It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiFa/ DisruptJ20 website "hacked", something is trying to happen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

They want to 'stop Trump/Pence' from fixing America.

What a bunch of useless mouth breathers.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

The people running the deploraball have already contacted the fbi in regards to filing conspiracy to commit terrorism charges on antifa and disruptj20.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Before people get too excited about this, we should note that these people have already been failing in the targets they set themselves. There should have been a whole month of sustained protest from December the 19th onwards, enough to stop the Trump Presidency "before it starts". Beginning with last weekend, the streets of Washington should have been filled with millions of protesters, day by day, "refusing to go away." Are they there? They have advertised in advance what sites they want to "seize" in the early morning- much chance that the security forces won't be there first?
With any luck, both sides of this anticipated confrontation will fizzle out to nothing. All talk, we hope.

edit on 17-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think its also important to see this in theory so if it does go down that the MSM spin wont have its intended effect .

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Utter nonsense from hysterical Leftist idiots. These fools don't know what Fascism is.
There is going to be what?, 6000 or 8000 National Guard troops plus untold numbers of Secret Service, Homeland Security, police.
I can see it now, a large, ragtag group of bullshi* artists holding a cry-in, scattering like cockroaches when APVs filled with troops rumble down the street towards them. If and it is a BIG IF, these clowns manage to cause the mayhem that these letters are speaking about and innocent people get killed or injured, normal people are going to remember it and they better look out.
That is where the civil war will start IMO, in retaliation for their deranged Leftist insanity.
They don't have the balls to pull it off.
edit on 17-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Seems too cut and dry, why would the plans just be sitting there waiting to be 'hacked'?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There's a bunch of us who have at some point sworn an oath to defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Let's hope the lefties don't go to far.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

From my understanding, They didn't update some twitter plug ins and that caused the site to be wide open.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That's what is bugging me, after how long about Russian hacking and the DNC, someone wanting to keep information secured would have taken measures by now.

Leaving the site wide open like that, this was either stupidity or intentional.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

The same contingency that's been around since the first day the Constitution was ratified.

President.

Vice President.

Speaker of the House.

Senate Majority Leader.

Then it starts getting a bit more problematic. No where does Obama or She who shall not be named, figure into it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's my take on it, as well.

These idiots stand revealed as the hypocrites they are. Had She who shall never be named again, if I can help it, had won, the horrible Electoral College wouldn't rate a mention. Or if she had won the electoral, but not the popular vote, these nimrods wouldn't say a word about it...

They're all for free elections so long as you vote for the right person. Otherwise, all bets are off, apparently.

But, these nitwits are as competent as they are right...which means not at all. I doubt anything of any great import is going to happen. If it does? Well...there's some laws still on the books to deal with this sort of thing.

edit on 1/17/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The same contingency that's been around since the first day the Constitution was ratified.

President.

Vice President.

Speaker of the House.

Senate Majority Leader.

Then it starts getting a bit more problematic. No where does Obama or She who shall not be named, figure into it.

Still the same since DHS takeover ? no worries.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hunamongyou
a reply to: RazorV66

There's a bunch of us who have at some point sworn an oath to defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Let's hope the lefties don't go to far.

I never served in the military but I have a lot of equipment, so to speak, that will do some damage.
Hold out a bible and I will swear on it and I will be right in there with you guys.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

All this reminded me of this news story that went relatively unnoticed. DC police already found one of/a weapons stashes in DC Park. Which so happens to be a pin point on the map

did the police discover // publicise thier discovery of the weapons - before or after the release of this vid ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

it wasnt so much a " contingency plan " - it was the legal order of succession that has always goverened the office of POTUS

in JFKs case , vice president johnson was assumed to be the defactyyo president from the moment kennedy was declared dead

and the nessecary steps to innaugurate him as president were taken as soon as possible

there was no change in proceedure

the previous precedent was the death of FDR from natural causes in 1945 , in that case trueman was elevated to the presidency immediatly

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I feel I should contribute something to the cause, so here.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Don't they know that the president elect is sworn in before the whole inauguration ceremony ever takes place?

Even if there is an assassination, they would simply succeed in handing power to Pence.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which is a whole 'nother layer of horrifying, IMHO. One of the main reasons, not the sole reason, I didn't vote for Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Jan 7th 2017 is when they found the weapons in DC Park.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I feel I should contribute something to the cause, so here.

Thanks, and even a box of cheddar. God I love field goals.
I forgot about 120k bikers that should be hanging twelve hours
before the Guard gets greased/suited up.

If all this noise was for cover, and the cops/FBI weren't supposed
to do anything about it anyway; I guess there are enough of We
the Slightly Hairier People to take up the expected slack.
Of course I don't mean by this to incite violence. But there are a
lot of people trained to stop it: and they're showing up already.
edit on 17-1-2017 by derfreebie because: 120 thousand bikers? THAT's a lota beer and pizza

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join