It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't shed my baby weight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I was a bit off with how much I lost as I hadn't weighed myself in awhile. I'm an at home mom until next month when I start working once again.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I was a bit off with how much I lost as I hadn't weighed myself in awhile. I'm an at home mom until next month when I start working once again.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I see what you're saying. Yeah my weight calculations were off. Hadn't weighed myself in awhile. I'm down to the last ten pounds. It's hard to explain how my pre pregnancy weight doesn't look the same on body anymore. I still have a belly that makes me look about four months pregnant. I lost a lot of muscle tone throughout my pregnancy since I wasn't allowed to exersize. I was on bed rest awhile before delivery.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdgarAllanCrow
a reply to: dreamingawake

I'll definitely try to work out a little more. I'm just finding it hard to balance it all with a little one now. I have to admit I rarely have energy anymore but I suppose I'll have to get used to it. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.

Not a problem. As another member mentioned, you may have plateaued with the weight loss, for me that was always until I broke the routine and make it more harsh(more exercise and/or change in diet).

For some body shapes(maybe just all in general) there's always going to be a chance of where the weight won't budge to one's desires, at least in a certain trouble spot. With that working on muscles in those areas seems to be a solution instead of trying to pull off the said myth of spot reduction when it comes to fat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join