It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Milo Yiannopoulos Protestor Shot By Feminists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Milo Yiannopoulos allegedly shot by left wing protesters. You can find the livestream here more then that i cannot tell anyone at this moment i am watching it myself right now. A self admitted anti Milo protester is talking right now.

Apparently it happened while a jewish conservative (milo) was having a speech.

Edit: A Pro Milo protester was shot.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 04:41:16 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 04:42:32 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

obvious question :

1 - why hasnt the alledged crime scene been :

A - secured and preserved for forrensic examitation

B - decontaminated // cleaned

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Just saw the edit to the OP
edit on 2017-01-24T04:35:52-06:002017Tue, 24 Jan 2017 04:35:52 -0600bTuesday3501America/Chicago174 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I dont know m8 i just tuned in and did see a ambulance and the blood on the ground and one witness talking.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Is this the same story? LINK
The linked article states the "shooting" was a paint ball gun(not that those can't be harmful, especially at point-blank range) but I see other articles leaving that out and just going with "shot".
edit on 24-1-2017 by gottaknow because: Fixed link.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

A very good set of questions. This smells a bit strange already.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
www.kiro7.com...

Protesters at UW threw rocks, fireworks, and other items at officers. They blocked the entrance to Kane Hall, but Yiannopoulos’ speech still started around 8 p.m. A large crowd of protesters remained outside.

Key developments: The first medics were called for the shooting at 8:26 p.m. Yiannopoulos is considered a leading voice on the alt-right and is an extremist.

The shooting happened on campus outside Yiannopoulos' event at Kane Hall. Police were blocking the entrance to Kane Hall, and investigators said bricks and paint were thrown at officers.

Shooting victim in serious condition at Harborview Medical Center.

The suspect, accompanied by another individual, turned turn himself in to UW police detectives. Both individuals were taken into custody and later released pending further investigation.

At first i got it linked to me as being a livestream but i think when she linked it to me she just went by the first words in the video where that is said but this apparently happened on the last friday. Never seen anything about it in the MSM though outside of the msm channel this video comes from but nothing widespread at all.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A man was shot and left with potentially life-threatening injuries Friday night during a protest at the University Of Washington in Seattle. The chaotic scene is pictured

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 04:54:05 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This isn't breaking, it happened Inauguration night.

Already shared: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They were both protestors(as claimed by news). The man shot was in critical has not died. The shooter(claimed self defense) and suspect with him had turned themselves in and been since been released. Authorities are investigating.

"Man shot on UW campus during protest is improving, breathing on his own"
www.kiro7.com...

edit on 24-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes i just pointed this out in my previous post.

Never the less this deserves attention. Mods please move this to the correct forum when you can.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Jan 2017 04:56:11 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

It does indeed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
The linked article states the "shooting" was a paint ball gun(not that those can't be harmful, especially at point-blank range) but I see other articles leaving that out and just going with "shot".

The witness in the video reports he was in anti phylactic shock from the blood loss coming from the wound in his chest.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

The witness in the video reports he was in anti phylactic shock from the blood loss coming from the wound in his chest.

The man shot in the stomach was shot by a firearm, not paintball gun.

Separate incident from that source:

The arguments turned to shoving and then punches, and Hatewatch reported that “Black Bloc” protesters punched an aggressive Donald Trump supporter in the mouth and shot him in the face with a blue paint ball.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Then no that is not the same event as in the OP, which was a fire arm and a man shot in the chest. Has nothing to do with paint.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

blinks

i am utterly ignorant of anaphalaxis being caused by blood loss

read the wiki to understand why

now shock IS a common deterioration for the victim of a gunshot wound

no offence to the OP - he is just relaying 3rd party reportage to ATS

but the standards of reporting in this case are dire

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Assuming they meant hypovolemic shock. Unless severely allergic to lead.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Peaceful protestors lah . The weapon went off by itself .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
www.kiro7.com...

Protesters at UW threw rocks, fireworks, and other items at officers. They blocked the entrance to Kane Hall, but Yiannopoulos’ speech still started around 8 p.m. A large crowd of protesters remained outside.

Key developments: The first medics were called for the shooting at 8:26 p.m. Yiannopoulos is considered a leading voice on the alt-right and is an extremist.

The shooting happened on campus outside Yiannopoulos' event at Kane Hall. Police were blocking the entrance to Kane Hall, and investigators said bricks and paint were thrown at officers.

Shooting victim in serious condition at Harborview Medical Center.

The suspect, accompanied by another individual, turned turn himself in to UW police detectives. Both individuals were taken into custody and later released pending further investigation.

At first i got it linked to me as being a livestream but i think when she linked it to me she just went by the first words in the video where that is said but this apparently happened on the last friday. Never seen anything about it in the MSM though outside of the msm channel this video comes from but nothing widespread at all.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A man was shot and left with potentially life-threatening injuries Friday night during a protest at the University Of Washington in Seattle. The chaotic scene is pictured

Milo is considered an extremist? What the heck?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Can we play a game and say that all of those protesters are homophobic!?

That's how this works now right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
A violent Antifa hooligan was picking on a small Asian guy and the Asian guy shot him.

The Asian guy fled the scene but turned himself in later. He told the police he was attacked by a "white supremacist" so they let him go.

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The date on Youtube is the 21st. That is not a livestream.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join