It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey YOU! On the Right!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Not going to argue with you...I'm going to wait on the plan.
Have a great day!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Again congress is not Trump and republicans haven't been happy with congress especially their own.

I'm not telling you to not be skeptical especially since I'm skeptical.

What I'm saying is don't already claim defeat and throw the new presidency under the bus because of assumptions and skepticism.

More importantly Dont encourage or support your party trying to be correct over doing the right thing for your country.

Be willing to be the bigger person and not hope or encourage for failure to prove yourself and your party right.

edit on 32131America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 11:32:20 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Congress is the one who makes the laws. Congress also has the lowest favorability rating in history. Who got elected this past election? The same people that were already in charge. What makes you think that Congress will actually listen to the will of the people when they've been shown they can do whatever they want and still get reelected?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: interupt42

Trump made a comment that leaves no room for error or ambiguity. Health care for everyone.
If he can pull that off, he will amaze most, even some of the haters. If not, he will have everyone (including those who supported him) on his ass. Time will tell.

That is certainly the big issue.
While I certainly understand the Left skepticism of trump doing anything for the good of the people, I hope they don't go to the point they are willing to sabotage it to prove their point.

I hope the Left can set an example and end the cycle where each party is more concern with being proven right than bettering the country.

Yes. That is what has baffled me. Americans hoping for the failure and ruin of America so they can say "I told you so".
People like that need to re-evaluate their thought process.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Um the opioid epidemic has been blowing up in more than white rural america. Lol take a stroll in seattle or Portland or San Fran. Cant walk 50 feet without seeing a used needle.. So biased its hilarious.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The vast majority of Republicans in Congress are the same ones that said they would in no way vote for a single payer system
Could it be that special interests groups and lobbyist payed them ? It's a replacement of the same old same old with that Trump reiterated in his speech that makes me think that the new boss will not be like the old bosses . Time will tell which way the wind will be blowing .

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What makes you think that Congress will actually listen to the will of the people when they've been shown they can do whatever they want and still get reelected?

why would you think that I said that? I told you I was skeptical .

However you have a POTUS that gives you a .001% chance to go head to head with them and not be afraid to throw them under the bus. Even if its not politically correct. He isn't buddy buddy with them from what it appears.

You also have lots of individual republicans that are pissed off at the GOP and their shenanigans.

What I said was
More importantly Dont encourage or support your party trying to be correct over doing the right thing for your country.

Be willing to be the bigger person and not hope or encourage for failure to prove yourself and your party right.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agreed. I also suspect the Same on Trump on the war on drugs and hopefully both of us will be proven wrong.

Hope for the best; expect the worst. That's my life motto, and it will be tested quite considerably over the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't care who is president....they will always have to drag me kicking and screaming. My job as a Citizen is to be a pure bred asshole to my government, and make it harder for them to get anything done. Because getting "anything done" usually means higher taxes, less regulation, and more screwing me over.

So with that, short of them enacting laws that limit government, I plan on being just as difficult as I always am.

(no, im not what most of you call "right"....but compared to what i've seen lately, im more "right" than "moderate")

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
ATS doesn't allow spin off threads....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join