It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Paraellel Unvierses/Realities be Doomed Simulations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"I've seen events so tiny and so fast they hardly can be said to have occurred at all"-Dr.Manhattan
Hey folks...

Was noticing a large amount and interests of threads about parallel universes, and the some how popular Mandela effect being apparent. Now, I have no real interest about a parallel universe seeing as to how I can never go to one and murder a rich version of myself an steal his place. However, I do believe that parallel universes, events, or instances of this universe could have played out, are actually "Doomed Simulations"...Meaning they could have happened or did, but in some way never became reality. Something like how the story of a hero of sorts, sees a seer or fortune teller that says this will be the fate of the world if you don't take this path an such.

Like Frodo seeing the Saurons Armies ensalving everyone in LOTR could have been a reality in that fantasy.

I'll use a clip from the D.C animated movie to help prove my point...If there is one anyways...Maybe this thread is doomed too...

In this clip, we see a parallel version of Batman, Owlman, whose nothing like Bruce Wayne at all, other then the style or equipment they use being parallel to each other. In the movie, he hope to travel to a source of sorts, the original earth or what he call Earth Prime, that somehow spanned in infinite version of itself across time an space. He hope to go to this original earth, and destroy it, effectively wiping out any other versions of this earth as well in an instant because of his views of life being meaningless.

Now the interesting thing about Earth Prime, is that it had a cataclysmic event of sorts, man made, or natural is not known through the movie, and while it completely desolate, all the other earths are fulled with life, albeit different circumstances of it how it turned out.

Now when I hear the Universe is a Simulation, I'd like to use it more of technical term that it behaves like one, but isn't really one. Since simulation are meant to mimic reality, and are never a reality.

Then, there is that character from the M.I.B 3 movie, a fifth dimensional being of sorts, that can see multiple possibilities/or multiple simulations of reality, while at the same time, see's what will become, as the timing comes closer to the event.

Here an interesting thing, I've been thinking about, if life an time were set in stone from the beginning to end, choices that ether manual or auto/instinctually made, while at the same time multiple possibilities are always being abundant while thing were said an done at the moment of creation, at every turn of the second hand. Could these visions that was going to, but didn't, be doomed simulations? Why couldn't a fifth dimensional being like the guy above make a more deterministic of how thing play out instead of being overwhelmed by visions?

Now, I do believe our choices have a noticeable effect on how our lives play out an environment, but going back in time, or killing a butterfly won't make the universe go Topsy tirpy spanning in a crap load of simulations because of one person. If one wanted to do that, it probably take a whole civilization an a half energy to do so.

Maybe the collective consciousness of humanity, or the concept of an all seeing God or Hand, saw what course our species will take, which brings up the saying, God help us all in f'd situations...For all we know, we could of had science rise first, and socially an technically evolved at a much faster rate. However, we didn't go through the hardships or motions, which our ancestors put themselves in, and may have wiped our selves with much more effective weaponry or more cataclysmic accidents because of technology.

Who knows how life could have played out right? And it a constant running-on gag of "What If's".

I like to believe that we are in one universe, and that our actions, even if we time traveled, won't cause the birth of new universe it would just mold or turn out differently. But that it constantly playing it self out in multiple instances or scenarios, that some how lead to one big simulation.

Something, like, all rivers lead to the ocean type of deal. Hopefully I somewhat conveyed my thought with some decency.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

If they exist, you see them every night when you dream.
I Dunno man, multi-verse and all that.

If the multi-verse truly has an infinite amount of 'universes' and infinte "you's" then by definition when you dream you see a reality.

Good luck with that

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

The concept of an ever branching multiverse has always intrigued me however what if they don't forever branch but merge, we could remember as do I thing's that simply do not exist in the current merged reality if this is the case (Example Tefal - a British appliance manufacture and Tetra Pack the world famous cardboard carton manufacturer both licensed a patented dripless spout technology, it actually was nothing more than a shaped lip/ridge but patented by a back garden English inventor and it was curved just right to take advantage of liquid surface cohesion of fluid's in order to prevent drips' BUT it worked, then there are reality shift's involving the bible, world history, the colour of the sky IT WAS LIGHT BLUE etc, etc, etc however from most people whom are either more in tune with this or themselves represent merged entity's no change has occurred while for some of us such as the recently invented term Mandela effect etc there are strange differences in the world, often we are also more psychic or otherwise strange if you catch my meaning.

