It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love, hate and fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
In Gods Kingdom i am told there is only love, but for anyone to understand love one must know what hate is, the only creature in this world who are capable of hate are you and i, and it does devour.
In the great majestic forests, there is love, but for one to understand something wild, one must know what fear is, wild creatures arent capable of hate, a creature from the wild surely does not hate.

Love bonds, love heals, love transcends and love is a gift from mother nature, is hate a curse placed by Mother Nature on Gods Kingdom, cause God stole her greatest possession, her guardians and her protectors.

For one to understand the simple context of a word, one must need the greatest and the worst. Explaining the word in it self and one wont relate to its meaning. A man of God told me these words;

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
- 1 John 4:18

In our realm of reality there is always a duality, remove one thing, and another takes its place and creatures made of hate are capable of the worst kinds of deeds despite of what they say.
edit on 2017118 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
In Gods Kingdom i am told there is only love, but for anyone to understand love one must know what hate is, the only creature in this world who are capable of hate are you and i, and it does devour.
In the great majestic forests, there is love, but for one to understand something wild, one must know what fear is, wild creatures arent capable of hate, a creature from the wild surely does not hate.

Love bonds, love heals, love transcends and love is a gift from mother nature, is hate a curse placed by Mother Nature on Gods Kingdom, cause God stole her greatest possession, her guardians and her protectors.

For one to understand the simple context of a word, one must need the greatest and the worst. Explaining the word in it self and one wont relate to its meaning. A man of God told me these words;

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
- 1 John 4:18

In our realm of reality there is always a duality, remove one thing, and another takes its place and creatures made of hate are capable of the worst kinds of deeds despite of what they say.
I love fear and I don't give a # about God or perfection I trash both of them but fear comes with me this time. Pride and fear found love made love and did it with dirt and pain and passion jealousy heart break acceptance selfishness lust and I don't know what hate is but she used it too if it was available.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Both love and hate lead to suffering... they are impermanent arisings they are not perpetual states, all such things of experience held onto, are the same... they come and go like hunger... feeding some kind of percieved need or want for some agenda of self or in collusion wth other(s).

People get labeled as racist... but people are not their labels 24/7 365 either. Seriously' who sits around in a perpetual mental state of racism, sexism, gay or any other label? No one... if such a thing were possible? Everyone would sit in a state of happiness and not bother with the being anything else. Ignorantly it doesn't stop people from trying to be one state non stop... alive or dead is about as close to a perpetual state as one is going to get label wise... and yet people will still argue as to which of those.

Labeling someone or something so rigid is not reality.... it is polarizing all this way or that way, one extreme or the other.

There's no way to achieve any balance in such a thing... no ease in such a thing and no truth in such things.

Accpetance? Try that... my suggestion? Non-discriminately no matter what arises; accept it. It is what it is unless someone makes it out to be something else... it doesn't ever have to be something or anything else; not even any of the labels or mental dialog that may want to co-incide with whatever it is arising... bare that in mind.

Guess what happens when no labels or inner dialog arises with anything else that may arise in experience? Everything arising of course...

Impermanence is the only permance.

new topics

join