It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I mean at the end of the day it's no b/s. Someone lives up their and they don't want a bunch of people coming in there house never been there before and raiding the cupboards like they been there all there life.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic
What in the universe does this OP and this video have to do with space exploration??

I want my three minutes back.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I sometimes get crapface drunk on weeknights also. I do refrain from posting on such occasions though.
Also want my time back!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

When you see something too random happening without reason always wonder if a deep undercover soviet agent is being activated to finally carried out his 40 year operation.

But then realize that Internet and YouTube was not invented back then so the op must be basically random gibberish

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh man you clickbaited me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
a reply to: metalholic
What in the universe does this OP and this video have to do with space exploration??

I want my three minutes back.

Oh that's easy someone lives in space and don't want the mentally handicapped to infiltrate it like they are honored guests rudely making themselves feel at home.

I can attest that the moderators are under the age of 25 yrs old because they didn't watch the video to see what it had to do with space exploration and if they did they went with the comments below it just so they can move it out of the forum.

Because Luke, Matt, and Nick would have had to of commented abunch in the space exploration thread and without nasa's help with already ready txt they have absolutely nothing to say in the thread.

We know this because the political forums are ate up like celebrity gossip magazine so someone can feel like an old man at the eaton place restaurant and sip coffee with old men.

I mean at the end of the day I'm the dominant male here.

new topics

top topics

join