It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emoji Movie .... Seriously , Emoji ... Movie !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Coming August 2017 , you'd be
to miss it.
***my tag line , contact my agent Sony***

The Emoji Movie , genius , people like Emoji and love watching animated films so if you make an animated film about Emoji it'll be great ... right ?
It's bound to be the Summer blockbuster we can all look forward to.

Ok so the trailer doesn't do it justice , but the story ...

The Emoji Movie unlocks the never-before-seen secret world inside your smartphone.

Secret world inside my smartphone , sounds interesting.

Hidden within the messaging app is Textopolis, a bustling city where all your favorite emojis live, hoping to be selected by the phone's user.

Textopolis , where all the emojis live , of course.

In this world, each emoji has only one facial expression - except for Gene, an exuberant emoji who was born without a filter and is bursting with multiple expressions. Determined to become "normal" like the other emojis, Gene enlists the help of his handy best friend Hi-5 and the notorious code breaker emoji Jailbreak. Together, they embark on an epic "app-venture" through the apps on the phone, each its own wild and fun world, to find the Code that will fix Gene. But when a greater danger threatens the phone, the fate of all emojis depends on these three unlikely friends who must save their world before it's deleted forever.

Emoji born without a filter , a bunch of funny friends and an epic app-venture ... gonna be great Eh ?

Oh and Patrick Stewart plays a Poo Emoji.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 19-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Seems like they're out of ideas, having no idea what to do, executing any # idea that they believe people will think is a good idea.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You had me at Patrick Stuart.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

LOL, My IPhone Ipad and IPod can't wait to watch this movie. 😴

Thank you for the thread!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am sure Adem shandler involved in this..

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
expect many flashes of blue and yellow to stupefy and lull you into enjoying this drivel

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Movies studios have officially hit rock bottom.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

As the poop emoji.

I wonder what drew him to that role?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

lost me at Emoji Movie.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'll read the book!

(lol. Did you expect a serious response??)

Actually, it might not be that bad. Patrick Stewart does have a sense of humor as evidenced in his roles on The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Gravity Falls, and the Jimmy Neutron movie.

I'm not sure that people who saw a video on u-tube and decided to drill their own hole in their iPhone 7 to get back the headphone jack will "get it" but I will probably check it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok didn't know this movie was happening, it's ether going to be poop or just stupid, i'll watch it and find out maybe get a surprise.

top topics

join