It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is the musical lineup for Trumps Inauguration

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So I just heard that "The B Street Band" apparently a Bruce Springsteen Cover band has just backed out of the Inauguration festivities.

“We felt that we had to make it known that we didn’t want to seem disrespectful, in any way, shape or form, to Bruce and his music and his band,” Forte says. “I don’t want to upset them. We owe everything to him and our gratitude and respect to the band is imperative above all else. It became clear to us that this wasn’t working and we just had to do what we thought was the right thing to do and that was to pull out.”

Rolling Stone

So who is going to play? Clint Eastwood with Gary Busey on Bongos?

Who do you think would be a good act for the Inauguration?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Any south jersey hack can replace the "Boss" or any of his lackeys!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to: WUNK22

He tried and they backed out
edit on 17-1-2017 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd get this guy to do every Pearl Jam song...

Then immediately deport him....
Great songs and a great message for his first day in office..

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Who gives a crap? I'd be happy with a quick 10-15 minute ceremony and then he goes to the oval office and gets to work. It'd be a nice change if the White House wasn't used like a Grammy award show constantly.

In all seriousness, I know the entertaining traditionally has it's place at the White House but I feel like this country has a million more things to worry about then who sings at the inauguration. It's time to get to work.
edit on 17-1-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So what is the musical lineup for Trumps Inauguration?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Toby Keith for one. And according to that article also 3 Doors Down and Lee Greenwood.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I know it is a big deal with Democrats but really, who cares?

Hillary had Jayz, Beyonce, Katy Perry etc... Did it matter?

The only song I care about at the inauguration he has got covered with an Angel.

ETA:I highly recommend the ending at 3:45, brought tears to this bitter old mans eyes.

edit on 1 17 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Who gives a crap? I'd be happy with a quick 10-15 minute ceremony and then he goes to the oval office and gets to work. It'd be a nice change if the White House wasn't used like a Grammy award show constantly.

In all seriousness, I know the entertaining traditionally has it's place at the White House but I feel like this country has a million more things to worry about then who sings at the inauguration. It's time to get to work.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well said.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There should not be any musical bands other than a military band at any inauguration. I think the entire idea of having these musicians and Hollywood elites involved in this is a disgrace. This is not a summer concert. This position should not be defined by what popular musician decided to show up..I say ban them all...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Any south jersey hack can replace the "Boss" or any of his lackeys!

Yeah? Come to South Jersey and say that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Maybe "Mad Dog" Mattis chewing a Dog Bone with a little bit of reverb.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I agree completely, the entertainment is just a side show for the masses, the important part is the swearing in once that is done inauguration day is over as far as I`m concerned,I don`t even watch or care about the entertainment part.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just for the left he should have the Marine Corp Band play The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) as he proceeds to the inauguration platform.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Who do you think would be a good act for the Inauguration?

edit on 17/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My first thought would be The USA Freedom kids that performed at his rally last year, but searching right now I just found out they're suing Trump for non payment.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
My first thought would be The USA Freedom kids that performed at his rally last year, but searching right now I just found out they're suing Trump for non payment.

Seriously.

This should come as no surprise to anyone.

Should.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe Chachi can dig up his old band members from the tv show.

(post by SaloonSal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join