For us therefore we may not even be from the same reality's as one another in that sense of the word but we do find ourselves in this merged reality, I wonder if it has to do with as I speculated the event horizon around TRUE black hole's if they exist, not brown holes but true black hole's as they offer a tantalizing possibility of a rip in our membrane reaching right to the source of Gravity in super space (Were gravity is envisaged as a weak force to have an origin outside of or more distant than our usual time space continuum - meaning time has also but in the opposite direction of super space so to speak, basically a black hole form's (true black hole) and at it's event horizon every reality in which it also exists' is drawn together, as the hole form's both a gravity wave and a reality merging wave emanate outward like a ripple across the universe zipping these parallel reality's back together.

Then again I am probably just bat S456 Crazy and this is me catching at straws as I do not remember the world and some part's of history the same as other people do, then again I am not the only one whom remember's the sky was blue and the sun had a golden yellow tinge to it not the harsh white one it does now have.

edit on 23-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The theory goes that every decision or possible outcome has already created those off shoots of realty that spurred it's own alternate reality.

This makes sense in many facets, from ESP to deja vu and even possibly ghosts and why some physical locations are so active in one way or another.

Because if all these realities are happening, it's right here, right now, just a membrane away.

I certainly believe that Starwars and Star Trek happened either in the past or the future or even is happening for all we know. In many senses, the republic from starwars easily could be the NWO governmental force that is taking shape today.

Problem is, we're in a reality where humanity is less interested by science and history and more interested in entertainment.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Out of all the precepts of mankind. The multiverse is the most frightening.

A world where you are you, but your not you. A paradox.

Whose to say one is real and the other isn't.

That would depend on ones perspective. Like time being relevant to the observer.

Could be our 'reality' is the doomed simulation.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Star Trek had the idea that if you changed the past you changed the present (Borg and Temporal cold war) but multiverse theory state's that at the moment a time traveller whom is really a dimension traveller appears unless there is a Mobius loop from which he is somehow his own cause then his presence in a past were in his own reality he had not existed by it's very nature creates an alternate time stream from the very instant his reality in it changes it from the time stream were he had not appeared and in theory therefore his origin time stream remains' intact but by his action he is now trapped in his alternate and every action he does to correct this merely sends him into yet another time stream.

There was a great plot involving a time travelling super weapon in Voyager which best illustrated this, they were forever trying to alter the past to get back into there own reality but simply could not do it.

edit on 23-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Star Trek had the idea that if you changed the past you changed the present but multiverse theory state's that at the moment a time traveller whom is really a dimension traveller appears unless there is a Mobius loop from which he is somehow his own cause the his presence in a past were in his own reality he had not existed by it's very nature creates an alternate time stream, in theory therefore his origin time stream remains' intact but by his action he is now trapped in his alternate and every action he does to correct this merely sends him into yet another time stream.

Or in another TV show.

The Flash.

Flashpoint.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Could be our 'reality' is the doomed simulation.

Exactly. There's no reason to assume we are in Earth Prime.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Maybe the Mandela effect is from the multiverse simulator running out of RAM and combining slightly different but very similar universes?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

a reply to: neo96

Exactly!

Star trek also had the one named ( Star trek 2009 - The Future Begins ) where spock used red matter to absorb the blast of a super nova but it ended up destroying the Romulus and Nero and Spock's ships were sucked into the blackhole and send back in time to alternate reality.

Nero emerged 100+ years prior and Spock 25 years after Nero.

--------------

Flash also went back to try and save his mom and changed lots of stuff, and it haunted him constantly because he knew the old versions.

--------------

I think the creation of alternate realities is what happens, it makes sense.

Either way its fun to think about them.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think whether or not parallel universes really exist or are just fleeting will be important if we invent ways to time travel / travel between universes. My bet is on them being real.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I almost think that should be a instant death penalty to create a time machine.

The amount of harm you'd do even by removing an evil event from history is beyond insane not to mention, the possible fact, it doesn't help anyone, because it creates another reality that isn't ours, so who are you really helping?

Even the most prestine of positive intentions would lead to catastrophic failure that the whole premise should be punished if attempted.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To the O.P in general...

