to agent 99.9 ... agent 13 is stuck in mailbox 😳

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hello Sheye and Welcome to ATS! If some of the Threads become too much to handle for You, come and take a seat in The Shed and relax. Everyone is Welcome there!!

It is a calmer, relaxing place to share tales of Your life if You want or not, just kick back, or write into a Fantasy Story of your own. We have Elves, Fairies, Pixies, Dragons, and more. You can be whatever Character You want. Yes Humans are allowed! LOL!!

It is a small place on the outside, but inside has many rooms, corridors to explore. (All in Your mind...) You can choose a room, or many, and make them into whatever is Your fancy!

Click My Banner to get there...
edit on 25-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello dear...Welcome to the site.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Money is not a thing here. Until it does become one (most of us have been there at one point, ya' know, down on your luck). But we do share thoughts and ideas... some of them even "crazy" or sometimes just funny. Those do not cost much! Emoticons are cheap!

Welcome to the madhouse, Sheye, again!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks again for the welcoming .. and syxpak... I may just take you up on the invite to the shed.πŸ™‚

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hey You are Welcome! And yah, drop in and say Hello!

Syx...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi !

new topics

join