It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Handler insulted Melania Trump and its backfiring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: liveandlearn

Bill Clinton never publically bragged about his conquests and/or assaults. He never told us he wanted to "date" his daughter, multiple times, nor posted provocative pictures of he and Chelsea sitting in his lap or posing with him in bed.

I see so when someone says it, it means more than if they actually do it but don't talk about it ...

It's like Whoopie Goldberg and rape, rape. Gotcha!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: gmoneystunt

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

Literally none of this happened. It's all your imagination based on spin from parties and left-wing websites.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Keep your judgy eyes off other women's lives and decisions. No one wants your partisan interpretation of 'what is sexual harassment' to be forced on them.

I most certainly will not! If I see sexual harassment I will call it out! Trump is a serial sexual harasser, who believes that women who feel sexually harassed should change careers! He defended Bill Ailes and Bill O'Reilly, both of which had to settle their sexual harassment claims.

He doesn't understand the concept of "consent" and is setting a new standard for young men to believe that they can grab first, and if they're not overpowered, they got consent!

edit on 24-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And we can tell all of this crap that you guys get outraged about as in nothing but an act. It's not real. We can tell because you're completely inconsistent and your application of these standards that you pretend to have.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: liveandlearn

Bill Clinton never publically bragged about his conquests and/or assaults. He never told us he wanted to "date" his daughter, multiple times, nor posted provocative pictures of he and Chelsea sitting in his lap or posing with him in bed.

And yet women still said they were sexually harassed by Bill.

Still, it's all up to you, not them, eh?

No, to Bill Clinton sexually harassing women who said they were harassed. Yes, to Trump sexually harassing his daughters that never claimed to be harassed.
Selective BS.

Repeated and highlighted for it's brutally flawless logic.

link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Grabbing a woman's p***y without consent is sexual harassment, whether the woman being assaulted feels guilty or thinks "she asked for it, or not!. It's NEVER OKAY! Normalizing and/or ignoring that kind of behavior potentially traumatizes all women!

Saying your gonna grab and actually grabbing is the difference between locker room talk and sexual harassment

Except for the 20 or so women that came forward to confirm Trumps boasts.

And a man came forward to talk about Obama having sex with him and doing crack and coc aine with him supplied by Obama's dealer. Then he was falsely imprisoned on a bogus warrant signed by Beau Biden's office.

That kind of retaliation isn't impressive though, eh?

Yet, prohibiting retaliation, like that, really is the backbone of all sexual harassment laws.

Imagine if Trump had a woman falsely arrested and jailed for alleging sexual harassment.

link   

Keep your judgy eyes off other women's lives and decisions. No one wants your partisan interpretation of 'what is sexual harassment' to be forced on them.

I most certainly will not! If I see sexual harassment I will call it out! Trump is a serial sexual harasser, who believes that women who feel sexually harassed should change careers! He defended Bill Ailes and Bill O'Reilly, both of which had to settle their sexual harassment claims.

He doesn't understand the concept of "consent" and is setting a new standard for young men to believe that they can grab first, and if they're not overpowered, they got consent!

You realize that you're basing this all off a twelve-year-old private conversation between two joking men? You have no idea what transpired. Again you're just using your imagination to create things that you want to believe happened but you don't know that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It doesn't. Which is why we're reading comment after comment about how Donald is worse than Bill, and not talking about how Chelsea handler is running her yap about another woman in the name of feminism, all while supporting another woman who stood by her husband when he assaulted women and had affairs.

Logical, eh?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And you don't understand that an adult woman is capable of speaking up for herself if she feels she has been sexually harassed; and she doesn't need you to determine such a thing for her out of your own political convenience.

Stop exploiting women to suit your partisan narrative.

Geez. It's not even remotely coming off as 'genuine concern.'

It's just exploitation. Gross.

(post by windword removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wasn't the "Women's March" supposed to be about women deserving R-E-S-P-E-C-T?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Her .. erm... less than elegant self is intimidated and doesnt want to sit close to Melania for an interview... comparisons would be made in quality and content of her in comparison. She KNOWS she is a creep... and has to make up some BS about Melania not speaking English to cover her neon insecurities.

Its like no one wants to look up real things on Melania or listen to her a little before judging her. Nasty feminists.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

ENOUGH!

Anyone posting off topic posts that are not DIRECTLY on topic of the OP, will have their posts removed and their posting rights removed.

NOW!

This thread is NOT about Trump.

Get that through your heads.

Go back and re-read the OP of this thread.

Understood?

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wasn't the "Women's March" supposed to be about women deserving R-E-S-P-E-C-T?

Respect????? only if you wear a sad sad representation of female genitalia on your head.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Chelsea who? who in the hell is she, I am not joking I have not clue who that woman is.

No need to go looking for her vids unless you want to see an extremely foul-mouthed women who is not a fraction as bright as she thinks she is. I personally can't stand her.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thread closed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Please READ:

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit forum. Normal Terms and Conditions apply here. Please keep that in mind before posting.

This thread is NOT about President Trump. This thread is NOT about sexual Harassment. This thread is NOT about each other, or other members.

This thread is about: "Chelsea Handler insulted Melania Trump and its backfiring"

This is what you, as members will discuss in this thread.

If you feel an overwhelming urge to post something insulting, nasty, and snarky about another member: DON'T. Go find a Mud Pit thread to do that in.

If you feel an overwhelming urge to go on a Rant about President Trump: DON'T. Go find a thread about President Trump and do it there (there are plenty of threads about him here on ATS, and should not be a problem to find one).

If you feel an overwhelming urge to post and talk about another ATS member: DON'T. That is considered Off Topic and will be removed as such.

If any of you keep doing that: Your posting rights will be removed for an undisclosed amount of time.

This thread, is now open again.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I took it to mean that Melania wouldn't have anything interesting to say on a talk show. Melania does come off as airheaded.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The reason Chelsea Handler said that is quite simple - she is intimidated by the hotness and intelligence of the First Lady, so, just like the SJW retard that had a go at Big Joe and his bicycle, these bottomfeeders revert to base when faced with reality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join