It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Handler insulted Melania Trump and its backfiring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As if Chelsea Handler cares.

More controversy, higher ratings.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not surprised either man... For me, kids have always been off limits, any President's kids whether I voted for them or not. Don't get me started on what they have been saying about 10yr old Barron. It's shameful..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

"We're all sisters!*"

*so long as you parrot the approved talking points

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Watching Trump sexually harass his daughter was equal to the sexual harassment of every woman watching. Yes, women have the right to call out sexual harassment when they see it, whether or not the victim is aware of their rights or not.

Grabbing a woman's [SNIP] without consent is sexual harassment/assault, whether the woman being assaulted feels guilty or thinks "she asked for it, or not!. It's NEVER OKAY! Normalizing and/or ignoring that kind of behavior potentially traumatizes all women!

Yes, we all have the right to call out sexual harassment when we see it, in fact we have a duty. We don't walk by someone being sexually assaulted, thinking, "meh, maybe she's okay with it!"

Mod Note: Removed vulgar term.

edit on 24-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

"We're all sisters!*"

*so long as you parrot the approved talking points

If she was the First Lady's sister she would be a whole lot better looking.

link   

Who is Chelsea Handler?

And I'm serious the whole world knows Melania now. And I bet I am not the only one who never heard of Chelsea Handler. So what she said doesn't matter at all.
Or are you in full "praise the Emperror" and his family mode? Because this is just lame.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

link   

So funny TMZ is covering it. If anyone saw Harvey's piece on Trump for FOX, it's clear he has a strong opinion on this election, maybe even had his mind changed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Citation please that "they" wouldn't invite Hillary to the Women's March.

Does it matter? By and large Hillary is loved by feminists and her husband isn't exactly a class act when it comes to ladies.

But hey, focus on what you can actually argue about I guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Put a picture of this Chelsea "woman" alongside a picture of the new First Lady and it is obvious to the meanest of intelligences that it is the usual jealousy that ugly feminists have of glamourous women. We all know its true and so do they, even if they will never admit it.

I have seen it more than once! It doesn't matter that the beautiful woman has a beautiful heart to go with her looks, brains, and stature.

Jealously is a nasty trait and you find it in so many nasty women!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

Hope someone has addressed this already. Never saw Trump do anything but compliment his daughter.

Somehow Hilary's harrasement of women who Bill abused doesn't make her and enabler?

Double standard anyone?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
By definition she is a hypocrite.

She claimed to be a registered independent. She claimed to to be willing to reach across the isle yet

When asked if she would have trump or his wife on her show, her head could have exploded by the audacity of the thought

Hypocrisy!

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

All of that Bernie stuff is conjecture and "fake News".

There's no proof that Hillary wasn't invited. The fact that she wasn't an honoree is inconsequential, and may have been her choice, wanting to bow out of the spotlight after an arduous and contentious election.

In fact, Hillary spoke out in support of the March, honored the women who organized the march and thanked the attendee.

www.nydailynews.com...

link   

Grabbing a woman's [SNIP] without consent is sexual harassment, whether the woman being assaulted feels guilty or thinks "she asked for it, or not!. It's NEVER OKAY! Normalizing and/or ignoring that kind of behavior potentially traumatizes all women!

Saying your gonna grab and actually grabbing is the difference between locker room talk and sexual harassment
edit on 24-1-2017 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Put a picture of this Chelsea "woman" alongside a picture of the new First Lady and it is obvious to the meanest of intelligences that it is the usual jealousy that ugly feminists have of glamourous women. We all know its true and so do they, even if they will never admit it.

I have seen it more than once! It doesn't matter that the beautiful woman has a beautiful heart to go with her looks, brains, and stature.

Jealously is a nasty trait and you find it in so many nasty women!

Yeah but show some sympathy. Being an ugly girl that never got invited to the prom would probably have turned me into a nasty feminist.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Watching Trump sexually harass his daughter was equal to the sexual harassment of every woman watching. Yes, women have the right to call out sexual harassment when they see it, whether or not the victim is aware of their rights or not.

