It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video compilation of NASA admitting they can't fly past low earth orbit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

By the same right zoo keepers control their animals I suppose.

You've read my mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That would be a Badness Thing, losing your crew because you didn't test enough.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Are you serious? Look up, you can see the ISS with the naked eye. You think that's just an empty can orbiting the earth? This guy watches a video and has no idea whats actually going on in the background so all of his ASSumptions must be correct right?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: Geki09
The bottom line is this. The new American administration won't tolerate the half truths and indiscretions from the space agency, nor the intelligence departments, as they were previously.

I forecast lots of people looking for new jobs.

And they will determine that it is half truths how?

Why would you want an answer from someone you believe is a "moron, idiot, and imbecile"?

Seems illogical.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You are free to believe what you want thats the beauty of free will,yes theres a lot up there as to what is up there thats another thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I will say one thing, they must have one hell of a hypnotic PR or, they have super humans who can defy even the effects of the deadly radiation belts and live into their 80s to repeat the tale.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Or, contrary to what most hoax proponents think and repeat, the belts aren't uniform all the way around the planet, and there are thin spots that you can get through, and thicker spots that are much harder to get through. Van Allen himself said that you can get through them on a short trip through the thinner areas.
edit on 1/16/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have no idea if we went to the moon, and outside of what were told, neither does anyone else.
Until there are public missions to the moon, and we can all see for ourselves, i'll go with I dunno.

But for what it's worth....

Just sayin.....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Or, contrary to what most hoax proponents think and repeat, the belts aren't uniform all the way around the planet, and there are thin spots that you can get through, and thicker spots that are much harder to get through. Van Allen himself said that you can get through them on a short trip through the thinner areas.

That's a bit of a stretch...

No pun intended

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Interesting I hadn't considered thinning areas. Did Van Allen talk about what would cause thinning? I wouldn't mind looking into it, and finding out if he said this before or soon after the first moon landing.
edit on 16-1-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I have no idea if we went to the moon, and outside of what were told, neither does anyone else.

theres still people alive that have walked on the moon.. you choosing to ignore them and consider them liars is your own choice.. fact remains some are still alive.

statements like nobody knows if we went to the moon or not is false.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I doubt there were any Independent star watchers with their telescopes in 1969 watching for the shuttle to the moon? Or were there?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Yes and they all work for NASA and Gov agencies.

link   

The belts aren't completely circling the earth.

The reason for the thinning is that the belts are created by the magnetic field of the earth. So it follows the same shape as the magnetic field. So where the field is thinner, the belts are thinner.

link   

what else would cause thinning??

these are magnetic fields controlling the paths of particles, there would be strong areas and weak areas right??

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

There were amateur ham radio operators that were able to track the radio signals all the way to the moon, and back to earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

thats your choice not to believe them, but saying statements like "nobody knows if we went to the moon" is still false

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: Black_Fox

theres still people alive that have walked on the moon.. you choosing to ignore them and consider them liars is your own choice.. fact remains some are still alive.

statements like nobody knows if we went to the moon or not is false.

Ok,let me see....

Yes there are people, people who say they walked on the moon.
They tell us that, and the alphabet groups tell us also.

But I don't think it's a stretch for people to lie, and stick to the story they are portraying.

Could they have walked on the moon?
Sure.

Could it all be a made up story to make 'merica look good?
Sure.

Is it possible we will never know for ourselves till we get chance to go there?
Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Geki09
The bottom line is this. The new American administration won't tolerate the half truths and indiscretions from the space agency, nor the intelligence departments, as they were previously.

I forecast lots of people looking for new jobs.

You realize that this "new administration" can easily be blackmailed by the IC, right?

You don't piss off the people who gather information, otherwise they'll gather information on you.

That's like saying, "don't criticize the mafia, or they'll whack you."

Are the American people going to be in a perpetual state if fear from these mercenaries? Or will a president finally grow a spine and replace them all? Free market society, someone is always ready to fill the spot.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you! This is a bit reaching but, do you think they could possibly be using the LHC to weaken the Earth's Magnetic Fields in order to weaken the radiation belts and get past them. If not, I don't know what technology would do that.
edit on 16-1-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join