It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe style Observer spotted with Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This picture popped up on my facebook feed and as you can see the creator is suggesting that the guy is from the game Hitman (I think?).

It is however obvious that the guy is fact an observer from the future just like the ones in the TV series Fringe, the bald head, pale skin, suit, even down to the way he is holding his hands all pretty much confirm this.

So is this the beggining of the end? has anyone else spotted any observers?

Something of this magnitude would certainly warrent September and his buddies popping by to "observe...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It's a Secret Service agent so I mean I guess "observer" isn't entirely off-base, since they're trained observers....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I saw a few videos claiming he was holding a fake hand as seen in these pictures.
Was that debunked?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They was observing his style of fringe ?

Sorry read it wrong 👍

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So is this the beggining of the end?

What's even more chilling is that the guy behind him is looking in the same direction as he is!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Neither of his arms or hands moved the entire time they were in the parade. Don't think that's getting debunked any time soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Isn't this the same guy someone claimed was an alien?
I guess if you're bald, you're an alien/Observer?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Taggart

Neither of his arms or hands moved the entire time they were in the parade. Don't think that's getting debunked any time soon.

What was all that about then, not paid much attention to it as not my leader?

Just thought the guy looked a lot like an observer.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The palour of the skin suggests too much time in a surveillance van. Obviously too old school to use PRISM like the cool kids!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Ummm, as a former SS guy i can say they are just normal guys that are SS agents, the fact they are both looking in one direction is totally irrelevant all that means is the photo was taken when they were looking in the same direction

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

He was more than likely carrying a long-gun under his coat.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
He's a secret service agent ....and yes he has both hands .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Interesting, I have the same head shape. Only difference is I have hair on my head. I must be an alien too or wait, scratch that, I am actually alien. Half breed.

You might have something there sherlock.
edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think everyone was more interested in the fake hands than the pale bald look.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

for those wondering, here is a video on the SS agent and his "fake hand" during Trump's inauguration.

Perhaps he just had a hand-cramp? lol

He does seem to be walking quite weirdly - perhaps he had his real hand firmly holding a firearm ready to pop anyone and the fake hand was to give him a "leg up" on any would-be attacker?

edit on 23-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No offense but.......

How in the world , with all the possible explanations in the world.......

Do you guys come up with things like this, and actually believe them?

If I were TPTB theres no way in hell I wouldnt look at people making threads like this and think "Yep we have it made, theres no way these people are going to latch on to reality"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That doesnt even make sense, it would be much more of a pain in the arse and much more of a liability to have a fake appendage to contend with , and in the way, if something were to actually happen......

You dont walk around all the time with your hand on your side arm....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I bet he is holding a gun in his real hand and can just pull off the fake hand and shoot to improve response time.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

you make a good point - he does seem to be holding his arm in a weird fashion though, wouldn't you say? any ideas why he looks so awkward in that clip?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

you make a good point - he does seem to be holding his arm in a weird fashion though, wouldn't you say? any ideas why he looks so awkward in that clip?

I dunno honestly, it does "Seem" strange but I can say that when youre in a situation where youre having to be vigilant with every single thing thats going on around you, little things like that are probably not even on his mind, a lot of SS keep their hands up front in some fashion....

LoL i can say it does look like his suit jacket is a little to big for him

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join