Grabbing a woman's [SNIP] without consent is sexual harassment, whether the woman being assaulted feels guilty or thinks "she asked for it, or not!. It's NEVER OKAY! Normalizing and/or ignoring that kind of behavior potentially traumatizes all women!

Yes, we all have the right to call out sexual harassment when we see it, in fact we have a duty. We don't walk by someone being sexually assaulted, thinking, "meh, maybe she's okay with it!"

Keep your judgy eyes off other women's lives and decisions. No one wants your partisan interpretation of 'what is sexual harassment' to be forced on them.

I seriously doubt that Trump's daughters feel sexually harassed just because you say they were.

And don't you dare try to compare what you call Trump's sexual harassment of his daughter to an actual rape where someone is specifically exhibiting behavior that says they are being raped.

F'ing Idiotic partisan crap.
edit on 24-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

This post is wrong for so many reasons.

First, Trumps words are not proof of him sexually harassing women. As a raunchy comedian, Chelsea has herself trashed women and certainly is friends with many vulgar comedians that have said far worse things than Trump about women.

Secondly, although I would not call myself a feminist, I know for a fact that your interpretation here is anathema to everything almost all of them believe. Blaming a wife for the sexual transgressions of her husband? Wow.

Third, Handler was and ardent Hillary supporter, so why wouldn't she shun her as an enabler for Bills actions? There is evidence that Hillary went after Trumps victims, do you have anything of the sort from Melania?

Lastly, I love how you ignore what her statement actually was. Handler, who was marching at the womens rally, that claimed to want to protect women and immigrants, attacks a woman and makes fun of her for being foreign. You are just fine with this though aren't you? In fact, you think Melania deserves it for being an enabler.

You and Handlers beliefs are a shining example of what many progressives truly believe. They will shout and scream if Trump calls a woman a pig, they will scream that you can never make fun of immigrants and must be inclusive, but as soon as it is convenient for them, they will do these exact things to people not in their ideological club.

Way to out yourself!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Bill Clinton never publically bragged about his conquests and/or assaults. He never told us he wanted to "date" his daughter, multiple times, nor posted provocative pictures of he and Chelsea sitting in his lap or posing with him in bed.

edit on 24-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Grabbing a woman's p***y without consent is sexual harassment, whether the woman being assaulted feels guilty or thinks "she asked for it, or not!. It's NEVER OKAY! Normalizing and/or ignoring that kind of behavior potentially traumatizes all women!

Saying your gonna grab and actually grabbing is the difference between locker room talk and sexual harassment

Except for the 20 or so women that came forward to confirm Trumps boasts.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I`m confused, how does what she said help to create unity, tolerance and acceptance?

I`ve seen so many situations lately of liberals creating division,and intolerance that I really believe that they care nothing about unity and tolerance.

If a group a people keep telling you that there are millions of purple trees in the U.S. but in 8 years you have never seen a purple tree or even a picture of these purple trees, at what point do you finally decide that those people are full of crap and just BSing?

Do we need to wait until every one of the millions of liberals has proven that they care nothing about unity and tolerance or can we at some point determine that enough liberals have shown their distain for unity and tolerance to reasonably conclude that they all put unity and tolerance low on their list of priorities.

I don`t have to get bitten by every rabid dog to determine that rabid dogs will bite me.

At this point liberals are going to have to do some pretty extraordinary uniting and tolerating to convince a lot of people that they aren`t full of crap when they preach about unity and tolerance.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

Bill Clinton never publically bragged about his conquests and/or assaults. He never told us he wanted to "date" his daughter, multiple times, nor posted provocative pictures of he and Chelsea sitting in his lap or posing with him in bed.

And yet women still said they were sexually harassed by Bill.

Still, it's all up to you, not them, eh?

No, to Bill Clinton sexually harassing women who said they were harassed. Yes, to Trump sexually harassing his daughters that never claimed to be harassed.

Selective BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join