It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Now in Intensive Care Wife Barbara also hospitalized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Former President Bush has now been moved to the ICU being treated for respiratory problems from pnemonia.

His wife Barbara Bush has also been admitted with fatigue and coughing. I wish them both well.

A spokesman for former President George H.W. Bush says Bush has been admitted to the intensive care unit at Houston's Methodist Hospital to address a respiratory problem from pneumonia.

Spokesman Jim McGrath says Bush's wife, Barbara Bush, also has been hospitalized as a precaution after experiencing fatigue and coughing. McGrath says the 92-year-old former president was placed under sedation for a procedure to protect and clear his airway.

He is stable and resting comfortably. He has been in the hospital since Saturday. Barbara Bush is 91. The couple marked their 72nd wedding anniversary on Jan. 6.

apnews.com...

I hope they both recover. They are elderly and married for 72 years. That is amazing. If he dies, she may want to go with him.

It could be a case of the so-called 'broken heart syndrome'.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh what a pity.

Guess the demonic bond is waning.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
72 years! That's incredible. I hope they both recover quickly
I can't imagine being ill and knowing your partner of so many years was suffering as well. Terrible.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't wish illness on anyone.

But I do not question when the Lord says it's time for someone to go.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't wish ill on them, although they are truly Satanic. I voted for him too. I would be asking for Christ's forgiveness about now, if I was him. There is some weird stuff about Barbara too. There are questions as to who her biological father actually was

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Like him or not ya gotta admit he's had an impressive life.
Seven decades married,
12 years a president and Vice President,
Ww2 pilot
Son was a president,

Few people can match those milestones.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

A lifetime together. They seem to have a geniune love. I've never heard of Bush Sr being a philanderer.

He has many secrets that will die with him. He was director of the CIA and a part of many conspiracy theorys.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Let's not forget this guy went sky diving for his birthday just two years ago, but it seems to me that when you start to feel your time calling, you go downhill quickly.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Tin foil hat time. They are taking one for the team to die on Friday to overshadow the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So the lord kills people?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Like him or not ya gotta admit he's had an impressive life.
Seven decades married,
12 years a president and Vice President,
Ww2 pilot
Son was a president,

Few people can match those milestones.

Don't forget, he may have been the guy that ran the JFK assassination operation for the CIA.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I don't wish ill on them, although they are truly Satanic. I voted for him too. I would be asking for Christ's forgiveness about now, if I was him. There is some weird stuff about Barbara too. There are questions as to who her biological father actually was

Ah, that Aleister Crowley story, forgot it completely...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh what a pity.

Guess the demonic bond is waning.

I just love how the left shows the hate that they say they don't do but the other side does....

My guess is that the old gent has been hanging on to see the send of the show that completes Friday.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It may seem cold to wish him a swift demise but the man has lived long enough and the world will be a better place when he's gone. I have a short list of others who's passing will benefit mankind starting with George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Bill Ayers & wife, Jeffry Epstein, James Alafantis....you get the idea, people who are truly and utterly despicable people.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Ah, that Aleister Crowley story, forgot it completely...

These people are rooting for the Texas longhorns

and here is the Illuminati 666, just like Trump throws up all the time

Any questions Bro?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I agree

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Me?

The left?

I crap all over everyone's favorite teams.

Remember Hillary being thrown into a van pretty much head first?

That was some top level kek right there.

gravy;

edit on 18-1-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

It could be a case of the so-called 'broken heart syndrome'.

What heart's? Bush was an evil non human war monger who profited from war. He also headed the CIA. Save your tears for the victims of their actions.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I voted for him too. I would be asking for Christ's forgiveness about now, if I was him

Not trying to derail into a "godly" rant but I think the God of the Jews and CHrist hasn't been mankinds friend for a while

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well lets just wish him the best. It is not for us to judge other humans

top topics

<<   2 >>

join