It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flubs CIA speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

LOOK one post down ...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Willtell

If it backfired so badly, why do you suppose people kept laughing and applauding during his speech? If you watched more than the snippet that slate laid out for you, there were multiple instances where people were laughing at his quips and comments and applauding things he said.

Senior leadership were the ones that weren't reacting to anything, which is to be expected. John Brennan has never been shy about being more than happy to be in lockstep with the Obama administration, so him being upset about Trump's speech isn't remotely shocking.

Keep in mind, this is the same guy that has been known to pay people to attend his speeches and cheer for him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Bruh. Did you really just go right to Hitler? I mean I know that's a common meme when it comes to Trump but...seriously?

Your entire freaking point is that he didn't mend fences with the intelligence community. Got it.

Except members of the intelligence community were the ones applauding him and laughing at his pithy comments. But somehow that doesn't count in your book, because somebody in the media told you it doesn't count?

Dismissing it as "just polite applause" is asinine and infantile. Nobody was obligated to applaud him there. It wasn't Congress, there was no party obligation to stand up and clap for him or laugh at his comments.

I've never once said they applauded every last thing he said, so I'm gonna go ahead and torch your strawman like it deserves.

The hard-on some of you folks have for Trump rivals the hard-on others had for Obama. It's hysterical to observe so many on ATS doing the same things they decried when others did.

There were laughing and applauding before their new boss

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

If it backfired so badly, why do you suppose people kept laughing and applauding during his speech? If you watched more than the snippet that slate laid out for you, there were multiple instances where people were laughing at his quips and comments and applauding things he said.

Senior leadership were the ones that weren't reacting to anything, which is to be expected. John Brennan has never been shy about being more than happy to be in lockstep with the Obama administration, so him being upset about Trump's speech isn't remotely shocking.

Keep in mind, this is the same guy that has been known to pay people to attend his speeches and cheer for him.

Well god knows anybody can stroll into Langley because they got $50 to do so.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
O.K.......I'll play ...........................

GREAT ORATOR ????......OR ........GREAT RESULTS ???????

Hmmmm....Tis' a such an important quandary

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Never heard that. Do you have a source to prove it?

link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Bruh. Did you really just go right to Hitler? I mean I know that's a common meme when it comes to Trump but...seriously?

Your entire freaking point is that he didn't mend fences with the intelligence community. Got it.

Except members of the intelligence community were the ones applauding him and laughing at his pithy comments. But somehow that doesn't count in your book, because somebody in the media told you it doesn't count?

Dismissing it as "just polite applause" is asinine and infantile. Nobody was obligated to applaud him there. It wasn't Congress, there was no party obligation to stand up and clap for him or laugh at his comments.

I've never once said they applauded every last thing he said, so I'm gonna go ahead and torch your strawman like it deserves.

The hard-on some of you folks have for Trump rivals the hard-on others had for Obama. It's hysterical to observe so many on ATS doing the same things they decried when others did.

There were laughing and applauding before their new boss

If that's the case, then why wasn't everybody doing it? Why is the director going to the media saying he's mad? Can't possibly be because some people are okay with him, right?

At some point, hopefully, logic will return to debates on ATS.

link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

LOOK one post down ...

What, someone "said" that they "heard" he got a 5 minute standing ovation?

FAKE NEWS. I'd like to SEE cameras on that crowd, standing there clapping for 5 minutes as proof.

Video or it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: Willtell
The issue is Trump didn't apologize OR MEND ANY FENCES after accusing the CIA of being NAZIS ...

Why must he apologize or mend fences with the CIA? Part of the reason he got voted in is because he wouldn't bend to the will of the almighty (corrupt) CIA.

The corrupt CIA he just said was so wonderful and great in a speech to their faces but behind their backs calls them Nazis.

What is it, their great or Nazis

Or are Nazis great

Oh but now he'll give then so much stuff they cry to stop...Yet their nazis

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

and, someone who posed as someone else to boast about himself to the media.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is another link on the OP's posting ,I went to that not the vid.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The issue is Trump didn't apologize OR MEND ANY FENCES after accusing the CIA of being NAZIS ...

Why must he apologize or mend fences with the CIA? Part of the reason he got voted in is because he wouldn't bend to the will of the almighty (corrupt) CIA.

The corrupt CIA he just said was so wonderful and great in a speech to their faces but behind their backs calls them Nazis.

Or are Nazis great

Or an action they did was Nazi-like. I love this! Slate posts. Keep crying! On and on so we don't have to ever see another candidate like Hillary have a damn chance to win.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ya'll love the CIA when Tom Cruise plays in Mission Impossible

LOL.

I guess Russia's FSB and GRU are so much more pleasant and trustworthy. *waves*

SMH.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm not in the business of validating rable rousing
I camera...IN THE CIA...pffft.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Now with Trump we have something new:

Fake Speeches

Trump is like a wife batterer

I’m sorry honey. Ill treat you like a queen…like a princess…like a goddesses

Right after when you come from the hospital!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump keeps right on Triggering the Triggerables.

God help us if they actually target the issues !!

To this date, I'm still amazed that so many on the left think that criticizing Donald Trump hurts him..Even after seeing how criticism increased his stature during the campaign. There's a medical word for this condition. Can't recall it now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Or are Nazis great

Asking if this is Nazi Germany on Twitter is calling them Nazis behind their backs?

Man. I was gonna say "you can't make this stuff up" in regards to your comments but obviously you can literally make things up.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's called being diplomatic. Do you think he's really going to stand there and tell us all exactly how it all went down behind the scenes? He is now President - which means he can work on filtering out the corruption from within the CIA behind the scenes - and the public relations between the CIA ranks and the Administration can be mended.

Doesn't mean he's still not going to be critical of them - there is just no need to air that to the public now that he's in the position to fix it.

Leadership 101.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Here's the full speech.

Cringeworthy.

Yes, that was very cringe worthy.

Did he also say that we may get a 2nd chance at taking Middle Eastern oil?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'm not in the business of validating rable rousing
I camera...IN THE CIA...pffft.

So, claims without PROOF?

Why are your claims any more valid than someone else's claims?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join