It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming World Conflict - 2017 and beyond

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

I'd consider his appointments to be a good sign of his forward policy.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yes, it's a whole different strategy, but the goals are the same.

AEI is in control now, CFR is taking a backseat.

Global Imperialism vs Imperial Globalism.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you are correct OP.
And that's a BIG IF.

Let me give you some perspective.

The US navy alone has 3,489,153 tons of vessels at sea.
The next is the Russians with 845,730.
Then China at 708,086.

You see where I'm going here?

If Russia and America allied it would spell bad news for any and all opposition.
China better tread carefully here.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh, and Trump wants his 15 seconds of fame on helping identify the physical pain of the idiots thinking at us. It registers in the 4th and 5th chakra region, as makes sense for people developed on the Entrepreneur level. We're calling it Donald J. Trump pain.
Think $800 Billion Pentagon Budget and so many things pop up.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ArdentAngel

Interesting scenario, because as you say China is the fly in the ointment for a stable America, because as long as their is China they will always produce goods cheaper than anyone else can, if they produced Crap they would rise and fall on their merit but their stuff isn't to bad these days. Since were talking at the moment of a Chino/American economy with the balance of trade in favour of China...a No China policy would suit Trump.
Europeans are more likely to see Russians as a natural ally, as many Americans and Europeans are marrying Russians. So are we now going to see a destabilisation of China?, I don't think so the society is to disciplined. Fair trade practices are a better option, but since humans are idiots your scenario makes more sense.

edit on 16-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
US needs China to make our cheap stuff
China needs US to buy their cheap stuff

EU wants the US as insurance against Russia
Russia wants the US to turn away while they dominate.

I don't see any war. too much $ to be made.

Iran and the muslims worry me. they don't care about co-existence or even making $.
I'm thinking if/when there is a WW3 it'll be religious

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wow! Nice story! (Not on account of the circumstances of course) Despite the negative environment in this country we, as humans, do have an incredible drive to persevere. Just as you did. Your story is one of those that really makes me appreciate the things I (we), take for granted on a daily basis.
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArdentAngel

It's very obvious and clear that you have completely lost your mind, and you have come unhinged from rational thinking.

Look, I know you guys are upset that Crooked Hillary got her butt handed to her but this is nothing short of sounding just like the paranoid delusions of some borderline psychotic mad man.

If Trump severed ties with NATO, Congress would move towards impeachment hearings that same day, its not happening pal. Could he change our one China policy? That certainly is a possibility though.

That's why I said it was just borderline psychotic, and I did because of China's actions in the South China Sea. We are not just going to sit back and allow them to steal all those resources. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So many people here on ATS are saying that... that Trump is the magical renegade who is standing up to the establishment... it makes me sad.
Many of us here used to sympathize with Occupy Wallstreet and Anonymous and now even ATS is falling for the very same bait and switch they pulled in every election since the mid 70s, even getting straight up mean and snotty about it.
I get tired of saying it, but Trump is not the anti-establishment candidate. They don't win the election if they are anti-establishment. Our government has been deeply infiltrated by war profiteers and corporate corruption interest. It's still rigged, guys.

We're on a conspiracy website and still nobody sees the conspiracy. I mean, come on.

edit on 18-1-2017 by LAkadian because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
We have been pivoting before Trump ran, to the pacific.
It ISN'T OUR idea its internationally accepted laws of the seas that have been applied until this Communist uprising thanks to an absent administration.
Troops have been rotating in the Philippines. Vietnam is talking about our use of Cam Ran bay,JAPAN and KOREA have signed a pact THAT alone sealed China's fate.
NOW they build a fake island to extend legal boundaries,extend their so called patrol zones into Japan's seas and THAT will be knocked back or we war.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ArdentAngel
Trump sold out to the Russians long ago.

Let's say this is true. How does this lead to conflict?

From my perspective, the drums of war stopped beating the moment Hillary lost.

Same way I see it.... right now it's all logged between those who liked the old ways of constant war and conflict and those who are willing to see change as a chance of good things happening.

For f's sake... the Russians even just now managed to forged a unity inside Palestine between Fatah and Hamas after 10 years of the Americans achieving NOTHING.

Nothing would please me more than to see stronger ties between Russia and the US and possibly the dismantling of the terrorist organisation of NATO. Mind you... I live in a NATO contributing nation and I hate it!

I don't like Trump, I'm not a fan of Putin as such, but I like the IDEAS that they put forth. Stuff that I don't understand why Obama and Clinton didn't put those things forth. It was always more war more war more war....

# that! And # American corporations! Really... Time for peace in the world, and a low pace in the economy.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So many people here on ATS are saying that... that Trump is the magical renegade who is standing up to the establishment... it makes me sad.
Many of us here used to sympathize with Occupy Wallstreet and Anonymous and now even ATS is falling for the very same bait and switch they pulled in every election since the mid 70s, even getting straight up mean and snotty about it.
I get tired of saying it, but Trump is not the anti-establishment candidate. They don't win the election if they are anti-establishment. Our government has been deeply infiltrated by war profiteers and corporate corruption interest. It's still rigged, guys.

We're on a conspiracy website and still nobody sees the conspiracy. I mean, come on.

Those war profiteers were there during the Obama admin! YOU KNOW THIS! America hasnt exported so many weapons to the middleeast as during Obama / Clinton.

Atleast a Trump Putin friendship could result in a lower amount of proxy wars over there. War and other countries' resourcers are the catalyst of the elites money making machine. ANYTHING that throws a wrench into that is good news and long called for.

Then we take it from there.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LAkadian

My first impression of the donald was based off of the statement of Zbigniew Brzezinsk .He talking ata CFR meeting said that the biggest threat they faced in the 21st century was the electorate becoming politically aware .My statement was what if the Donald is their Trump card . I am skeptic but will remain hopeful . If all of the push back we have been seeing is a ruse then all hope in him will be gone .The statement that all believed he didn't stand a chance is a over statement but a good majority didn't and that included the ones saying they were going to vote for him .
eta a link to what might be happening because of his choice for SOS Down to America’s Business: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Profiled
journal-neo.org...
edit on 18-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
On the other hand Rex Tillerson, Biggest Gator in the Swamp
journal-neo.org...
edit on 18-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have every confidence Donald Trump is on the side of The American People. I trust him. I am willing to give the reins to him and The Perfect Team for the time being.

I think he is a true visionary and what motivates him is winning for our country and our safety and wellbeing. You may think I'm being naive, but the man is an American iconic genius and lining his personal pocket is not his motive. He probably knows more about what's going on in the world and in the shadows than our own "intelligence" agencies do.

This is my opinion, just as your opening OP is opinion.

How people draw these incredibly naive opinions on the man without him being one day in office is so beyond me is ridiculous. 'The Perfect Team'? Really?

Had i been able to vote, i would have given it to Trump. But not for a single moment would i heap such praise on the man without him even spending one day in office. It goes to slow how blindly some will follow this man.

I say let his actions speak for him. So far all he has done is run his mouth and I'm already quickly losing confidence in his ability to take cautious, measured action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join