It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hendrick99

Gravity is a proven phenomena, Newton himself made laws that describe it. How it works is ultimately theory, general relativity for example.

Are you now on the massive list of people that missed the Gravity/Climate science analogy? You understand why she said that right? Or do you just obliviously believe she doesn't believe in gravity either? She's being sarcastic. As in, it's stupid to not trust massive evidence of Climate Change science, how gravity works is only a theory also. Would you Deny Gravity or the best model of it? That is the question she is asking the man to exemplify climate science. Funny how the meme is to make it the other way around. You must be a true conversationalist.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

You must live in, or spend a lot of time in Colorado...because you seem very high.

Just sayin! !!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I can't tell you how happy I get to see the whack job snowflakes finally getting treated in the way they deserve. I just love how she can't believe how she is the villain and then how she tries to weasel her way out of it with the "My mother-in-law just died". Absolutely beautiful.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

Is this about climate change? Because it sounds about climate change... but deniers don't like change so none of that makes any sense except in the political climate of divide.

Wee how futile though fun it may seem...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

No climate change here. The political climate of divide is definitely alive and kicking. Good or bad, we are right in the middle of it. I am just enjoying watching all of the drama involved with the snowflakes. It is surely entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join