It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Game Plan...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I watched the inauguration and was very impressed with Trump's speech, the man spoke with intent and wasn't afraid to direct blame at the establishment, he speaks with the authority of a President already (he is God in his own head), and i believe he wants to do all those things he said in his speech, and i feel he told you guys how he is going to do it.
So we already know he is going to strengthen the borders from "the bad" guys and let in those with the proper ethics.
But what interested me was what he says about getting all those Jobs back for Americans
And how he said they will build more roads, bridges, airports, railways etc.
So Trump is going to take the crazy money that gets pumped into the avenues that make the immensely rich, richer.
And Trump is gonna make millions of jobs available for the rebuilding of America, starting with the infrastructure,
the guy is a genius, and i hope he does it, because if you guys can get your sh!t together in the unified way that Trump envisions,
Then that will have a knock on effect across the world.
Good luck Donald J Trump

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I thought he hinted at some kind of return to the Conservation Corp! That could help a lot of folk from both city and country into jobs if so...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yes, good luck Mr. President. And good luck American citizens. And good luck to the whole world.

But I wonder... you say he will

And Trump is gonna make millions of jobs available for the rebuilding of America, starting with the infrastructure,

Not a bad idea. But millions of jobs? And who will pay for this rebuilding of the infrastructure. TAXES.
And will those jobs be 'government jobs', or will they be jobs working for private contractors who have been chosen by Trump to facilitate that work. And while people will have jobs doing this work, how rich will the owners of the companies get. And will those company owners be across the board capitalists or will they only be friends of Trump capitalists. We need to keep an eye open and watch him carefully.

And again good luck to us all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I thought he hinted at some kind of return to the Conservation Corp! That could help a lot of folk from both city and country into jobs if so...

I think that would be a grand idea, some form of Conservation Corp. But you know what? I recall the Ameracore that was run by Clinton and oh how conservatives screamed. I remember that because one of my sons went to work on that program and it turned him into a man. Thank you Americor and thank you Bill Clinton, actually the only thing I will thank him for.

So yes, some form of Conservation Corp. For me, it could also be some form of national commitment for the youth. Rather than a military draft, some form of mandatory service. What ya think about that idea?
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 12:25:49 -0600Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:25:49 -060017012017-01-20T12:25:49-06:001200000025 by TerryMcGuire because: sp

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

well you have a man who only knows business and how to build an empire, previously all there has been is Presidents who are conditioned into machiavellian politics, to busy creating problems (fear) then solving those problems, machiavellian methods by creating a need for protection from those who are creating the fear through deception. In order to control and distract the masses. Now you have a man who only knows how to build, he has a track record, we know where he came from and what he is all about, he has been in the limelight for a long time, his God complex could see him make achieve all he said, i feel he hinted at technological advancements as well and i feel he knows exactly what he is doing, For me there will be an announcement soon on new jobs, in every part of America in relation to building roads etc, MILLIONS of jobs, to only Americans would be a massive step on Making America great again.
Im rooting for you!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Most US tax expenditure goes towards the MIC. Wouldn't infrastructure be a much better and more peaceful use of cash?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why not just make the money available, just print it, make it available as money to build your country, that should really be why you print money anyway shouldn't it, to pay the people that are building a better life for themselves and their brothers and sisters. Is that silly of me to think that???.......

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Most US tax expenditure goes towards the MIC. Wouldn't infrastructure be a much better and more peaceful use of cash?

Yes, but as I mentioned in another reply, that Americor program was slandered by much of conservative America.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Why not just make the money available, just print it, make it available as money to build your country, that should really be why you print money anyway shouldn't it, to pay the people that are building a better life for themselves and their brothers and sisters. Is that silly of me to think that???.......

Oh my God Davg,,,, don't you know that that is the bane of conservative protest? That the government prints money willy nilly? Suggest that kind of thing around here and you will severely damage your reputation.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

who pays for welfare? and the criminals that unemployment causes? govt taxes

What would you say if its revenue neutral?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
For me, it could also be some form of national commitment for the youth. Rather than a military draft, some form of mandatory service. What ya think about that idea?

I can see how that could be a big help for our youth and our Country. How about both?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

But its a no-brainer make money to pay Good money to hard working Americans, to build, build ,build.
Trump has talked a lot of how the rich have only been interested in making themselves richer, So if Trump
puts that money where it matters then he may not need to print money.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

who pays for welfare? and the criminals that unemployment causes? govt taxes

What would you say if its revenue neutral?

I have never complained about my tax burden. But most other conservatives I know of rail against all taxes and especially tax increases. Should any plans by Trump do what he is proposing without raising taxes, that is one thing, but should he raise taxes to do so I would hope to hear from all those who fought against Clinton with cries of
she's gonna tax us to death.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Conservatives are almost always nagged to supply a source on ATS (without the same being expected of liberals/leftists).

But,can you please post a source for your allegations?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

For me, it could also be some form of national commitment for the youth. Rather than a military draft, some form of mandatory service. What ya think about that idea?

I can see how that could be a big help for our youth and our Country. How about both?

Yes, I can see that. In a manner of speaking, it could be a 'coming of age' ritual. For those who want a military service and or those who do not want the military. Both could work well. Want to be an adult citizen? Service to our country. It should also be a requirement for people who want to come here and be citizens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

But its a no-brainer make money to pay Good money to hard working Americans, to build, build ,build.
Trump has talked a lot of how the rich have only been interested in making themselves richer, So if Trump

Yes. This I would love to see. If only we can believe him when he says what he says about the rich. He is, after all, rich. For me, a good symbolic start would be for him to for go his presidential salary and at the same time cut the salary of congressmen and senators by 25%

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Conservatives are almost always nagged to supply a source on ATS (without the same being expected of liberals/leftists).

But,can you please post a source for your allegations?

Mostly I remember the push back against the Americorp program. It bothered me because my son went off to build trails and other public works, get paid a minimal wage and have some of that put away to help him for further education, which he used by the way to end up getting a college degree, after he had dropped out of high school. Bravo for him and thank you Americorp.

But as you asked, I googled it and here is the first article that popped up. www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes hes Rich but a different kind of rich, he wants a legacy to facilitate that ego, he knows he must deliver to attain that legacy, and i feel he is gonna shake things up Big time...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If Trump honestly believes in creating jobs for 'regular' people so they can make a living, why has he made it part of his ongoing business model to screw contractors and tradesmen out of money he owes them for work they did on his empire-building projects? It seems seriously inconsistent to say you want to help the 'average Joe' and then you repeatedly screw the 'average Joe' in your own business dealings.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes. This I would love to see. If only we can believe him when he says what he says about the rich. He is, after all, rich. For me, a good symbolic start would be for him to for go his presidential salary and at the same time cut the salary of congressmen and senators by 25%

easy now, Trump is not trying to get Caesared.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join