It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Movement To Overthrow George Soros Explodes In Macedonia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

It's about damn time people wizened up about this guy. He's like a festering wound on the face of humanity.
It would be interesting to know his and others like Hillary's approval ratings both by country and world wide . I cant imagine them being outside of single digits .

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Ummm...how double damned dare you cast aspersions like that...

Against Chancellor Palpitine...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Everyones pineal gland should be peaking upon gazing upon this walking corpse - he oozes bad juju so when folks actually catch snippets of his agenda, it confirms why we all share this natural instinct about the diseased pig.

I'll bet his dry-weight LD50 is like five grams.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...how double damned dare you cast aspersions like that...

Against Chancellor Palpitine...

YouSir

hahahah well you saw how that ended.... so maybe there is hope by the name of RICO...!.....? In my opinion nothing can stand up to the hounds of a full blown RICO case... Especially any case directed at Soros
edit on 727ndk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

We have come to know Soros as a active actor in a lot of the crap that goes on both at home and abroad and a RICO case would make sense . This Fethullah Gulen seems to be another one of these creatures but at the same time is not so much a in your face kind of guy .Maybe he just works on tipi toes but from what I have read is a snake in the grass .I could be totally wrong though .

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Soros is good at capitalizing on people's sins. He gets them to do things wrong and then they cannot challenge him. He has a lot of powerful people in his pocket. You cannot challenge someone if you are guilty of something and they know about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Add they seems to wake up in Albania as well :

Anti-Soros Movement Created in Albania

On December 10, a group of civil society activists active in the public debate founded the “Albanian-American Movement against the Sorosian Oligarchy,” which aims to dismantle what it calls “the controlling Soros class that aims to bankrupt Albania.”

The movement plans to inform the public about the activities of billionaire investor George Soros and his influence on the Albanian political system.

The first action of the movement has been a lawsuit against Mayor of Tirana Erion Veliaj against the concession for the kiosks seen everywhere in the city and the occupation of public parking spaces.

Facebook - Levizja AntiSorosjane

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Perhaps people realize this is their chance to get him.
With Trump at the head the chances of military intervention or CIA assassinations is very much reduced when they go after Soros.
Hillary a Soros Puppet, would have actively used US assets to destroy these protest, just as she used the state department for protest in the Middle east.

I'd say he's still too well protected by those in the US government for the US to throw him in prison.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

From my lips to Gods ear. That would be one of the Greatest acheivements of any World Leader in half a Century.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why is soros even still alive ? ....I'm surprised there hasn't been a hit in him.....he is evil to the core, and probabaly has made a deal with the devil .

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
bad

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
The CIA has been overthrowing governments since it's inception, in fact their overthrowing the legitimate leader of Iran led to the hard core muslims taking control of pretty much the whole region.

And Soros has been in on many.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

World wide would be fun. They're both about to receive some of their own payback! I don't think the world has felt more at ease since Trump took over. I feel great!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Sorry to disagree but Hungary's Prime Minister did a lengthy speech about Soros back in October 2015. I created a thread about the speech at the time so I remember it well. Here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Certainly no love lost between Soros and Hungary! Just no one was listening.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

the world has felt more at ease since Trump took over. I feel great!
He seems to have brought a pause in the panic or concern ,at least for right leaning people .Too soon to say for now so we can only hope things will go well for him and all Americans .

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
George Soros may be offered up as a sacrifice,as one of his sons has been groomed to take his place.I saw an article recently about this,but for the life of me I can't find it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Not only have black Africans inundated southern Europe after making dangerous boat trips from North Africa, including Libya, but Syrian refugees, mostly created as the result of the West’s mass transfer of captured arms caches from Libya to Syrian jihadists after the overthrow of Qaddafi, thus triggering the bloody Syrian civil war"

www.strategic-culture.org...

I am wondering what their proof is for this I quoted and highlighted. Be interesting if its true.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
George Soros may be offered up as a sacrifice,as one of his sons has been groomed to take his place.I saw an article recently about this,but for the life of me I can't find it.

I read the same article however the countries are going after his fronts/companies not just the man.. Once you get an organization set up to do certain things the owner can basically walk away as long as the money keeps coming.. Maybe the son is the one who signs the checks ?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I can not stand someone who causes so much pain and suffering with everything he basically touches all over the world

That includes a ton of businesses, religions and the military. Do you want to kill them too??

That's not an argument. Just because you can bring up other Bad Guys(tm) does not mean George Soros is not a Bad Guy(tm).

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
TURN HIM OVER TO RUSSIA!

Amen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join