What if our existence, as humans, is thoroughly being played out and simulated all the time, and is a sort of cautionary, warning system that made by our collective which these doomed parallel simulate in order to steer from doomed results. We could have been scientifically an socially evolved to the point that it could of branched off differently, no religious authority or superstition affecting our environment, where for a good chunk of our existence would have been easy an peaceful, but calamity happened, warring species, disaster, or plague effectively wiping our species out due to our complacency, due to certain steps not being taken.

What if's fun due to the immense possibilities of how things could play out differently, like if your a DBZ fan, what if Vegeta got sent to Earth instead of Goku? Or what would have happened if Hitler went to art school? Would we have gone to war with Stalin instead at a later time in the century, where they'd be interested in developing the Atom bomb before or at the same time as the U.S made theirs, instead of Hitler wanting a Saucer for a weapon resulting in nuclear annihilation where all the eggs got broken instead of a few?

What if these simulations or possible universes are the break downs of what can happen, somehow results in what will and the constant possibilities are what make time so oblique/cloudy, but deterministic. You know how like the Dark Side darkens the Jedi abilities to see into the future?

I like what the android said in the movie Prometheus which makes me think about my presentation...

"In order to create life, sometimes you have to destroy it."

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: darkbake

I almost think that should be a instant death penalty to create a time machine.

The amount of harm you'd do even by removing an evil event from history is beyond insane not to mention, the possible fact, it doesn't help anyone, because it creates another reality that isn't ours, so who are you really helping?

Even the most prestine of positive intentions would lead to catastrophic failure that the whole premise should be punished if attempted.

Make me think of that Numenburg UFO event, where multiple craft, and one large black craft came out nowehre and fought over germany...Was Hitlers grandparents there at the time? That be interesting thought if they were..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

But if the multiverse is truly infinite, why not break the rules and have some fun if you can? There's another duplicate universe with one different grain of sand on the beach, so what really matters? Nothing. Rick Sanchez would agree

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I can remote view the future and have done the past a few times. Where I am living right now I had seen it in a dream around 8 years ago. In the dream I did not know why I was seeing this place half finished with a large fence around it as well as other places in this town that during the dream I was nowhere near being in Montana a few states over.

Yet when I arrived back so much has happened and yet everything I dreamed about has come true as it often does. So from my perspective having the natural abilities too do this, the future is not unchangeable but certainly some things do appear to be set in stone as it were.

I still do not quite know what to make of it all.

I would assume that we see things we need to see if we are going to see anything at all regarding the future. The stronger your abilities the more you will come to know overall.

Still I am waiting for my abilities to show me some winning lottery numbers 10 times in a row but that would be cheating and I am happy with all I have seen anyways.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Fun fact about that clip from Justice league. By all accounts, earth prime is already destroyed when Owlman gets there and even if he destroys it in any way, that action has no way to ripple to other worlds. Earth prime was there, spawned its first set of alternate world until it got desolated and now its done. Worlds created spawn their own worlds now, they do not need that first chain link anymore.

Besides, what about other planets? Alternate realities are created for them too, ad infinitum.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic
Fun fact about that clip from Justice league. By all accounts, earth prime is already destroyed when Owlman gets there and even if he destroys it in any way, that action has no way to ripple to other worlds. Earth prime was there, spawned its first set of alternate world until it got desolated and now its done. Worlds created spawn their own worlds now, they do not need that first chain link anymore.

Besides, what about other planets? Alternate realities are created for them too, ad infinitum.

Well in the D.C universe the earth supposed to be the source of magic or knowledge and they use a lot multi verse stories.

And yea, why not other planets as well, it is a universe.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Not a crazy idea at all.

If one avoids the spiritual teachings and simply goes off the beaten spiritual/occult track into the places you are told are not allowed, one learns uncommon things.

Out there in "no man's land" are crystal based Beings. Big ones who "sing". They don't live in physical crystals, they create those mineral forms to reach so-called "denser" or "lower" planes of existence. These guys sing in chorus to create very complex "realities" or "matrixes". One might say that these matrixes are the laws of physics.

One can also suggest this is the basis of the so-called "dimensions".

These guys don't give a crap about what lives in these "dimensions". The are "Builders" who do what they do. Presumably they make mistakes in their designs and some designs don't always work or become redundant.

Lots of wierd things out there . . .

edit on 23-1-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

No.
There is only One Reality, only One Universe, and We are ALL inclusive, One, Omni-!
(Other than in literature and movies, of course.)
Everything exists, and fiction is where parallel and alternate... exist.
So, no.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join