It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Lee and his Dragon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Bruce Lee was an extraordinary man of his age, the story goes that through all his life he did nothing but fight, and eventually he found his adversary in himself and lost his life.
Taking the path of pure knowledge is a different one, embarking a journey in the desert on a golden route of knowing thyself, which could take forty days and for some even forty years. Most people wont live to tell the tale, but those who do achieve a greater understanding of knowledge, might say;" Suffering is all there is ".

Bruce Lee, taped into his unconscious and unraveled the ancient mysteries, but his foe was ambition and that Daemon eventually killed him.
He did things in blind faith, without truly knowing and that sealed his faith.
He pushed himself and his limits, one might say;" Surpassed even that" , but as all things of ancient mystery;" It has a prize, and his was his life".

Instead of using his inner strength to his biding, he turned outward and inflicted pain, just so he could say;" Become water my friend "
He slowly killed himself, just cause he had no one to guide him in the process of metamorphosis, and on July 20, 1973, he passed away.

His own Dragon had slayed him.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Ive watched his clip many times.
As a child I could have gone over to Oakland and taken lessons from him. Its not that far away. Maybe its better I didn't, I took Karate and judo locally instead

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
His own Dragon had slayed him.

False.

An autopsy revealed that Bruce Lee most likely died from an adverse reaction to an ingredient in the prescription Equagesic tablet given to him by Betty Ting Pei. The presence of cannabis (marijuana leaves) was also found in his stomach, but not in an amount that could kill him (it is believed that he chewed it). Yet, it may have been this combination of cannabis with one or more of the ingredients in the Equagesic tablet that caused his brain to swell from 1,400 to 1,575 grams (13%), leading to a cerebral edema, a condition that is defined as an excess accumulation of water in the intra- and/or extra-cellular spaces of the brain. The condition can be brought on by an allergic reaction, such as in Bruce's case.

Although it is uncommon, it is possible that Bruce was allergic to cannabis (marijuana). This allergic reaction could have been heightened by the Equagesic tablet that he ingested. Doctors officially declared Bruce Lee's passing as "death by misadventure," but the doctors who had treated Bruce for a similar prior incident (see below) believe that Bruce died from the marijuana he ingested. The type of marijuana he was taking (Nepal hashish) was one of the most near-lethal strains of unrefined hashish.

www.chasingthefrog.com...

Nice story...got me going till the end when you said his own dragon killed him.

If he died from physical exertion of his martial arts or through a stunt then yes, you have a good narrative. However, if he was getting a body high from his own supply just shows how much he abused his body and envisioned himself as the best ever MA there is.

RIP Bruce Lee

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

So where does your addiction come from?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Bruce Lee got killed CIA/KGB style because he was exposing too many ancient secrets. He is and always will be a legend.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Bruce Lee was a cool guy....intelligent, innovative, thoughtful and committed to learning, but at the end of the day he was just a man that found a way to make his hobby his life.

If you dedicate that much time, discipline and energy to any pursuit you will be great at it. It's not some mystical secret knowledge the govt needs to kill people for.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I love Bruce Lee... My big brother gave me the "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" for a birthday years ago. It means a lot more to me now since my brother recently passed away, I always loved it but maybe I'll have to go dig it back up.

I hadn't ever seen the nunchuk- ping pong clip before, incredible! I heard he could curl 80 pound dumbells as well. What a marvelous athletic and philosophical legend. Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I hadn't ever seen the nunchuk- ping pong clip before,

You should watch this!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The ping pong nunchuks clip isn't real btw, it was created for a commercial.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No to sour the memory of your brother, but just understand that "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" is not very accurate concerning his life--there's a reason why his wife, family, and friends would not authorize it as a biography, nor would they sign off on it as being accurate in its final form.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Geez, you are a total monkey

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The "Hero's Journey" and the path of the ascended master, is a difficult road to say the least. It is by far the most complex and challenging puzzle ever to fall at one's feet. A metaphysical puzzle of the highest magnitude. The journey is subjective and custom tailored to the host. There is no teacher that can aid you. It is designed to be a self revelation.

Adversaries staged against you composed of your very own fabric. Your own personal daemons you are meant to curb and tame. Just like the Avian vs the Serpent. This represents the struggle between your higher and lower self. The key is surrendering to duality. The merger of the higher with the lower selves.

Bruce Lee might have certainly lost the inner conflict on the path of ascension. Many do. Some survive with little of their mental facilities intact. But remember the "Dragon" is the product of the congress of the higher and lower selves. The Dragon wouldn't have been the culprit in such fate. The Dragon would have freed him and granted him his Keter-Crown.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Bruce Lee got killed CIA/KGB style because he was exposing too many ancient secrets. He is and always will be a legend.

This what happens when you let white people control the world. Chinese don't play games.
edit on 18-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, are you implying that I'm incorrect in my comment, or that it was an unnecessary comment, or just being vague for vagueness' sake?

new topics

top topics

join