It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: 'More than 20 firefighters dead' in Tehran building collapse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

"The building collapsed on itself (vertically) and did not damage the adjacent buildings," IRNA quoted Maleki as saying.

Dustification of Tehran tall building? collapse on 1-19? and tragic loss of 20+ firefighters?

ATS and Judy Wood should be all over this shocking and iconic story.

- 17 story building in 2017

- Tallest building in Iran when it was constructed, and was considered an iconic landmark of the Tehran skyline.
The building collapsed on 19 January 2017 during a fire.

en.wikipedia.org...

- built by the prominent Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian, named after his plastics company.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1/20/2017 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
On 1/19 too.
edit on 19-1-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

sorry I can't see your text

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hmm ATS changed my title of this thread. I will see if I can change it back - I wanted to stress the Dustification and 1-19.

Hmm they changed it during night and I was asleep and so 4 hour limit to edit back happened. Oh well - the smart ATS folk may still seek the similarities out.

edit on 1/20/2017 by trusername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Who cares…

Not the American any anyway…

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: trusername

the only civilised response to this is :

my condonences to the iranian trumptons and thier freinds / families

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

You don't think it's an odd coincidence? Their 1-19 vs. 9-11?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I agree - the loss of life is always horrible.

And fire fighting heroes seem especially prone to these 9-11 1-99 conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Odd coincidence? Certainly, which is apropos of exactly nothing.

My condolences to the families.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

From what I've read that apart from some non supporting metal on the facade, the building in Iran was 100 percent poured concrete and had no steel supporting frame. When concrete gets hot, it turns back into lime and in many cases will start fragmenting before it turns to lime when water in the concrete turns to steam, which expands rapidly and so cracks and breaks the concrete.

This can be easily seen by placing an lighted oxy acetylene torch close to the surface of concrete and within seconds hot chips will begin to eject from the surface of the base concrete.

Given that the building had no steel supporting structure, the concrete floors would have been suspended and therefore contained this inherent weakness that is associated with concrete floors without suitable support.

Comparing this building to what happened on 911 is misleading and amounts to fraud and fakery.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Like to cite a source to prove the Tehran building was no a steel frame building?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I see squibs...clearly a controlled demolition...haha...joking obviously...but you can see the same type of "squibs" people talk about on 911.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I see squibs...clearly a controlled demolition...haha...joking obviously...but you can see the same type of "squibs" people talk about on 911.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow

It's the Richard Gauge / AE911TRUTH fizzle no flash bombs!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No no no no!! That's not a collapse?! It's meant to fall straight down isn't it? Not flop off to one side?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Alls I know, the collapse left the two extended firefighter bucket ladders fighting the fire standing? Talk about somebody's lucky day?

I think a shape charge CD would have ruptured firefighter's ear drums and shredded them with hot and distinctive demolitions shrapnel? But that's just me.....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Like to cite a source to prove the Tehran building was no a steel frame building?

yes, the internet, hers one source : 82.221.129.208...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

And these links will explain why the building was a steel framed high rise building

www.internationalskeptics.com...
www.metabunk.org...
www.metabunk.org...

www.thesun.co.uk... ri

TOWER CRUMBLES Seventeen storey building collapses in Iranian capital Tehran leaving at least 75 dead including 45 firefighter

"The steel skeleton of the building could be seen bending down to the ground as around 100 fire engines and dozens of ambulances surrounded the area."

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

One 100 percent poured concrete? Might want to do some more research. I think you just got faked newsed......

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I wonder how so many firefighters died, but no civilians?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join