It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Handler insulted Melania Trump and its backfiring

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I stand corrected thank you. Either way, this is how we treat our Second immigrant First Lady?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: windword

I've said and done stuff that was dumb. My wife never has a go in public but sorts me out in private. Maybe there's a similar thing going on?

Your wife sorts you out in private. Okay, I respect that. Do you then repeat the same kind of behavior and receive the same level of respect and patience from your wife every time?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Why do celebrities even get involved in politics?

These celebrities like to do a little everything, coke, stripping. cheating. stealing. that's why her show is called "Chelsea Does."

I'm just waiting for Chelsea Does Dallas... then I might give her a watch.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Amazing thing about sexual harassment: The person who has been harassed is the one and only person who gets to declare they have been harassed. Why are you speaking for Trump's daughter?

That's not true. Couldn't be farther from the truth, actually. I can identify sexual harassment when I see it. It wasn't born yesterday.

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

Oh, was *that* why they wouldn't invite Hillary to their women's march? Because if those criteria make Melania an enabler, then Hillary is the same thing.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Chelsea who? who in the hell is she, I am not joking I have not clue who that woman is.

Chelsea Handler is the Howard Stern of Feminists.

Best description I've heard. She also sounds like a xenophob, haha the irony.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Citation please that "they" wouldn't invite Hillary to the Women's March.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh, thanks, to all that answered my question, I guess I am getting old, because I have never heard of her before today.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Chelsea who? who in the hell is she, I am not joking I have not clue who that woman is.

She wishes!

Sorry, but the short red headed gal ... Kathy Griffin comes closer, and she's still not close.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I've said and done stuff that was dumb. My wife never has a go in public but sorts me out in private. Maybe there's a similar thing going on?

Your wife sorts you out in private. Okay, I respect that. Do you then repeat the same kind of behavior and receive the same level of respect and patience from your wife every time?

I rarely make the same mistakes again.
To be fair, she's my best friend and the person I trust most in the world even though we may row. She always has my back. Even when I'm a twat.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Double
edit on 34pTue, 24 Jan 2017 17:29:34 -060020172017-01-24T17:29:34-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Amazing thing about sexual harassment: The person who has been harassed is the one and only person who gets to declare they have been harassed. Why are you speaking for Trump's daughter?

That's not true. Couldn't be farther from the truth, actually. I can identify sexual harassment when I see it. It wasn't born yesterday.

Sorry, but you are wrong and/or have never had any basic employee training in sexual harassment. Sometimes what you perceive as harassment of others is actual welcomed and/or invited behavior. It's only when that behavior is unwelcomed that it becomes 'harassment,' or when quid pro quo is in play. And it's never up to you to say if another person is harassed.

You think you know. But you don't.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Melania's silence while Trump was trashing women along the campaign trail, including sexually harassing his own daughter in public several times and then saying that women who are sexually harassed in the work place should look for another career, makes her an "enabler". That's one reason she may be shunned by feminist like Chelsea Handler.

Wow talk about out of context and make believe.
Your mind must be a weird place to be making crap up to suit your agenda.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

in which case - the idiot should cite mrs trumps alledged complicity in her husbands alledged misogeny as the reason , instead of the utter idiocy of " she cannot speak english "

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Citation please that "they" wouldn't invite Hillary to the Women's March.

They wouldn't list her as an honoree. But they had no trouble ripping off one of her speeches for their theme.

But Clinton, the first woman to be the a presidential nominee of a major political party, was missing. The omission is especially notable because the March borrows one of its slogans — “Women’s Rights are Human Rights and Human Rights are Women’s Rights” — from Clinton’s famous 1995 speech on women’s rights in Beijing.

Basically, they're mad that she went to Trump's inauguration.

Sarsour also wrote: “Even for women who were die hard supporters they want to know when she’s gonna decide not to attend the inauguration of a man who disrespected her and millions of women across the country.” Sarsour did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Motto.

Of course, the ended up alienating the transpeople because it was felt that the requirement for attendance was a vagina which some transpeople don't have. That was very hurtful, don't you know ... and exclusive.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Same here, and by the looks of it, a wonderful thing I have no clue who she is.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: DBCowboy

I stand corrected thank you. Either way, this is how we treat our Second immigrant First Lady?

It's in bad taste, it is crass and low. . but really?

I'm no longer surprised about what is said about the children or First Lady.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She wishes!

Sorry, but the short red headed gal ... Kathy Griffin comes closer, and she's still not close.

Kathy Griffen doesn't do interviews. She's a stand up comedian.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A real trailblazer this one is.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Put a picture of this Chelsea "woman" alongside a picture of the new First Lady and it is obvious to the meanest of intelligences that it is the usual jealousy that ugly feminists have of glamourous women. We all know its true and so do they, even if they will never admit it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join