It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald J. Trump is Ordering Construction of THE WALL -Another Promise Kept!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: MrSensible

and the only president that told illegals it would be ok for them to vote

a president who encourages people to violate the laws isn`t much of a president

Show me where he said that was ok.

I know for a fact you've been shown already, don't be obtuse.

I am flattered you keep such good tracking on what 'facts' have been presented to me. However, I still do not recall Obama doing any such thing and you, seeming to be the tracker of my knowledge, should at least show it to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

good thing that most of a wall was already completed in ca
tear it down
build it better

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Where's this idea coming from that just because Trump will build a wall that he, with other agencies can't also tighten down our ports? Weird logic.

CIA/FBI types are aware of the threat at our ports, particularly for a suitcase nuclear bomb to arrive in that manner.

But obviously far more illegals are entering by land across the border than arriving at ports on submarines....lol.You still have to provide documentation when entering ports from international destinations. Of course some submarines get around that with black sites but that's more the drug trade.
edit on 25-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Build The Wall. Border patrol backed Trump, they say we need The Wall, they know much more than liberals about the issue. Build the sucker, $10-$20 billion? That's chump change, we spend FAR more than that on food stamps alone every year. The Wall will pay for itself very quickly.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Where's this idea coming from that just because Trump will build a wall that he, with other agencies can't also tighten down our ports? Weird logic.

CIA/FBI types are aware of the threat at our ports, particularly for a suitcase nuclear bomb to arrive in that manner.

Are you talking about the West and East Coastlines?

That's a lot of open water to cover.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Landmines are also an international crime against humanity.

Link...
Link...
Link...
Link...
Link
Link...

Why do you Drumpf supporters hate humanity so much? Are you troglodytes really so jealous of humanity that you hate it?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Build The Wall. Border patrol backed Trump, they say we need The Wall, they know much more than liberals about the issue. Build the sucker, $10-$20 billion? That's chump change, we spend FAR more than that on food stamps alone every year. The Wall will pay for itself very quickly.

The wall that will only enrich manufacturers of ladders and tunnel builders.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

good thing we have a navy

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

you do know they are using ultrasound at the border to stop that these days no?

link   

Most coastline on both coasts isn't approachable by boats or subs outside existing ports. Boats entering from international destinations require documentation upon entry. There's a few areas a cartel drug running sub can dock without notice but that's not how large numbers of illegals are entering.

link   

I'm sure you know much more than the Border Patrol Union, but just for the heck of it, I'll go with their opinion over yours.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

google is your friend
a law was passed
money was alloted
your making yourself look foolish

Since you fail to quote what you refer to, your post makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I'm sure you know much more than the Border Patrol Union, but just for the heck of it, I'll go with their opinion over yours.

And I am sure you do too, so I should go with your opinion. Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Most coastline on both coasts isn't approachable by boats or subs outside existing ports. Boats entering from international destinations require documentation upon entry. There's a few areas a cartel drug running sub can dock without notice but that's not how large numbers of illegals are entering.

Actually, they're using suped-up small power boats on the west coast.

Coast Guard had to get new boats to catch them.

From 2013, but bedtime, too tired to look for newer: Maritime immigrant, drug smuggling picking up along California coast: www.pri.org...
edit on 25-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

And you know this how? It appears, that most are people that came in legally and overstayed visas.

link   

good thing we have a navy

Coastguard also has a heavy presence. Also some might not be aware, but they don't need permission or a warrant to board your boat.

Happened to me twice. They search everything.

As a kid I used to cruise with my family up and down the East Coast. I don't think people understand how dangerous most waters are right off our shores. If you're not going thru popular and well known channels you're going to end up on the rocks which I've seen a number of times.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

good thing that most of a wall was already completed in ca
tear it down
build it better

That's a fence and hasn't been completed in 20 years. They're still building it.....

How many years will it take to even draw up the plans for a proper wal?

You're in a fantasy Trumpland.

edit on 25-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's drugs, not human trafficking.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The American people would never agree with shoot to kill. Remember, the west coast and the southwest are heavily Mexican.

The original laws are on the books-just need to remove O's executive orders.

Shoot to kill is war-that's not gonna happen.

However, something has gotta be done with Mexico and the lawlessness, poverty and immigration problems. But a wall? Rhetoric-silly rhetoric-and no one is gonna shoot to kill.

My heart goes out to their suffering though and being in the building business-I have never ever seen harder workers.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's drugs, not human trafficking.

You would be surprised how many people fit in a little boat. I have seen police videos of 20 coming out of fake walls in a very tiny boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join