It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna at Women’s March: ‘I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Madonna at Women’s March: ‘I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House

The scabs will break and spread the 'puss' all over the white house. You need to understand that she was not talking TNT, she was going to use her Vagina.....

Can you image how that thing smells?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Too late Monica Lewinsky beat her to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The awful thing about the progressive agenda is that the 'They' whoever the idiots running it were simply pushed change for the sake of change. There was no thought process given to long term impact because 'You can't fight progress'

And yes, it really did invite the crazies to come out from under their rocks into the sunlight. And what good is progress if it tramples everyone down in the process?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

page: 1

Sounds like the Secret Service needs to have a talk with her.

In all honesty, these words should be taken seriously. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. There is a faction on the far left that have literally lost their minds. The hate, anger, infantilism, and foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric is getting downright out of control.

It would not surprise me if one of these "entertainers" did totally lose it and do something horrific like this. I think she should be interviewed put on the radar for mental unstable possible terroristic tendencies.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In all honesty, these words should be taken seriously.

The Secret Service is suppose to take them all seriously.

Will they is the question.

ETA:

Remember that guy named Ted Nugent ?

And the backlash.
edit on 21-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Madonna didn't say those words while taking a beer in her house with a couple of drunken friends, she deliberately said it in front of thousands and thousands of people, knowing it was also televised...

I agree it merits attention. But maybe she hopes to get arrested for it so she can become the Martyr of this movement...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
These people would run and hide if shtf. Most of them dont have the mental fortitude or discipline to face the real deal (sure theres exceptions). Thats why they skulk around burning trash cans. Just overgrown children thinking they are playing a grown up game. These folks would # their pants if they had guns trained on them that might actually pull the trigger. Thats when you know your fortitude. Thats when you know if making other people pay for your college expenses is really worth it. You going to give your life so other people can have more "free" stuff? I dont think so.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

she should at least be put on the '"no fly" watch list, preferably AFTER she has already left the country.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

page: 1

Sounds like the Secret Service needs to have a talk with her.

She does have the means to do such a thing, I don't think she has the brains

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I kind of feel sorry for Madonna. Think about it. She was this iconic sex symbol in the world of pop music a long time ago. She was outrageous and raunchy and girls thought she was somebody worth paying attention to.

Now, she looks, sounds, and acts like an old fool, imo. Her diehards may still give her some credence, but, in general, she is perceived as a rich old has-been, still making money, but kind of pathetic and sad and dysfunctional.

As me grand mum used to say, "there is no fool like and old fool".

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think the Secret Service will be paying her a little visit, very shortly. Trump will not let this lie. He can't. I think she made a big mistake.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Funny how he is always the common denominator in these "grassroots" protests.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Funny how he is always the common denominator in these "grassroots" protests.

Yes EVIL man

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He sure likes to stir things up doesn't he? I fail to understand how the left can't see that the globalist agenda is the worst possible form of control over humanity, yet they call people like Trump Hitler. It's baffling and concerning at the same time..

edit on 21-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm glad Madonna said it. She also said she chooses Love.

Trump isn't a meanie. He's a Nazi Pig Traitor.

Pictures or it's not true.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Madonna at Women’s March:‘I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House'

The White House is safe from Madonna. Any sentence she says with the word "Blow" in it...is a lie.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is Madonna not British anymore?

Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

Just wondering.

I hope you aren't serious because the whole "mandela effect" thing has me a little on edge lately!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Djarums

Just wondering.

I hope you aren't serious because the whole "mandela effect" thing has me a little on edge lately!

Nah, just remembering her hilarious accent.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm glad Madonna said it. She also said she chooses Love.

Trump isn't a meanie. He's a Nazi Pig Traitor.

Cool story bro.....you got any proof?
I think it's just your deranged Leftist mentality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join