It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: Mila Jocovich?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: Lysergic

Damn it! I knew I was going to forget which pill was which!

Red? Blue? Who has the time to keep these things straight?

Edit: They must have gone back and changed Gools' post here back in 09 too!

Oddly enough, I can't seem to find any of the old posts regarding the Milla/MKUltra/ProjectMonarch allegations that used to float around.

I took both pills. Wow, what a trip!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFatefulDay

Computer says no Milla Jocovich

her name has been Milla Jovovich for awhile - unless something happened in Fifth Element with Bruce Willis when they were messing with gods & pyramids.

Does telling us you were on the toilet add credibility to your "awakening"?

Sometimes you gotta dump what you think you know before you know it or what you know may not be known in this Mandela Timeline.

I dont get many revelation's whilst on the toilet - but looking at some Samuel Jackson movies again (whilst having pancakes with maple syrup) (not breakfast - but during lunch time) ..I think Nelson Mandela died but fortunately now does stand in roles for Samuel Jackson. SJ does about 30 movies a year so I think some of them are using clever CGI and Nelson M!
edit on 18-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: I know what I know when I know it, there is only the know...no past no future only the know!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

on my keyboard "b" is next to the "v". Are you messing with me? Also F & G are next to the V

Therefore should it be

Jovovich
Jofovich
Jogovic?
Jodovic?

Now my h has transformed to a "?"
I think some force is messing with me; doesn't want the truth out there

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart

Didnt I say you had issues with your expelling?

this may help
kidshealth.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

You know whats funny I have always know you as Indignant or was that indigenous?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HarumphHarumph

harrumph - cough cough...I still have mercury fillings but stopped fluoriding (water & toothpaste) when I got me some fluoxetine ( oh wait that has fluoride).

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

In my universe some folk have required glasses for some time

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's always been Jovovich.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Totally off topic I know but
She totally does it for me in the fifth element could be the orange hair who knows but wow she is the one in that film

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's just a typo... the "C" is right next to the "V" on the QWERTY keyboard.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Article has corrected the spelling.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatefulDay
Most damning evidence of Mandela Effect I've come across.

Or a better way to say it..

This is the perfect example of how people that believe in the stupid ME refuse to accept mistakes, either with their memory, spelling, whatever, happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Why do you have to purposely be hurtful like that though? I am not going to argue with you, but you don't need to be so rude about something you don't understand or agree with. Do you make blankedtclaims about all CS every time someone makes a mistake?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Say what you want, in my universe [Imagine me saying that slightly tongue in cheek - but not completely as the following is true], she has always been Milla Jojovich. 100%.
I used to call her that as in "Yo-yo-vich" until several people told me that the second 'j' is spoken like a 'h'.
So then I called her Milla "Yo-ho-vich"...and now she's supposed to be Joco or Jovo - vich?

Go away, all of you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ah, but on mine it's one the other side of the "v"...right next to the "x".

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Why do you have to purposely be hurtful like that though? I am not going to argue with you, but you don't need to be so rude about something you don't understand or agree with. Do you make blankedtclaims about all CS every time someone makes a mistake?

If that is hurtful to you then the real world must be a terrible place.

I'm sorry you felt it was offensive but the ME to me hold no water.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh boy. My point was you could have made your point by just saying it doesn't hold water. No need to call things and people stupid on a site dedicated to off the wall topics. Plenty of people have been able to say that in ME threads without calling it stupid and there by implying anyone that may either believe it or be on the fence is also stupid.

Having been here 5 years already I am sure you already know that though. We all know what is really happening when you call a topic others like to discuss stupid. It is asserting your superior intellect.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So what we have then is proof that the "Mandela Effecr" is caused by typos

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I wear them but O think O swapped mine with my doppelganger...there I go again with the I/O messup

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join