It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Alligator Strolls Casually Past Florida Tourists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That's one very big gator!

(Yahoo.com)-Video has emerged of a massive alligator strolling past an awed group of Florida tourists, as if it had not a care in the world.

The gator, spotted at Circle B Bar Reserve in Lakeland, appeared to be about 12 feet long.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Lol I dont know if thats fake or not...but if its real those dummies outa be puttin a lot more green betweem them...and that!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just another day in Florida lol...We have a 5'er living in the drainage pond by the shop I work at here in Orlando. Not like we are on the outskirts either it's right off Orange blossom trail and the 528.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's a big nope!

Between giant snakes and alligators, screw Florida!

link   
It's a good thing that gator wasn't hungry. He could have run down any of those people and chomped 'em. They can outrun a horse.

link   
It's a big 'un.

But there is this to consider.
www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

video looks a lil fake right ?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

link   
I have seen much bigger here. Still, that one is plenty big. Swimming in lakes here in Florida doesn't happen much.

link   

Hah My folks just left yesterday heading to Florida. Dad had me go find a walking stick in case he had to "beat off a gator." I think he may need a bigger stick.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
It's a big 'un.

But there is this to consider.
www.google.com...

That was my first thought, and those folk in the background look quite far away to be honest.

It is a big ole gator though.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jesus, that thing is YUGE!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Then there are these two...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I have seen much bigger here. Still, that one is plenty big.

If there wasn't so many old people in Florida feeding them , then they wouldn't get so big...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ah, my home state's wildlife never ceases to amaze. There's bigger gators than that, and they don't even stick to the inland water sources. They've been known to swim intercoastals and lounge on the mainland side of the keys (islands)

Still, it's a good reason (not the top one, but on that list) not to move back to America's Australia. Nope, you folks still there can have the "everything here will eat you/kill you" state all you want.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol I dont know if thats fake or not...but if its real those dummies outa be puttin a lot more green betweem them...and that!

Definitely a dummy suit!

edit on 16-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My brother killed one that was 12' 8'' when he was a kid.
That sucker could swallow a small child in one gulp if it wanted to.
This was in a swampy area on the Texas Gulf Coast.
There are some big ones out there.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick

Hah My folks just left yesterday heading to Florida. Dad had me go find a walking stick in case he had to "beat off a gator." I think he may need a bigger stick.

Yeah it's called a gun

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Worlds Biggest

The mammoth beast, which measured 15 feet and 9 inches long and weighed 1,011.5 pounds, was captured last August by five members of the Stokes family in Mill Creek, Al.com reported.

The Stokes alligator has been mounted and put on display at the Montgomery Zoo's Mann Wildlife Learning Museum.

A whole set of luggage in one Gator.

I've seen a 12 footer close up in the Everglades on vacation a few years back. A family that was at the same location let their kids get within a few feet of it and I had to leave and did not want to watch it if he was hungry. It was at a spot people used to launch their fishing boats and they would toss their fish guts in the water there and the Gator was way to comfortable with people as a result.

edit on 1/16/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join