It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Usage of Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I forgive your souls in absentia - do not judge a mans heart by his souls

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

I, I never say a question at my sentences.

?
say what
edit on 18-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: lost an "s"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Teotihuacan

I love women - I dont scroll Elders, you never know what you may let loose on the world

I'm 30 yrs old I don't have time for it. I'm getting where I'm going and I don't need people who can't help themselves to comment to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It looks like it says I never say ? mark at the end of my sentences.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

hahahhahahahhahhaha i love ats
a star for you!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Teotihuacan

well, as another poster said to you.......

Actually, no I didn't notice that and I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I want to.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You'll notice that moths and butterflies fly around spider webs. Especially if the spider has pheromones that attract moths trying to mate to it.

Mankind could one day tap into the minds of man with technology. Like animals using other animals pheromones for reproduction to eat them.

Mankind has already admitted to this technology via looney toons where bugs bunny uses a type writer to incept Elmer FUDs dreams.

The United States Embassy was under psychological attacks by the USSR and experienced mild mood swings.

If the Universe is all and all is the Universe then I would proclaim that spiders clean up the air. They eat and catch the failed gossip or mentalities of the bugs that represented something unwanted in the universe.

Which says to me that the Universe is under psychological attack and those signals being sent into someones brain ends up coming down from the sky into our planet and bugs sometimes catch those signals and end up psychologically damaged.

In that light they fly into a spiders web that they saw from miles away. To clean up the ideologies of the universe. In other words mankind is screwed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join