It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America First! It's About Time.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

Why can not America get better and others don't ride our wave?

You logic suggests cognitive dissonance on your part.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmiSo what makes you think Trump will stop now ?? Humans tend be never satisfied and to always want more

Well just so you know even with all the Clinton's corruption they do not have Billions. Trump already does.....

If he wanted more the last thing he would want is to be POTUS.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamzer

Why can not America get better and others don't ride our wave?

Why not? It happened in the 80's except for the USSR anyway...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamzer

You see, I really wish it would. Now, don't get me wrong. By no means I think that Mrs. Clinton would have been advantageous to the cause of running your country.

But, by my standards, Mr. Trump in many ways seems to be swaying in the wind like a flag, always taking the side which serves him better. Take his appearance today at the CIA as an example. He has been criticising them for some weeks now and suddenly all of this never happened. It was a bizarre and strange appearance to say the least.

I'll admit I am following all of this unfold from abroad and far away, but in my book there are so many things that make me loose faith in a positive outcome. Just not trustworthy. But I havn't witnessed a single politician I would qualify as trustworthy. All of them feed on power and greed.

Oh dear, I'm starting to ramble on about how miserable this society has become in general. Not good. I better stop

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Please, explain how Bill Clinton wasn't "America first"?

When Bill left office after 8 years, we were only 12 years away from completely paying off the national debt. That was the closest we've been in a long, long time -- and since.

If that's not "America first", not sure what is...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Okay. Not wanting to be POTUS is a point taken, but if I own 5 billions for example why wouldn't I want to have another 5 billion. 100 million is also enough to live off but that didn't make him stop to aspire for more, did it ?

I'm just trying to understand why people are taking his claims for face value when usually it is not the case with others ? I mean really. For people outside the states the devotion to this man by his followers is godlike, defending him against anything. No matter what

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Please, explain how Bill Clinton wasn't "America first"?

When Bill left office after 8 years, we were only 12 years away from completely paying off the national debt. That was the closest we've been in a long, long time -- and since.

If that's not "America first", not sure what is...

Are you serious? Ok I will make this one quick.....first when Bill is given credit for the Balanced Budget I laugh really hard..

Ever here of the contract with America? You do know that Congress spends the money. They had some bad fights with government shutdowns back then..

Hillary care would have to wait until the Kenyan....

Most of all, the GDP grew because of an economy that was already improving after the 1991/92 recession. It was a direct reflection of the growth of the 80's....heck it even lasted into the early 2000's. Then the W kinda hosed that one..the Kenyan did not fix it so in that regard Trump has few options but I think or at least I hope he will fix it. Tall order I know but the Hildabeast would not have been able to for sure, Business was already starting to choke.....

The Military hated Clinton, even more than the Kenyan....Clinton was President at the right time and the economy grew despite him, mainly because he was controlled by a stingy Congress.

That Balanced budget was more Gingrich than Clinton.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Oh my do I think Trump is an opportunist? Most definitely. Is he doing it for profit like the Clinton Global initiative, no.

Is he pay to play like Clinton has been irrefutably proven? We will see.

How much money did you invest in Clinton?

Largest demographic of Clinton voters was not gays or Blacks but people earning over 200k.

Look it up, helps with cognitive dissonance

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamzer

Yes. Most definitely he went for the prey he could reach. Will he deliver on his promises, we will see

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmiI'm just trying to understand why people are taking his claims for face value when usually it is not the case with others ? I mean really. For people outside the states the devotion to this man by his followers is godlike, defending him against anything. No matter what

I chose to go with Trump at the last minute.....

I guess what gave him my vote was what FBIAnon had said........that packaged with the MSM and the Establishment's utter hatred of him. I knew at that point he was an outsider..

My dad and I talked of the possibility of a Trump Presidency in the late 80's. Its been 30 years and he finally had enough. He has my full support until he doesn't.

Pence also helped my decision...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well good at least you are willing to wait rather than burn stuff down.

He is not GOP

Btw I am libertarian if that matters

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thank you for the insight.
If I would have had to vote I'm pretty sure would have voted him after all. But that would have been out of protest after what went down with Hillary''s scandals and setup. But for me this doesn't make Trump immune to any kind of mistakes or questionable outings.

And skimming through the ATS forums gets me the impression that the large majority of pro Trump supporters will just take anything he throws at them, without judging its worth or value. And if you don't agree, you automatically are a leftist or a cry baby who can't cope with defeat or worse.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Btw I am libertarian if that matters

Well that just makes you weird.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Trump is fairly moderate. He is neither too far left nor too far right. He can attract both Democrats and Republicans.

Protectionism is really a kind of patriotism. A 35% tax on imports should be popular among both parties. Keep in mind, back in the 1970s and 1980s when the US was at its peak, most of the stuffs in the US were in fact made in the US.

The wall should be no problem no. It is required to secure the border. Canadians don't flock to the US. Mexicans do. Have the wall along the southern border stationed by the National Guard is the right approach.
edit on 21-1-2017 by WarriorOfRighteousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But mom says I am perfect?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

But mom says I am perfect?

Ok a snowflake Libertarian?

Is that called a snowterian?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"A Handy List of Donald Trump’s Biggest Conflicts of Interest"

More than 100 Trump companies have done business in 18 countries. One extraordinary conflict of interest is an effort by eight mysterious Trump companies established on the eve of Trump’s campaign to develop luxury real estate projects in Saudi Arabia—a country that Trump explicitly said he hopes to protect as president.

time.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv
time.com...

And the HildaBeast had none?

PIZZA

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

originally posted by: monkeyluv
time.com...

And the HildaBeast had none?

PIZZA

They all did. They are two sides of the same coin that relies on the petrodollar and cheap labor and resources from overseas to prop up heavy borrowing and spending.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You completely and utterly disqualified yourself as credible, and lost any semblance of legitimacy when you referred to Obama as "the Kenyan".

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!
edit on 22-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join